Is Science finally barking up the LENR tree?

• https://phys.org/news/2017-09-…ory-liquid-streaming.html

A laser beam is used to produce a roughened surface on the glass wall of a container that contains gold nanoparticles. After the wall has been roughened to include gold nanoparticles through some sort of melting process, and the gold nanoparticles are removed, and the laser light is removed, the liquid continues to flow even without continuing energy input from the laser. Where is the energy coming from to power the flow of water since there is no laser energy input? The energy driving the flow of liquid seems to be produced by the spot created in the glass wall.

Can anyone explain how the theory presented by the experimenters explain the unpowered flow of water generated by the glass spot (called a Volcano) on the wall?

Could this be like something that Holmlid is doing.

• I am already on it.

The spot produces energy for more than an hour.

The cavity and flow can last for more than 1 hour (fig. S7). The aging of the cavity is believed to be due to the loss of Au nanoparticles, but this problem can be solved, for example, by using strongly attached nanoparticles and milder laser illumination.

Do the nanoparticles store energy like Holmlid's UFH does?

What causes the nanoparticles to detach from the glass? Isn't energy required to detach these gold particles from the melted glass?

Fig. 7 from supplemental data

http://advances.sciencemag.org…ct_files/1/1700555_SM.pdf.

Click on this figure to see entire image.

• The old water is removed and replaced with pure water. The persons who replaced the water would have lifted the container up and dumped out the old water which would have required the person to touch the container. Would that process not destroy any resonance?

I would like to know how the spot behaves in pure water in the dark, and in fluorescent light?

• In this new post: "Is Science finally barking up the LENR tree?", gold nanoparticles behave just like Holmlid's Ultra dense hydrogen. It is possible that any metallic nanoparticle can produce the same results that Holmlid's is seeing in UDH. In other works, all metallic nanoparticles might behave in the same way, more or less.

Those gold nanoparticles behave just like the UDH.

This idea fits in with the discoveries made by Ken Shoulders, Egely, proton 21, and many others working with dusty plasma.

Ken Shoulders said this about EVOs:

“They can be just about anywhere, it is handy for me because I can analyse them in a vacuum - they can exist in a solid, literally in some of John’s [John Hutchinson] work, in the middle of the middle I’ve seen a paper that showed things like that and many other cold fusion guys. I’ve created them and kept them overnight and when I come in next morning they blow to smithereens - but I think they did some wrong things to make them do those things.”

“They are extremely ubiquitous things, you can shuffle across this road and you will have created them those marks - little marks on that door knob are the witness marks - they are just everywhere, you get out of your car, rub across your seat and snap… you just made one."

An EVO is a LENR activated nanoparticle. The metallic nanoparticle supports a LENR active polariton BEC on its surface. This is what Holmlid is generating. Holmlid uses a Laser to activate LENR. The laser pulse is a KERR effect stimulator. There are numerous KERR effect stimuli that can activate LENR. Without this LENR stimulus, LENR will be weak to nonexistent. For a description of these stimuli, see as follows:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerr_effect

• My reading of this article: Pure water in a glass jar, hit with a pulsed laser results in no water movement. Adding gold nano particles causes changes in the glass surface where the beam strikes. The changes are on the water side, caused by the interaction of the laser on the suspended gold resulting in changes to the inner surface of the glass. After some time, the water begins to stream away from the point of incidence of the laser beam (which is still being pulsed). They then remove the water containing the gold nano particles, and refill the glass container with pure water. Once again the laser is pulsed at the same area of the glass container. Once again after some time the water flows away from the point of incidence of the pulsed laser. The laser is being pulsed during this phase also. The energy needed to move the water comes from the laser by the two processes they describe.

There is no "mysterious", left over energy. There is no LENR.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.