Caveat Emptor (investors beware)

• The patent says that water is converted into water vapour before it is even injected into the plasma through the electrode channel:

"A water supply is connected to a water vaporizer (12) which injects water vapor through line (15) to the second flow path (11) contained in the collar body surrounding cathode electrode (3). The second flow path (11) directs the water vapor directly into the plasma reaction zone (5)."

The hydrogen that is formed and that is not converted to hydrino, is either burned or is collected and used later for fuel:

"The hydrogen may be used to produce power, or it may be collected and stored for use as a fuel"

From the website at http://www.enapcoenergy.com/ionizedgasreactor.htm

it says the exhaust is 'simply' moist air:

"its exhaust is non-polluting since it is simply moist air"

But the patent says there would be hydrino in there, hmmm.

Anyway, when I checked the website some days ago I was disappointed there wasn't any novel

information beyond the 2008 patent. However there is a small pic of the plasma. What may be the electrodes look

large and bowl shaped. If so it seems they are diverging from their patent design and perhaps taking a lead from David Lapointe's setup (as seen on Gootube).

• If all goes wellI further work on the Ionized Gas Reactor will be funded in the near future. The timing is slowed by Covid-19.

The extensive program will include R&D on several other Green Swans - highly improbable inventions with huge potential impact.

They include our polymer room temperature superconductors, in spite of the fact all the worldwide Patents have expired. Also, another room temperature superconductor, which was denied patents.

Those interested in room temperature superconductivity might enjoy U.S Patent 10,211,292 - which, although not involved in our program, finally issued to Johan Prins last year, after a mighty struggle with the USPTO. Prins continues to be a leading light in the fight to open the world of science to new ideas. His book The Physics Delusion: The Urgent Need to Reinterpret Modern Physics - is still in print.

Our website may be of interest: aesopinstitute.org

• Some of you will remember synthesit.
    I have been taking there product for

about 2 weeks to try it and do feel a difference.

To early talk about benefits but so far no bad side effects.It is on the

pricey side but I would take it if

I came down with CV.

https://synthesit.ru/synthesit-and-treatment-for-coronavirus

Posting this also to be on the safe

side so not to lead anyone astray.

https://medicalxpress.com/news…unlicensed-stem-cell.html

• Shane
    I did not know there was a buyer

beware thread.

I debated posting but since there

is no cure for CV I thought I should

post it.Just in case someone with CV

wanted to give it a shot.

BTW some of there claims about

Product are laughable.

But I still think there could be something to there product.

• Official Post

I know you mean well, and want to get the word out to help others...but they are claiming their LENR Iron pill cured COVID. Hopefully you understand why we can not allow their being promoted here?

In a little while, I will move these posts to where they belong. Will see what my colleagues think, but we may have to trash your posts on Synthesit. If so, nothing personal.

• I know you mean well, and want to get the word out to help others...but they are claiming their LENR Iron pill cured COVID. Hopefully you understand why we can not allow their being promoted here?

Maybe that example I posted makes

it look like they are calling it a cure.

But on one of there Q and A promotion Videos they made a point

of stating it is not a cure for CV.

But stated that it could help in combating C.V.

• Well at least you pointed out the

the thread.Did a search but nothing

came up.I wondered where my

previous posts went .Thought I had

posted wrong so why I reposted.

Anyway I think Synthesit makes

me calmer like they claim so not

upset.Maybe all in my head.

• Le Bob, I just noticed your comment in another thread about Stirling engines.

You may be interested to know that a Super Stirling engine has been invented by Ken Rauen, AESOP Energy CTO. This engine has not yet been prototyped and details are Confidential. However, it is designed to run on a heat source of perhaps 300 degrees C. Thus, it could prove of interest for LENR. The engine is expected to exceed Carnot. If that proves to be the case it is obvious it will attract a fair amount of interest.

The original inspiration for a family of engines Rauen has invented is what he calls The Proell Effect. Ken published an article about it some years ago that I have attached.

Most of his engine designs are intended to run on ambient heat. More than a decade ago he was issued a Patent on the first prototype design. It could not overcome friction but proved the science. He has presented at three AAAS Meetings on the Second Law without refutation. If there is interest - I can attach his Presentation to the Society for Scientific Exploration in a future post.

