Caveat Emptor (investors beware)

• Производство Synthesit планируется в Швейцарии

23 августа, 19:32
    Добавить категорию письма

Проект Synthestech‌ начинает ‌ планирование ‌ производства ‌ коммерческого ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌

Производство Synthesit планируется в Швейцарии

Проект Synthestech начинает планирование производства промышленной партии биологически активного минерала SYNTHESIT.

Мы планируем упаковать и упаковать партию биологически активных добавок «SYNTHESIT» с железом и марганцем, полученными в процессе холодного синтеза в Швейцарии. Сырье будет подготовлено Synthestech.

Мы вступили в переговоры о контрактном производстве со специализированными фармацевтическими компаниями в Швейцарии. После пресс-конференции мы планируем запустить производство промышленной партии. (Тест Баха планируется изготовить в России)

Использование элементов холодного синтеза в пищевых добавках - это прорыв в здоровье человека. Напоминаем, что в мире более 2 миллиардов человек страдают от недостатка железа в организме.

Генератор планеты, и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! : LENR:

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Press conference of Synthestech project in Geneva

Synthestech Сегодня, 21:05

Кому: вам

On‌ 29th‌ of‌ October‌ ‌ 2019,‌ in‌ Geneva,‌ on‌ the‌ site‌ of‌ “Swiss‌ Press‌ Club”,‌ a‌ press‌ conference‌ of‌ the‌ Synthestech‌ project‌ will‌ be‌ held.‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Press_conf_pic_smal_1

Press conference of Synthestech project in Geneva

On 29th of October 2019, in Geneva, on the site of “Swiss Press Club”, a press conference of the Synthestech project will be held.

The conference will feature:

1. Breakthrough in development of cold nuclear transmutation technology;
    2. Sensational results of the use of elements obtained by cold nuclear transmutation in the field of human health, fight against aging and the multiplication of stem cells. Analyzes and tests date will be presented.

The press conference will be translated from Russian into English simultaneously.

The conference starts at 15:00 Geneva time (16:00 Moscow time).

You can watch the live broadcast of the conference on the website:

http://pressclub.ch/the-synthestech-project-cold-nuclear-transmutation-of-stable-chemical-elements

Or on our page:

https://synthestech.com/press_conference

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Проект Synthestech проводит пресс-конференцию. В нем будут освещены результаты работы проекта в области прикладных низкоэнергетических ядерных реакций и конверсии элементов. А также возможность использования этих элементов в области медицины и здоровья человека.

На пресс-конференции будут представлены результаты проекта, проводимые исследования, Перспективы развития. Также будут представлены образцы продукции.

Пресс-конференция будет одновременно переведена с русского на английский язык.

Спикеры
    Владислав Карабанов, руководитель проекта Synthestech

Роман Карабанов, заведующий лабораторией

• Comments about presentation.

Tatyana Panfilova

I admire you, Vladislav, you are a battery. Health and success 🙏

4 hours ago

Tatyana Potapova

Girl translator absolutely nothing

10 hours ago

one

SHOW MORE REPLIES

Julia FR

Expensive time of day, Vladislav Alexandrovich. Awesome conference, very interesting, I wish you a speedy entry to a wide market. At the next conference, find a real translator, not level 11, I have nothing personal against the girl, just such things should not be lost in translation, especially when working with other countries. There are a lot of mistakes, pronunciation is difficult for the foreign brain to perceive, the meaning of questions / answers is lost, too many nuances. I need help with translations or synchronization, please contact, I do not live in Russia, but I often visit the network, I wish you success and good.

READ MORE

10 hours ago

NAM DAN DAR

It is a success!

13 hours ago

Tatyana Panfilova

Good health to everyone 💖

4 hours ago

Evgeny Pronin

Congratulations to the Synteztech Team and investors with excellent results, this is a world breakthrough, products will give people even more health and life expectancy, and investors will have very large incomes, after the conference interest in products will increase significantly !!

READ MORE

7 hours ago

four

Alexander Radionic

Bravo Vladislav, this is phenomenal, good luck.

19 hours ago (edited)

Valya Star

Very well. Well done!

3 hours ago

one

Tatyana Potapova

And why didn’t they try it on yourself?

10 hours ago

one

TS

Great conference! That's just the translator is not very, and this is important ...

16 hours ago

four

Andrey Stolyarchuck

Congratulations

16 hours ago

Nordic rassvet

I told this to my friend, a candidate of chemical sciences, he did not believe it, he says, this is impossible. I ask why? He says that there are no similar descriptions in the scientific literature. Then I lost interest in talking on this subject))

READ MORE

8 hours ago

Victor Obninsky

Skulachevs with their naked shrew should hang themselves🙂

20 hours ago

A. gorelov

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

15 hours ago

one

Captain alatriste

Just take the carnelian (silicon of red color), let in sunlight through it, or heat it on the battery, you can put it in water - you get light useful radiation. And when interacting with the soil of this stone, you get some kind of white substance (checked in a pot with plants-flowers). Our entire Far East is littered with this stone, why not use it? Vladislav try this method

• The big question is if he himself was taking the pills and already had 10x the level of stem cells in his bone marrow at the time of the conference.

