Caveat Emptor (investors beware)

• Official Post

Shane D. Then he could be an inspiration for them. Still doesn't make them scammers and justifies littering thread with statements repeated 100 times already.

BTW aren't these guys first lenrish researchers who use ICO.

Let's concentrate on the the bright side. I am choking of my own pessimism already but I am reluctant to share one since it is a poison.

• Official Post

Shane D. Would you agree that it takes a certain personality to be able to invent something? Why don't we try instead of upfront demands of a proof try to provide a supportive environment and see how that goes without being afraid to be taken advantage.

It takes enormous strength to do research and respond to constant repeatable and blunt demands for a proof. It is always that you have to give something first before you can demand anything back.

• Official Post

Shane D. Would you agree that it takes a certain personality to be able to invent something? Why don't we try instead of upfront demands of a proof try to provide a supportive environment and see how that goes without being afraid to be taken advantage.

It takes enormous strength to do research and respond to constant repeatable and blunt demands for a proof. It is always that you have to give something first before you can demand anything back.

Max,

I think overall everyone here is very good at nurturing new ideas, and understanding the difficulties inventors promoting those ideas encounter. If you go back and read the past comments about Synthestech, I do not think you can find any "demands of a proof", so much as those like Alain, AS, me, and even yourself recommending caution. Here is what you said after I noted that they wrote a self promotional article about themselves disguised as journalism:

" Yes, it looks a lot as as a self promotion. For this reason you never judge Russian by what they declare. Follow their real actions instead."

That is all that I am saying also...follow their actions, and ignore their hype. After reading Parkomov's latest report on ECW released today, it appears transmutations are the new hot button in LENR. Rossi kicked it off in 2011 with his Ni-Cu, followed by Lugano with their Ni58-Ni62. MFMP is onto it now also with their 356/Suhas and Egely's "Nova rector" analysis. NASA's recent Arxiv report, and USPTO application are probably the most detailed description of transmutations of all.

So Synthestech's touting their own biological transmutation process, is not too far off from what others seem to be reporting with non-organics. What we need to know is; do they really have something, or, are they capitalizing on the latest LENR craze to make a quick buck?

• Rossi's transmutations were reportedly performed the "easy way" --by purchasing isotopes of nickel from a commercial source.

• Welcome Roman.

Are you planning to publish much detail about your work? You know the saying 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof'. Also, have you had much (or any) contact with Vladimir Vyssotski, who has been working in this field for many years?

Thank you Alan,

We are preparing details, There will be some experimental data in our White Paper, but we are focused mostly on model of commercial cooperation with investors.

I don’t think that our claims are extraordinary, there are many researchers who observed transmutation. The only difference is that we were focused on obtaining valuable element in our experiments, while others tried to measure excess energy, radiation etc. This goal is very tightly bounded with analytical chemistry.

Our know-hows are all about quantity of obtained transmutated elements and engineering solutions.

I'd like to emphasize that, we are conducting ICO in order to continue research and transform phenomena observed in our experiment into technology.

We believe, that transmutation of elements is key to commercialization of LENR.

We dont have any contacts with Vladimir Vyssotski, but plenty of contacts with other researchers. We consider microbiological way unpromising.

• Synthestech

Are you planning to offer, for general sale, commercial quantities of isotopes in the foreseeable future? If so, roughly when and will there be a cost advantage over present methods of production?

• Synthestech "during cold nuclear transmutation a ..conglomerate forms from nucleons of many nuclei

which breaks down into nuclei of the greatest possible stability; ..in other words possessing no radioactivity."

This corroborates Mizuno's 1996 statement where he speculates on palladium plus deuterium forming 'medium nuclei"which then break down into more stable nuclei. In some reactions he postulates positron emission i.e conversion of a proton to a neutron,

Mizuno rationalises his observations of a myriad of transmuted products formed from the Pd/Pt and deuterium both heavier and lighter than palladium..including Osmium, Lead and Mercury and especially lots of Xenon.

lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MizunoTanomalousia.pdf

• Official Post

You are right, Synthestech and there is a need for more replicated and stable results.

However this trend to stability is also observed in well replicated Iwamura thin-film experiments

The observed transmutation seems to be fusion of an heavy nucleus (like Cs) an even number of deuterons, but prefers stable outcome...

No idea if it is related, and/or confirmed.

http://dx.doi.org/10.1143/JJAP.41.4642

http://dx.doi.org/10.7567/JJAP.52.107301

Personally I connect that possible "trend to stability" with the "low energy outcome" trend observed for LENR. My pet theory is that LENR is a collective phenomenon involving many nuclei who evolve, in an insulated environment, to superposed states, with no classical equivalent, where they can make low energy transitions, radiating low energy quanta, toward a final classical lower energy state where some nuclei have been exchanged, without much trouble, except burst of low energy quanta. this is my vision of Ed Storms theory... LENR would just be a radioactive-decay of a Schroedinger cat.

• Synthestech

Are you planning to offer, for general sale, commercial quantities of isotopes in the foreseeable future? If so, roughly when and will there be a cost advantage over present methods of production?

Thank you for your question.

At this stage, it is very difficult to estimate, but in field of isotopes production, we are sure to be able to find market niche.

In the field of obtaining platinum group all depends on results of further reaserch. Scaling is also a subject for reaserch.

• Synthestech so you are planning to raise funds via ICO for the 'unpromising' bio tech with unlikely successful result in 10+ years or is there some other tech you plan to develop?

Thank you for the question,

It is completely different method. We worked with impulses and plasma electrolysis of different type of fluids. We came to certain methods, but I personally think that the method itself is just one side, the fluid composition is more important, as well as engineering in terms of producing reliable reactor, that can work for weeks and months.

• Synthestech"during cold nuclear transmutation a ..conglomerate forms from nucleons of many nuclei

which breaks down into nuclei of the greatest possible stability; ..in other words possessing no radioactivity."

This corroborates Mizuno's 1996 statement where he speculates on palladium plus deuterium forming 'medium nuclei"which then break down into more stable nuclei. In some reactions he postulates positron emission i.e conversion of a proton to a neutron,

Mizuno rationalises his observations of a myriad of transmuted products formed from the Pd/Pt and deuterium both heavier and lighter than palladium..including Osmium, Lead and Mercury and especially lots of Xenon.

I cannot speak for Vladislav, but as I see it, it is some analog of muon catalysis. I think that Bazhutov’s erzion catalysis interpretation is the closest. It is a particle that is bounded with hydrogen. Energy that is required to unbound it is very small, but once it is unbound it strarts nuclear reactions until it is bounded again with hydrogen or oxygen. To unbound particle from oxygen is a much more difficult goal, requiring plasma or high temperature. Collecting erzion particle in solution might be a very interesting yet simple way to intensify outcome of elements.

• Official Post

Synthestech to this point, I was absolutely sure that synthestech was all about bacterial transmutations as was announced a year ago during initial pitch in Switzerland.

Now, after you mention plasma tech, careful examination of the web site (nice clean design btw) the only clue to that is a picture of Karabanov with some sort of the reactor.

How do we know where you position the tech WRT to groups like Bazhutov, Klimov, energoniva replicators, dusty plasmaetc?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.