Finnish theoretical physicist interested by LENR theories...

• Official Post

I've caught this theoretical physicist "Matti Pitkänen" discussing of LENR theories, books...

I am a Finnish theoretical physicist. For last 37 years Topological Geometrodynamics has been both the passion and mission of my life. TGD is a noble attempt to construct a theory of everything, not forgetting consciousness. I have four children, who have brought a lot of happiness to my life. I live in Hanko, a small seaside town in southern Finland. I love almost all kinds of music but if I had to give just one name I would have difficulties in deciding between Chopin and Beethoven.

He discusses of WLS theory and propose a dark physics variation (I don't understand much about that).

http://matpitka.blogspot.fr/20…bout-cold-fusionlenr.html

http://matpitka.blogspot.fr/20…om-larsen-model-with.html

I'm not fan of new physics, and especially nor of dark-fudges (I'm fan of MiHsC dark-slayer theory), but it may be interesting, and why not correct.

• Memories...This fellow is a member of this site. My posts to his site got him here.

See

Holmlid/Kotzias : Phase transition temperatures of 405-725 K in superfluid ultra-dense hydrogen clusters on metal surfaces

I studied his theories in which reality is a fractal layering of dimensions. This multi-dimensional layering is the situation that results from noncommutative quantum dynamics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…tive_quantum_field_theory

I now beleive that grand unification of forces can occur in a bose condensate as a method of graded energy filling of the 10 dimensions of string theory in a serial layering fashion.

see my posts here recommending polariton bose condensation

http://backreaction.blogspot.c…string-theory-can-be.html

This is not exactly what Pitkänen proposed but it is along the same multi dimensional layering vain.

This bose condensate energy filling process is how a polariton bose condensate can reach an energy level that is high enough so that the fundamental forces, except gravity, unite to become a singular unified force. This high energy condition is how the many miracles of LENR happen.

• Related to the post above...

I now believe that grand unification of forces can occur in a polariton Bose condensate as a method of graded energy filling of the 10 dimensions of string theory in a serial layering fashion.

See my posts here for a discussion of the string theory concept and my recommendation to use a non-equilibrium polariton Bose condensation for the string theory test

http://backreaction.blogspot.c…string-theory-can-be.html

A non-equilibrium polariton Bose condensation is a condensed matter construct that is a study state dynamic process like superconductivity or photosynthesis and not a fixed state of matter in which a photon condensate can form and persist at any temperature no matter how high.

This Bose condensate energy filling process as discussed in the afore referenced thread is how a polariton Bose condensate can reach an energy level that is high enough so that the fundamental forces, except gravity, unite to become a singular unified force. This high energy grand unification level condition is how the many miracles of LENR: no radioactive products, no gamma radiation is produced; hadronization of energy generates mesons, and so forth, can happen in condensed matter physics.

I now believe that grand unification of forces can occur in a polariton Bose condensate as a method of graded energy filling

The forces within Bose condensate (BTW cudos for unlearning of "condinsate" misspelling - I can really see some progress here) are quite minute ones: they cannot unify itself with weak and strong nuclear forces and/or gravity. Matti Pitkänen is lone mathematical savant, but I never saw a single coherent prediction other than "TGD-motivated" vague blurbs. He just lives in his own world of imagination in similar way, like you - just at opposite side of formal barrier.

• The forces within Bose condensate (BTW cudos for unlearning of "condinsate" misspelling - I can really see some progress here) are quite minute ones: they cannot unify itself with weak and strong nuclear forces and/or gravity. Matti Pitkänen is lone mathematical savant, but I never saw a single coherent prediction other than "TGD-motivated" vague blurbs. He just lives in his own world of imagination in similar way, like you - just at opposite side of formal barrier.

I know that my progress nas been small but keep up your caring attention to my intellectual vicissitudes. Like a bee that alights on a pregnant flower, the insemination of a new ideas oftentime begins with a unsolicited conceptual journey in the company of a unappreciated lone savant.

Like a bee that alights on a pregnant flower, the insemination of a new ideas oftentime begins with a unsolicited conceptual journey in the company of a unappreciated lone savant

Why not, but as Paracelsus has said: The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.