Caveat Emptor (investors beware)

• Papp wasn't about to give away the secret of his engine. I don't think he understood how it really worked anyway. What he did demonstrate was the explosiveness of the noble gases. That's where my interest in lenr from the alpha chain begins. Such a reaction is not likely to be chemical.😎

The mention of thorium is interesting. Papp said he added 4 grams of thorium to each cylinder, which translates to the generation of 70 alpha particles per second for pure thorium or up to 420 per second for. seasoned thorium. As far as I know the Rohners did not add thorium. No thorium no reaction.

If you would just read through their website you would see several mentions of thorium or radioactive substances. Fake news.

• Daniel_G

What are you getting at? That there is no lenr involved in Papp's engine? That half baked theory you provide neglects the energy removed from the gases over time. Has to come from somewhere.

Which web site do you refer to, the old or the new. I never got anything useful out of them. Just seemed to be self promoting.

So, did he ever actually use the thorium? There's been a general reluctance to use it.

• Thanks to Alfors for this information. Their company information notice is strange: on page 8, the technical diagram is that of a conventional thermal power plant. A little further on, they explain the diamagnetism of water by “eddy currents”, which is very daring from a scientific point of view, and the following text is even stranger:

« WPP Energy, has pioneered a new method of magnetic and light enhanced electrolysis that using the same amount of electrical energy input, produces more than 9 times as much hydrogen than conventional electrolysis methods do. Consequently a portion (estimated at 25-30%) of the hydrogen generated can be used to drive the process itself and the major portion (70-75%) then can be applied to generate power for other purposes. »

Indeed, knowing that the efficiency of a conventional electrolyser is around 40%, if we multiply it by 9, it becomes downright superunitary.

Nevertheless, any research seeking to increase the yield of the electrolysis reaction is welcome. Subject to publication in a detailed patent, and to peer review.

• Some people here seem to have poor reading comprehension. I’m not involved with the Papp engine project other than the copied email from Bob Rohner asking for help to source Thorium that some fake news promoter here enjoys to spread the untrue theory that the Papp engine didn’t use thorium. I gave my convincing evidence that I just happen to have because I despise fake news. Period.

Neither myself nor Mizuno nor MTI have any business or technical relationship with Rohner Machine or Bob Rohner.

Clear enough?

• Where did you source the purified thorium from? This could be an interesting development as I have always maintained that we need a source of radiation to seed the LEN reactions! And the use of the 532nm laser corroborates well with Leif Holmlid's results showing both +ve and -ve muon production in the reaction chain Kaons-Pions-Muons = LENR or more simply 'cold fusion'. This system now just needs fine tuning! :)

• The average size of the thorium particles was 7 micro-metres with some particles of monozite thorium being much larger. So very easy to separate out for use in a nuclear reactor presumably? I wonder how much thorium ends up in the beach sand here in Cornwall! Could be the cause of increased incidences of skin and bowel cancer amongst surfers who wear UV-resistant wet-suits.

• Go to a titanium/zirconium sand processing project.
    They toss tonnes of Th (monazite, xenotime, etc.) away in the reject piles. The Malaysian heavy sands deposits are lousy with Th.

I found a large thorium deposit (thorite) by accident when on a uranium job a long time ago. There are probably at least a dozen others of significant size, ignored for lack of present value.

• I wonder how much thorium ends up in the beach sand here in Cornwall!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Carbis Bay, nice place for dogs and mice and men :)

G7 leaders to sign Carbis Bay Declaration to prevent pandemic in 100 days. All you need to know
    Under the Carbis Bay Declaration, the UK, which holds the presidency for the G7 Leaders’ Summit 2021, will establish a new centre to develop vaccines.
    www.hindustantimes.com

• Итак... как я думал, нам нужен источник нейтронов, чтобы начать реакции LEN? Точно так же и с цепными реакциями деления? Так что за термоядерным реактором БУДУЩЕЕ.:)

Do you need neutrons? This is the right question... This problem is solved simply and at the same time difficult - you need to "tame" the e-capture reaction either on a free proton or in a hydrogen atom. Afanasiev V.S. realized this reaction and it stably took place in the hydro-wave technology invented by him.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.