PR Newswire: Synthestech Participates in the 24th Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation in Sochi

• Official Post

I found a press release of a company, Synthestech, having participated to recent 24th Russian Conference on Cold Fusion.

Their website is under maintenance

https://synthestech.com/

http://www.prnewswire.com/news…n-in-sochi-300530753.html

The article is a quick review of the conference.

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Features picture of favourite of us all Mr.Rossi

• Official Post

Just found that medium article by Synthestech, through The New Fire on twitter.

They highlight the interest of transmutation to produce rare material of industrial and biological interest...

https://medium.com/@synthestec…-environment-9d08fe074a22

Very general, and a bit too optimistic in my opinion...

Perspectives of LENR in the world economy: how to defeat cancer and save the environment?

1*gYLHkYcwrkpcJmXObhDIHA.jpeg

Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) is a transformation (transmutation) of certain chemical elements into others in their natural environment where huge energy forces to split atoms are not used.

Everyone knows that mining is becoming more problematic every year. Natural resources are coming to an end and humankind faces the burning question — Where to find an alternative way to extract valuable chemical elements such as palladium, ruthenium, rhodium, osmium, iridium, platinum? The answer to this question is given by modern developments and achievements in the cold nuclear transmutation.

• Official Post

Eric Walker sounds like alchemy huh?

But on the other hand we have Kornilova presentation where they department head from Russian atomic energy stated they were getting somewhat positive results in decreasing cesium halflife after first unsuccessful test.

Also, there is Vysotskiy who is a theorist working with Kornilova. Despite the fact that his book on transmutations was translated into Japanese and knowing how big is the problem is with Fukushima cleanup, it is known a little if any intense work is happening there. They were talking about creating stockpile of bacteria for emergency deactivation of radioactive product in case of a disaster.

Time will show.

• Official Post

A new article, enthusiastic ... many reminding of past research in Russia... but I don't see much concrete in their concluding statement:

• Official Post

Isn't it obvious the article has nothing to do with a particular tech or company? It is all about the glorious past Russians live in. I am pretty sure we should expect something big from Russians by 2025 or 2027 the annivesary it Great Victory and Revolution respectively.

Max,

At the end of the article they write this:

"Nowadays, from other scientific groups we can single out the “SynthesTech” team, who were not only able to repeat and comprehend all the previous scientific achievements of LENR, but also went further. They have developed their own “know-how”, thanks to which in the nearest future medicine, environmental cleaning, pharmacology and production industry will make a huge step forward. They will accomplish what the whole world community could only dream of 5–10 years ago."

which is a bit odd that they single themselves out as an up and comer, as they wrote the article in the first place. Self promotion disguised as journalism...who knows? Whisper in my ear and I will follow them anywhere. :)

They did have someone present at the 24th Russian CF Conference they report on, so that is good:

"R. Karabanov, head of the Research Department of the Scientific Research Center "Synthestech", also presented his paper at the conference."

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.