MFMP 'Nova' testing Livestream.

• Read the comments by Greenyer in this link to understand the background of the NOVA experiment. Sad the way Dr. George Egely was treated.

http://e-catworld.com/2017/10/…tion-at-asti-italy-video/

It is a tribute to his good nature that he is still a decent and trusting person. You might consider such usual treatment of these pathbreakers as a reason why Rossi is such a mean, secretive, paranoid, SOB.

• You might consider such usual treatment of these pathbreakers as a reason why Rossi is such a mean, secretive, paranoid, SOB.

He was paid $11 million, with the promise of hundreds of millions more. In return for that, he did an outrageous fake demonstration and then sued for hundreds of millions more. (You are not in a position to dispute this because you refuse to read Rossi's own report, which proves he is a fake.)

This is not persecution, to say the least.

Read the comments by Greenyer in this link to understand the background of the NOVA experiment. Sad the way Dr. George Egely was treated.

I don't know how Dr. Egely was treated but apparently, he is the inventor of the so-called Egely Wheel. This is a simple radiometer device purported to be and foisted off to the public to be some sort of psychic energy detector. Since this place is so sensitive to calling things what they are, I leave you to draw your own conclusion. Simply Google "egely wheel". And then add "skeptic" or "debunked" if you don't understand how this thing is GROSSLY and IMO KNOWINGLY misrepresented. So what does thst make Egely and why should anyone believe anything he does or says until it's been correct and acknowledged for what it is?

You might consider such usual treatment of these pathbreakers as a reason why Rossi is such a mean, secretive, paranoid, SOB.

Rossi is not a "mean, secretive, paranoid SOB". He is a low to medium skill level con man. The persona is part of the con. One of the first "tells" regarding this con was that Rossi, early on, when criticized appropriately, would NEVER do the obvious and meaningful thing -- to correct and repeat the experiment. Instead, he created new scenarios with IMO carefully thought out and tested fraudulent features. And then he bitterly criticized and name-called the snakes and clowns who dared to show him how to conduct his tests properly. Nobody honest does this, even if they have a cranky or quirky personality. It's a hallmark of a con. This was obvious as early as mid 2011 and crystal clear to anyone who looked objectively at Rossi's activities as of the so-called demo of the so-called megawatt plant in late 2011. Nobody should have ever given him another nickel after that without clear, correct and exhaustive retesting by others. Right, Dewey?

• He was paid $11 million, with the promise of hundreds of millions more. In return for that, he did an outrageous fake demonstration and then sued for hundreds of millions more. (You are not in a position to dispute this because you refuse to read Rossi's own report, which proves he is a fake.)

Jed you are "forgetting" that he used all the money that he had, about $1 million, even mortgaging his house to get to the point where some vulture capitalist became interested enough to invest anything.

Whether you believe it or not he was then badly treated. He was led to believe he was doing a deal with Cherokee, with billions behind them, only to find at the last minute the deal was switched to a new company IH, who didn't have the money to pay him the agreed sum after the one year test was completed. As far as I can see, IH did what they could to delay the test and never even tried to find a real client for him. Cherokee didn't do badly getting $50 million on the strength of Rossi's demonstration.

Wait and see if Rossi has something in his demo next month before repeating your libel yet again.

• He was paid $11 million, with the promise of hundreds of millions more. In return for that, he did an outrageous fake demonstration and then sued for hundreds of millions more. (You are not in a position to dispute this because you refuse to read Rossi's own report, which proves he is a fake.)

This is not persecution, to say the least.

Sometimes, the beaten puppy dog grows to becomes the crazed hound. Sometimes, kindness is the wisest treatment for the abused.

• Jed you are "forgetting" that he used all the money that he had, about $1 million, even mortgaging his house to get to the point where some vulture capitalist became interested enough to invest anything.

Whether you believe it or not he was then badly treated. He was led to believe he was doing a deal with Cherokee, with billions behind them, only to find at the last minute the deal was switched to a new company IH, who didn't have the money to pay him the agreed sum after the one year test was completed. As far as I can see, IH did what they could to delay the test and never even tried to find a real client for him. Cherokee didn't do badly getting $50 million on the strength of Rossi's demonstration.

