Caveat Emptor (investors beware)

• ... and indeed I put foregoing brochure in playground place, following the save rule of relegate irrelevant or lunatic opinions behind nominal fences. Enclosure appears lately a bit too crowded.

That is fine. This is a good place to keep until we find out more. The only reason I find it interesting is because of Hagelstein and Nagel. Good find nonetheless. Anything LENR we need to check it out. Thanks.

Just in case there is something to this, I moved it to this thread. It may get lost in the Playground.

• Hagelstein and Nagel.

Probably they are surprised to be in the WPP propaganda..together with ambassadors for Philippines/Vietnam

two of the Malaysian researchers are authors of this 532nm green laser electrolysis paper

Noriah Bidin1, , Siti Radiana Azni1

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/261702127_Effect_of_green_laser_irradiation_on_hydrogen_production

• That is fine. This is a good place to keep until we find out more. The only reason I find it interesting is because of Hagelstein and Nagel. Good find nonetheless. Anything LENR we need to check it out. Thanks.

Just in case there is something to this, I moved it to this thread. It may get lost in the Playground.

Perhaps Alan Smith can query David Nagel if he is really involved or this is simply a “vaporware” stunt.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• "This energy gain phenomenon may best be theoretically explainable by the same or similar process

as observed in low energy nuclear reactions (LENR)."

WPP energy head is a attorney he is also consul of Estonia

Company profile:: https://www.moneyhouse.ch/de/c…rl-15605224041/management

Konsulat von Estland in Genf

Estonian Honorary Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland - Avenue Leon-Gaud 5 - 1206 Geneve - Switzerland

Telefon:

(+41) 22 839 70 00

Fax:

(+41) 22 839 70 07

Email:

[email protected]

Webseite:

Konsul:

Matteo Attilio Antonio Inaudi

Öffnungszeiten:

By appointment

also a hidden real estate brooker :: https://www.dnb.com/business-d…0b79935807e2bd18a759.html

Number II Rafael Ben Shaya is involved with other scam companies like

The company is a Chinese scam :: http://www.biopowercorp.com/

• Coincidentally my brother is an oncologist who took care of the one of the brothers who were commercializing the Papp engine. I had a lot of time to talk with them during that time. They are a couple of engineers, one brother mechanical and one electrical that did control systems (he was the one who had cancer). They showed me photos and videos of what they were doing. They were the original partners of Joseph Papp. They ran a small machine shop in Iowa. I think one of the brothers tried to steal the concept and built a company and then finally ended up under criminal investigation. The other brother contacted me one to ask me if I could help him get some thorium. Haven't heard from them since.

• Coincidentally my brother is an oncologist who took care of the one of the brothers who were commercializing the Papp engine. I had a lot of time to talk with them during that time. They are a couple of engineers, one brother mechanical and one electrical that did control systems (he was the one who had cancer). They showed me photos and videos of what they were doing. They were the original partners of Joseph Papp. They ran a small machine shop in Iowa. I think one of the brothers tried to steal the concept and built a company and then finally ended up under criminal investigation. The other brother contacted me one to ask me if I could help him get some thorium. Haven't heard from them since.

Yes, that was a colorful story. What I remember most though, is that Papp took his secrets to the grave. That is the moral of the story IMO. Not what he claimed his machine could do. Many in this field have done, and will continue to do, the same.

Ironically, the many selfless researchers who have kept no secrets, seem to suffer the same fate.

• Papp wasn't about to give away the secret of his engine. I don't think he understood how it really worked anyway. What he did demonstrate was the explosiveness of the noble gases. That's where my interest in lenr from the alpha chain begins. Such a reaction is not likely to be chemical.😎

The mention of thorium is interesting. Papp said he added 4 grams of thorium to each cylinder, which translates to the generation of 70 alpha particles per second for pure thorium or up to 420 per second for. seasoned thorium. As far as I know the Rohners did not add thorium. No thorium no reaction.

• One of my US friends (sadly deceased) visited the Roehner shop in Nevada (from memory) and also Jimmy Sabori on the west coast. Sabori claimed to have the secrets and the equipment to add stardust to the gas mix, which he was willing to sell.

Sadly nothing came of it.

• Papp wasn't about to give away the secret of his engine. I don't think he understood how it really worked anyway. What he did demonstrate was the explosiveness of the noble gases. That's where my interest in lenr from the alpha chain begins. Such a reaction is not likely to be chemical.😎

The mention of thorium is interesting. Papp said he added 4 grams of thorium to each cylinder, which translates to the generation of 70 alpha particles per second for pure thorium or up to 420 per second for. seasoned thorium. As far as I know the Rohners did not add thorium. No thorium no reaction.

Rohner brothers did use thorium. It was in the anode or cathode. As far as I know he was still developing it with some help from Korean investors last I heard. Their old and new websites are below. I haven't spoken with Bob for a number of years. Here are some links and old photos and email from about 9 years ago if anyone is interested. I know he used thorium because he asked me to help him source it.

From their website you can see that they definitely used thorium from the beginning GRMattson. Fake news that they didn't use it. You can also see in my email that he requested my help to get him thorium.

"

What is the Papp Engine ?

The principle of the Papp engine is basic and simple: A hermetic telescoping

gas chamber is filled with a relatively inexpensive, abundant, and harmless

charge of inert gases. These gases are subjected to controlled electronic

pulses and radiation effects to create a powerful expansion as yet not

understood. Removal or reversal of the pulses causes a contraction leaving

the gases ready to cycle again. During this cycle electrons are released in

sufficient quantity to provide for the power requirements of the opposing

cylinder. This cyclic energy release is also not completely understood."

http://rohnermachine.com/Files/ResBob.pdf

Current Activities

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.