Not sure having an excess of stem cells is a good idea...

https://hsci.harvard.edu/stem-cells-and-cancer

Some day, stem cells will be enlisted to help repair or replace damaged tissues and organs. They will rescue us from diseases for which drugs can only treat the symptoms. But they may have another role in our lives, one that is not so beneficial. They may in fact be the source of some, and possibly most cancers. Lurking somewhere within every tumor, some say, are a few stem cells that have lost their genetic marbles, so to speak - continuously supplying a malignant mass with cancerous cells.

• Hydrogen may soon become a practical Point of Use fuel. The Ionized Gas Reactor is far more efficient than electrolysis. Worldwide patents have issued. Aimed at replacing fossil fuels in power plants by the inventors there is a galaxy of potential applications. Water is the fuel. Fuel cell trucks and cars presently depend on fuel stations. Imagine the potential to provide the needed water from humidity and end any need to refuel. Heating is another large market. Electric vehicles may have a viable competitor in the future. See MOVING BEYOND OIL at aesopinstitute.org Scroll down for an introduction.

• LOOK BEYOND GOOGLE where AESOP & I are libeled in numerous vicious posts by a cowardly anonymous troll touting himself as a Physics Review Board. His extensive rants on the web are designed to discredit AESOP's promising, hard to believe but very real, work (and me personally) with a few facts, numerous lies, distortions and pathological skepticism. See: THE FAKE “PHYSICS REVIEW BOARD” COSTS LIVES – as well as my Bio, both are attached THE FAKE PHYSICS REVIEW BOARD COSTS LIVES.pdfMG Bio CV 3-27-20.pdf. Mark Goldes

• The U.S. Patent for the Ionized Gas Reactor is attached.lenr-forum.com/attachment/12618/ Parallel patents have issued worldwide.

Extract from U.S. Patent 9,994,450: “…the inventors have performed operational and quantitative testing that leads to the belief that the efficiencies gained in the operation of the High Energy Plasma Generator may be the result of a unique, and heretofore undiscovered, simplified process related to the structure and method of operation of the invention.”

Although the Patent states this may reflect the formation of hydrinos, the work of Peter Graneau suggests a different explanation may prove correct. The IGR can theoretically generate more power than it uses.

• This confuses me. The patent mentions hydrinos and being that this is called an ionised gas reactor don't you think that that's the example that fits the mold best?

The U.S. Patent for the Ionized Gas Reactor is attached.lenr-forum.com/attachment/12618/ Parallel patents have issued worldwide.

Extract from U.S. Patent 9,994,450: “…the inventors have performed operational and quantitative testing that leads to the belief that the efficiencies gained in the operation of the High Energy Plasma Generator may be the result of a unique, and heretofore undiscovered, simplified process related to the structure and method of operation of the invention.”

Although the Patent states this may reflect the formation of hydrinos, the work of Peter Graneau suggests a different explanation may prove correct. The IGR can theoretically generate more power than it uses.

Unfortunately that link doesn't work.

• Here is a working link to the Patent: https://patents.google.com/patent/US9994450B2/en

Fractional Hydrogen -the hydrino - seems to require a catalyst as Mills states.

Graneau's experiments seem to us a better fit for the Ionized Gas Reactor.

Thanks for this. That patent by Evaco LLC is remarkable! It uses relatively low voltage (=~50V) and relatively high current (=~120A), and essentially explodes water. The patent was filed in 2008 and it references many times Mill's low energy hydrino state, but without the typical catalyst (like Potassium) that was required by BLP. This is before Mills did the potential energy calculation which revealed that water itself (in unbounded form) could catalyze hydrino formation. So Evaco's 2008 patent filing of using high current and water (among other things) to produce power easily predates Mills' Suncell work along these lines. (In 2010 Mills was working with solid (powered) raney nickel.)

So now I'm wondering if Mills got some ideas from Evaco...

Evaco's patent - it seems to me - involves more engineering than the SunCell. It uses magnetic confinement among other things to avoid hot spots.

• I have moved Mark Goldes posts into this thread. Nothing personal, but since all of his work is contentious and many of his posts promotional it needs to be viewed with caution.

Thanks I am not investing in a name I am just hearing. I am interested in dialog with independant verification or promotion of alternative super chemical hydrogen based ideas.

Thanks for this. That patent by Evaco LLC is remarkable! It uses relatively low voltage (=~50V) and relatively high current (=~120A), and essentially explodes water. The patent was filed in 2008 and it references many times Mill's low energy hydrino state, but without the typical catalyst (like Potassium) that was required by BLP. This is before Mills did the potential energy calculation which revealed that water itself (in unbounded form) could catalyze hydrino formation. So Evaco's 2008 patent filing of using high current and water (among other things) to produce power easily predates Mills' Suncell work along these lines. (In 2010 Mills was working with solid (powered) raney nickel.)

So now I'm wondering if Mills got some ideas from Evaco...

Evaco's patent - it seems to me - involves more engineering than the SunCell. It uses magnetic confinement among other things to avoid hot spots.

This gasous water, atomic hydrogen and electric discharge formula seems bigger and older than BLP and Mills indeed, he did popularise it, extend research and provide theory. I like the magnetic confinement approach for heat management. Even better is a self confining plasma vortex, z-pinch or ball lighting like set up. Gonna read the patent.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.