Wait and see if Rossi has something in his demo next month before repeating your libel yet again.

Adrian,

I am sincerely not asking for an argument here. But I honestly want to know what your standards are going to be for this demo next month, in regards to determining if Rossi is truthful and has a real reactor.

1) What if the demo is canceled or delayed "indefinitely"? Remember, Rossi himself stated he was ready for commercial production back in May of 2016. He has often stated he had factories and was ready for large scale production. Yet here we are with no customers, no reliable test results nor anyone who will stand up and vouch for Rossi. The Lugano team certainly has not. Neither has Clark, his form collaborater or any of the aerospace engineers, ABB or others. What thoughts lead you to believe this will be different?

2) In 2016 Rossi promised a QuarkX test with a new customer and partner with the results to be released in June. The released test "data" was a single photo of a blurry blue light.

If the Nov. test is no more than a blurry photo or similar meaningless presentation, what will your take be? Remember, under oath, Rossi admitted he lied about the new customer and new partner!

3) The Gulstrom paper was published by Rossi and presented as Gulstrom being intimately involved. Now Mats Lewan, a strong Rossi supporter, has confirmed that Gulstrom had no hands on involvement with the test. Only data supplied by Rossi. If the Nov. test is again, has no real involvement of anyone other than Rossi, will you believe everything he presents? If so, based upon what logic? Past history of telling the truth? The quality of past reports?

I am reminded of the old saying... "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!" Do you have a measure or rough idea of what it will take for Rossi to be considered not trust worthy? I am truly curious.

Sincerely,

Bob

Sometimes, the beaten puppy dog grows to becomes the crazed hound. Sometimes, kindness is the wisest treatment for the abused.

Sometimes, the lark is on the wing and the slithy toves do tumble into a grave.

(makes about the same sense)

Jed you are "forgetting" that he used all the money that he had, about $1 million, even mortgaging his house to get to the point where some vulture capitalist became interested enough to invest anything

Actually, that is "Rossisays" and could well be "Rossifiction". Anything Rossi claims is not worth the electrons it's written with.

Oh my GAWD! Did you read ANY of the trial depositions? Any of it at all other than Rossispeak and Rossifiction? First, Rossi pretended to have a client-- in reality, that was all a blatant LIE. The supposed client was himself and his attorney. Rossi deliberately used a company name for this fictional client that suggested the customer was Johnson-Matthey. Of course, that company knew nothing about it and had nothing to do with the scam. Second, if Cherokee or anyone else received money solely on the strength of Rossi's claims, they will have to return that money or face fraud charges. Rossi's demonstrations were absurdly deficient and awful. It was only Darden's extreme desire for something, ANYTHING, that smacked of LENR, that he gave Rossi the starting funds without a shred of adequate vetting. And he and IH and Cherokee and Woodford got ROYALLy SCREWED for it. THAT'S what happened, Adrian. Not the bizarre fiction you maintain.

• Hi Alan. I suppose you've been privy to the paperwork on the mortgage loan? If you really did witness this *personally*, I believe you but if it's hearsay, it's nonsense.

In any case, I think *most* of the money Rossi spent to make those wonderful plumber-reject original ecats and his other lures for unsuspecting Swedes was from what he took under false pretenses from DOD/CERL when he claimed, without a shred of evidence, that he could make high efficiency thermoelectric converters and then failed miserably, covering it with a completely idiotic story about equivalent to "the dog ate my homework." Not to mention the silly fiction about moving individual atoms around which was "required" to make the prototype-- the one destroyed in a fire and which nobody from DOD/CERL or anywhere else credible ever saw. How soon we forget. Best I recall, Rossi personally received two or three million dollars for that small effort caper while consultants got some more millions (mainly Parsons, IIRC) and DOD/CERL spent additional millions preparing a test facility for the devices which all tested out as junk. DOD loss probably around $9M.

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…ThermoelectricDevices.pdf

I will judge Rossi's demo AFTER seeing it.

How, exactly, are you going to see it? In person? On video? Based on the report and data of others? Of Rossi?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.