Caveat Emptor (investors beware)

• Ярослав Старухин19 ч ·

Семинар Холодный ядерный синтез и шаровая молния» в РУДН

От:

Даниил Больнов <[email protected]>

Подробнее&

18 Ноября 2017, 22:36&

Уважаемые коллеги!

Семинар Холодный ядерный синтез и шаровая молния» в РУДН состоится в четверг 30.11.2017г . в 16:00 в аудитории № 1, 7-й этаж

в здании “Инженерного корпуса” Российского

Университета Дружбы Народов (РУДН),

ул. Орджоникидзе, д. 3, (у Донского Монастыря)

Проезд: от метро Шаболовская любым трамваем 2 ост. до к-ра “Алмаз”, далее пешком 100 м, на перекрестке направо, через 100 м слева старое здание РУДН.

Продолжается сбор денег на лечение Ю.Н. Бажутова на очередном семинаре. Любую сумму можно передать членам оргкомитета РКХТЯиШМ Н.В. Самсоненко, В.Л. Бычкову, А.А. Просвирнову.

Повестка дня: (16.00-18.00)

1. 16.00-17.00. Буртаев Ю.В., к.ф-м.н., МЗПТУ, Москва, “Свойства нуклидов и ХЯС”

2. 17.00-18.00. Шипов Г.А., к.ф-м.н., ИФВ, Москва, “Застой в фундаментальной физике и выход из него”

Тел. для справок: +79166274969.

е-мейл: [email protected]

Руководитель семинара: Самсоненко Николай Владимирович

Проход на семинар свободный без предварительной записи, регистрация участников проводится в зале заседания семинара.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Official Post

I am still trying to figure this out. So are others apparently:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2565753.220

Which brings to mind one of Warren Buffets adages: "If you can not understand it, don't invest in it". But then again, it is a new currency world, and I am old fashioned....so what do I know. But so is Warren, and he is super rich (I am not unfortunately).

Really, all I care about is whether it works or not. Curious why Synthestech is locked into dealing only in Bitcoins? If their tech is as they claim, and they can prove it, the least of their worries is where the investment $ will come from.

• While possibly being an ideal form of liquid international currency (don't forget your passwords!) Bitcoins also should work "ideally" for criminal enterprises: the blockchain prohibiting the extorter / kidnapper / arms dealer / assassin-for-hire from being backtraced....

• Official Post

While possibly being an ideal form of liquid international currency (don't forget your passwords!) Bitcoins also should work "ideally" for criminal enterprises: the blockchain prohibiting the extorter / kidnapper / arms dealer / assassin-for-hire from being backtraced....

Well put Longview. However, I talked last week with a Bitcoin supposed expert -a Palo Alto Data Engineer, about Bitcoin. He had nothing but good things to say about it. I had the usual questions, and he met each with a good answer.

That said: all I care about is whether the Synthestech technology works?

• Official Post

It is easy to understand how it works but hard to understand why.

What difference it makes if a cutting edge technique is used instead of plain old pick pocketing.

ST story is too muddied to invest in it it.

Not to many people remember original pitch in Switzerland. After that they dropped one key researcher it seems and God the guys like Bazhutov who is seriously ill and only able to calling cop3.

Matt Lewans calls them Swiss-Russian. Wonder what is Swiss about them.

Too much confusion.

• I too so think...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Official Post

There is the description of the ICO on ICO Bazaar

https://icobazaar.com/v2/synth…c4-11e7-af11-90b11c40440d

I don't have enough information to endorse or warn.

Due diligence is not an option. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caveat_emptor

LENR is an observation, but application will be a breakthrough.

Isotopic transmutation were observed, but with infinitesimal quantity.

I could not find scientific papers on the subject.

• Official Post

Their ICO is just a cheapest way to reach retail investors without any liabilities attached.

Even if they whet with some sort of bond or penny stocks it would cost more to place and then could potentially lead to criminal charges.

Any investor will be at the mercy of the ST people to pay dividents instead of transferring IP to a third party and call it a day.

All that combined with the odds of their lenr process to make it to the industrialization stage makes it too risky.

What better continue musical chairs game with established cryptos.

• Official Post

What makes the value of a token, a notes, a share, a bond, a derivative, is first the contract and the capacity to enforce it by law.

A token is a secured document; now, it is attorneys who give it's value.

an exception that point is when a market gives a price to something , independently of it's basic value...

BTC have no basic value, but people trust the safety of the number and the popularity of it.

Caveat Emptor, but Switzerland is not the worst place for enforcing law. But I would ask an attorney about the proposed contract. I just know the cryptography behind is solid, for some time, provided you keep keys safe, and watch hacking attacks... rest is legal, and is the most important.

• Official Post

The YouTube personality has announced

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    (Russian) on Jan-25.

Coming presentation of Sakhno-Kurashov. They are going to demonstrate significant amounts of trans-uranium elements proving beyond doubts that their transmutation tech works.

Viktor Kurashov was one of the guys presenting in Switzerland along with current person behind Synteztech. Looks like that their ways split and now Kurashov is working out of Kazan (Russia).

There are talks about recently filed patent. Not too many details are given on the process however in linked video.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.