A potential licensee is interested in his Super Stirling engine in connection with a heat source unrelated to LENR. A small Proof of Concept prototype is planned and is expected to be constructed later this year.

• Shane, As I stated earlier I have no objection to being on this thread.

Ken Rauen, who has invented several engines, ran the lab for Gene Mallove. The Infinite Energy article I posted will give anyone who takes the time to read it an insight into possibilities for new engines that is based on little recognized but very solid new science.

His Super Stirling design has a major customer waiting for the prototype which is in the works. As you know, all combustion engines have efficiencies rated by a percentage of Carnot. If his Super Stirling exceeds Carnot that is important new science. It may prove of great importance to future commercialization efforts involving LENR.

I have been evaluating claims of breakthrough energy technologies for more than 40 years. Most are inventor's delusions. A fair number are scams. A very small number are what we call Green Swans - highly improbable innovations with huge potential. Ken's engines may prove to be on of them. Time will tell the tale.

We are not here seeking investors. However, we are open to eventually having able people join our team - and perhaps assist with rapid replacement of fossil fuels.

Anyone interested can read more about Ken's Fuel Free Piston Engines and Turbines on our website: aesopinstitute.org

• I attempted to upload Rauen's Presentation to the Society for Scientific Exploration which is similar to his Presentations at 3 AAAS Meetings on the Second Law of Thermodynamics. However, the file is too big. Anyone who would like a copy, drop me an email: [email protected]

The Super Stirling is a more recent development than the engines in the Presentation which discusses designs intended to run on ambient heat.

The latest Super Stirling design requires a heat source. As mentioned earlier, it may prove of interest for converting the heat developed by LENR into electricity.

An initial potential customer has developed a heat source that supplies about 300 degrees C. They are currently using a Stirling engine and are unhappy with the complexity and efficiency. The Super Stirling is simpler and is expected to exceed Carnot. The prototype will tell the story.

• Sorry to have missed seeing several posts about the Waters turbine on the earlier thread. I was under the impression the conversation would continue on this thread. The discussion on that thread about food was all I noticed earlier. An automatic email notification a short while ago filled me in.

The turbine has been dormant for some years, as Waters has been preoccupied with even more promising 24/7 generation technologies. We recently decided to revive it. Once the project begins all the previous data will be reviewed. It seems like a promising project. The prospect of a Biden victory is expected to open the possibility of building 10,000 new wind generators. I appreciate the comments and questions, but do not see further discussion as fruitful as this time as other technologies of greater urgency demand our attention. Before the project is launched. the questions regarding viability will, of course, be addressed.

• Additional treatment options. S hou ld be uniquely custom tailored for every patient. I . Ivermectin 6mg twice a day for l day 4

2. Budesonide 1mg/2cc solution v ia nebulizer twice a day for 7 days 5 3. Dexamethasone 6mg once a day for 5 to 7 days6

4. Blood thinners (i.e. Eliquis or Xarelto) 7

5.Home O2

6.. Home IV fluids

IF POSSIBle

DR Zelenko mentions blood thinners.

After taking one bottle of Synthesit at

one pill a day my blood pressure went from moderately high to

low medium with no side effects.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Synthesit keeps rolling along.

On April 5, the International Pharmaceutical & Technology Conference & Exhibition DUPHAT 2021 opened at the Dubai World Trade Center. This is the world's largest forum in this area. We present Synthe‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ https://toysmatrix.com/emirate…uphat-kicks-off-in-dubai/ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

DUPHAT-2021-3

Synthesit is on the exhibition in Dubai

On April 5, the International Pharmaceutical & Technology Conference & Exhibition DUPHAT 2021 opened at the Dubai World Trade Center.

This is the world's largest forum in this area.

We present Synthesit at this global event as an innovative product.

This is our first step towards participation in exhibitions.

We post several morning photos and videos from the stage on our site, Instagram and VK group.

Order SYNTHESIT: www.synthesit.ru/en

Отказаться от рассылки

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.