Caveat Emptor (investors beware)

• Official Post

Then we should not include Rossi in this thread, because we already know his fraud.

Lob,

Of course. Rossi has a 204 page thread going already. I am still thinking of a good title for the thread. Putting Scam alert may expose us if the company turns out legitimate. Has to be something more subtle, but still get the point across. "Buyer Beware"? I do not know. Anyone have any ideas? These things keep popping up, and we need to do something to warn the public.

• Lob,

Of course. Rossi has a 204 page thread going already. I am still thinking of a good title for the thread. Putting Scam alert may expose us if the company turns out legitimate. Has to be something more subtle, but still get the point across. "Buyer Beware"? I do not know. Anyone have any ideas? These things keep popping up, and we need to do something to warn the public.

It is an " I " .

• Official Post

Well, this may be a first in CF. It has health benefits:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

https://www.marketwatch.com/pr…-private-round-2018-08-29

TALLINN, Estonia, August 29, 2018 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- TALLINN, Estonia, August 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --

Deneum, a company aiming to revolutionize global energy industry with the nuclear fusion Power Station, announced that it has successfully proved the feasibility hypothesis via its laboratory unit during the private demonstration. Deneum also concluded $ 1M during the private round first stage. Offering global market the Philosopher's stone of energy generation based on interaction between Titanium and Deuterium, Deneum has successfully concluded the first private demonstration of the Power Station laboratory unit. The demonstration held in Deneum R&D laboratory in Tallinn implied the Power Station launch and main operating mode showcase. All the indicators including temperature fluctuation, pressure, vacuum density and others were measured and visually represented online via the public proprietary software provided by independent vendor. "The main indicator of an appropriate interaction of the active body components within the Deneum Power Station is successful maintenance of a certain installation mode, in which amount of energy needed for launch, once consumed creates a thin level of resonance that implicates a self-sustaining reaction between titanium hydride and deuterium. This reaction is exothermic with a large amount of excess heat, which is then to some extent converted into electricity and partly used "as is" in the form of thermal energy. We were able to achieve and maintain this effect during the demonstration. This makes it 63 successful feasibility tests in a row with this one carefully measured and documented, - comments Dmitry Samoylovskikh, Deneum CEO & founder. - We're witnessing the largest particle physics breakthrough of the century, and Deneum team is very glad to make it happen". The reaction produced by the active body components is self-sustaining, which means Power Station keeps on working without any further intervention once launched. Deuterium and Titanium worth $20 installed into the Power Station can maintain a housing area of 100 sq. meters for up to 1 year with no need for recharge or additional service. This is an unprecedented level of energy efficiency beyond what any of the existing sources may offer, including traditional nuclear energy. The energy of Deneum Power Station is yet eco-friendly, renewable and radically cheap. Deneum team has successfully concluded the first stage of the ICO private round having raised $ 1M. The funding will be re-invested into further R&D and Power Station G3 prototype development as well as deployment of Deneum own production line manufacturing the Power Station active body main components. Deneum team is planning to conclude the second stage of the private sale round by the end of September aiming at $ 2M hard cap. The total funding to be raised during all stages of the ICO is estimated at $ 90M.

• Official Post

Thx Zeus. Here is an interview with Samoylovskikh:

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/318719

Your previous experience includes a successful company Tesla Amazing and Forbes 30 Under 30 award. What is the story behind those, and what is your passion in bringing up new hi-tech startups to the market?

I have always been passionate about Nicola Tesla’s legacy. From the very beginning of Tesla Amazing story we committed ourselves to disrupt at least two fields — the energy market and the way people move themselves and goods on large distances. We strongly believe that the way both fields are currently organized is massively outdated and that humanity deserves breakthrough solutions to provide a brand new level of effectiveness.

While thinking big, we still needed something to start with and that’s where theMagnetic Notes came in. It appeared to be a relatively easy way to get the ball rolling within the shortest period of time while requiring minimum investments. That’s how it all started and that’s correct — so far we have been quite successful with it.

Cold fusion has for decades remained the Holy Grail and one of the most "heated" topics of the global energy industry. Some scientists - and renowned - deny the very possibility of such a reaction. What do you have to say to all the skeptics?

We’ve been playing with tens of technologies trying to evaluate their feasibility through research and experiments. After all, the technology that lays behind Deneumhas been proven the only one yet giving stable and positive results. Frankly speaking, we are not bothering much with positive or negative sentiment around Deneum technology. This helps to stay apart and keep independent scientific judgment, while relying solely on what you see and get out of experiments rather than listening to the buzz created by others.

