ICCF-21 in 2018. VENUE AND DATES ANNOUNCED

• Official Post

NOTICE: ICCF-21: When and Where:

ICCF-21 shall be held from 3 - 8 June, 2018 at The Lory Student Center at Colorado State University, in Fort Collins, CO, in the U.S.

The goal has been to organize a very cost effective conference. There shall be an affordable turn-key registration option that includes the conference meeting, accommodations, dining and conference add-ons.

Information about the conference and venue can be found by visiting the conference website at: ICCF21.com. You can sign up on the website to receive an email alert to notify you when registration opens.

The conference organizers can be reached by email via a link at the bottom of the conference website page.

ICCF21.com

EMAIL: [email protected]

Steve Katinsky

David Nagel

LENRIA

• Want to bet Rossi is a no show? Levi and "the Swedes" as well?

I mean, if you have a cold fusion reactor, what better place to show it?

• My alma mater. I've been to the Lory Student Center many times. I wonder what motivated the selection of Colorado State University as the venue.

Can that Nikola Tesla's museum nearby! The movie on spherical concretions, formed at the expense of fireballs underground! https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=zHWEPt275TM

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Uh yeah. What I meant is, I will bet they are no-shows. If they HAD anything AND they wanted it to be appreciated, what better place to go? Problem is, they remember what happened to Defkalion. And they do not want to answer difficult questions! Rossi not attending ICCF meetings was to me a tell that he had nothing. Same for Levi and the Swedes. What friendlier place could there be?

• I have no animosity for LENR researchers. The exceptions, and they are crooks and not researchers, are Rossi and Hadjichristos -- the latter for ample reasons I'd be happy to enumerate if anyone cares. Some folks like the some of the sonofusion people (I won't name them due to the exquisite sensitivities here) have insane ideas (you know, they were injured by LENR-caused radiation) and then there are all the conspiracy theorists. But all those are minorities. For the most part, I imagine attendees to ICCF are going to be serious scientists trying to learn and to make contributions. There are a few, notably Dr. Storms, that I would actually *like* to meet and talk with some day. If Jed would back off a bit with the insults, I'd like to meet him as well.

But you, Alan, have it all wrong. I am not a notable commentator on LENR in general. Most of my comments in the past were directed at blatant frauds and that isn't most of LENR researchers. I don't know how much time other people spend on it but for me it's mostly coffee break time, before bed relax time and time when diagnostics or other time consuming processes are running. I do not think most of the sessions at ICCF would hold my interest. When someone has credible evidence for sustained, high power, verified and replicated performance, then I will be VERY interested but then, if that ever happens, you won't need me! You'll need the Gates, Musks and Bezos of the world.

My point was that ICCF is a great venue for relatively non-critical exposure of LENR accomplishments. People who make large claims and yet fail to attend and demonstrate and defend those claims at ICCF, in my mind, lose a lot of credibility.

• My point was that ICCF is a great venue for relatively non-critical exposure of LENR accomplishments. People who make large claims and yet fail to attend and demonstrate and defend those claims at ICCF, in my mind, lose a lot of credibility.

Physicists doesn't want to learn geology and to listen to the nature as as in it it is arranged! But process of cold nuclear synthesis in the nature is! Here it is also necessary to study the nature and to do experiences, the nature to us will help to find new energy!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• And that you to it will make, it will be neeopasno. And that I will give Dewey for what to it to prepare!

• Prompt when registration for the ICCF 20 conference begins, I need a call for registration of the visa in Kazakhstan, help me to learn when registration begins! https://www.iccf21.com/

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.