An uphill climb

• http://nanoscale.blogspot.com/…al-radiation-for-win.html

LENR is an uphill climb with its high level of complexity making things worse.

• "Bizarre"

Most of physics is "bizarre" relative to our human senses

which perceive much less than 0.00000001 % of reality.

The fact that the top Nobel prize went to "plasma"

is great since the current LENR projects and BLP

use plasmas to make cheap energy.

"Uphill"

Yes uphill... not as uphill as

$20 billion for ITER.

2052 startup? by that time

The EU and the USA as we know them will not exist.

Perhaps we shall have Charlemagne the Second.

• Official Post

Yes uphill... not as uphill as

$20 billion for ITER.

$20Bn -...no, way more than that!

I say the problem is...

CF is based on using numerous wildly differing and mostly unproven theoretical models to
    describe events that are reported to occur in very disparate media and environments
    AT +1500C, AT -260C. IN VACUUM, HIGH PRESSURE, IN SOLIDS, LIQUIDS, GASES,PLASMAS,
    IN LIVING SYSTEMS AND DEEP IN THE EARTH’S CORE. IN THE SUN’S PHOTOSPHERE, IN
    JUPITERS ‘ELECTRIC ZONES’
    CF is shorthand for yes here lie significant effects not explainable by conventional physics.
    Thus it is UNCONVENTIONAL PHYSICS. Many accepted things about nuclear mechanisms
    don’t fit CF observations. Some deep electron energy level fits many much better. But as an
    explanation that has issues too.

• Thanks for the post. I had counted 6 different LENR reaction types but I forgot to include living systems. I will increase that number to seven. This life based system type uses quantum mechanical based mechanisms like those involved with photosynthesis which converts light to chemical energy. The LENR reaction outputs cannot be too injurious to the life process. But the production of sub atomic particles is not precluded in that some species of microbial life can live in extremely radioactive environments, in fact in nuclear waste and even inside the hot zone of nuclear reactors. These species can exist on the energy produced by this radioactive environment.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2…ts-harmful-radiation.html

Black Fungus Found in Chernobyl Eats Harmful Radiation

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This video will give an idea of how bacteria can be engineered to transmute waste into feedstock elements and compounds for other processes by using LENR.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.