However, when it comes to my opinion why there is still nothing like Deneum on the market — even the brightest scientists and enlightened industry visionaries tend to stand grounded on their experience and their knowledge when making hypotheses. And what we do is a bit different from anything out there, it’s sort of particle physics terra incognita. The first assumption will most likely be false, just because there was nothing like that before. The cold fusion challengers are desperately hunting for neutrons while the real treasure might be hidden right around the corner. Or might not be. I mean, to create something truly new and standing out of the line, you should think at a different angle and test hypotheses no one has ever thought of testing before, that’s how you get the breakthrough.

Introduce Entrepreneur with brief history of the scientific discovery to form the basis of Deneum company.

This all started in 1988 when Fleischmann and Pons held their experiment and shared their results with the public. There were massive argues in the community around the controversy of their conclusions and claims, but this fostered the interest of two scientists that are now the core of Deneum technological team — Sergei Tcvetkov and Sergei Godin. Since then there was a non-stop theoretical research followed by numerous experiments with different materials in multiple configurations. Having concluded few promising experiments in the Soviet Union and Russia further developments moved to Europe, where in 2012 the main breaking results were achieved. 62 stably positive experiments eliminated uncertainty of the technology feasibility, and that was the right moment to start scaling. Now we are just about to launch our new experimental unit in Estonia, which we’ll be using for proving the scalability hypothesis and fine tuning before revealing the first demonstration prototype.

Deneum claims a ground-shaking breakthrough in energy generation. Are we dealing with the full-size cold nuclear fusion here?

The Deneum technology is based on interaction between two materials, titanium and deuterium, being heated and pressurized to certain levels. As a result we get a very specific and thin level of resonance, which if we manage to maintain as a steady ongoing process creates excessive heat — the excess of output heat over the heat we have to put in. Then we can turn this excessive heat into electricity to get an electricity power station with radically cheap costs, no emissions and no need for maintenance for up to one year.

When it comes to the full-size cold nuclear fusion, I would not claim that our technology accurately falls into this definition. But what I can say for sure is that we are just a few steps away from the first energy generation system of its kind — based not on carbon fuels, solar, wind or bio-masses, but on a blend of non-radioactive materials of a great abundance on earth, creating zero emissions and requiring low costs for maintaining the generation process. But we still have a number of challenges down the road that we have to find solutions for, such as scaling and high efficiency heat-to-electricity transformation.

Economy always meets new technology expecting either a miracle or disaster. How do you think will Deneum influence the global economy? Which industries will benefit - and who is to sink into oblivion? Name at least some of the use cases.

That sounds absolutely fair to me. The evolution and technological progress is sort of ruthless, leaving sometimes quite a painful imprint on huge groups of people. But these negative impacts are normally short-term. The opportunities and advantages offered by Deneum technology are endless and actually give people hope to live witnessing the better future. Long-term, these technology-driven social turmoils seem to be absolutely worth paying the price. I mean, I’m not heartless, but if we were too compassionate and not forward-looking, prospective-oriented species, we would still be riding horses and using pigeons for messaging.

I do think that in 20-30 years from now we will be looking back wondering how dared we to burn coal and oil for charging our smartphones or moving ourselves around. That will seem ridiculous and out-of-date.

You’re literally tokenizing cold fusion energy. Why token sale, not institutionals? Show them a working prototype of the Power Station, and major players will line up to snatch the smallest part of the company.

Right, and that is the main and only reason why we are a bit hesitant in regards to institutional investors. If you take a look at their normal practice, they never let the disruptive technology that might «spoil» their multi-billion business go — they will do everything they can to dig a deep hole and hide it even deeper for as long as they plan to stay in the business. If we agree on strategic cooperation with a major industry player right now, we’ll likely be swallowed in a matter of seconds. The technology will never be brought to the market. And this does not resonate with our aims, even though we could get larger investments and spend much less time and effort. We will let the big sharks join the move, but only once we evolve into a “too hard to kill, easier to join” type of company.

What are your further steps and when should we expect a prototype - and the actual installation model? What about the ICO pipeline?

The new experimental unit will come live mid-August 2018 followed by our first demonstration unit in Estonia this September. Deneum is committed to accomplishing the mass-market prototype by June 2019. The project aims to start selling energy produced by its Power Stations to the largest energy pools by the end of 2019. Deneum general purpose Power Station supplies to kick off in 2020.

As for the Deneum token sale, we are about to launch the second private round. Our roadmap implies the the pre-sale to start late September, while the token sale main stage will take place October to December, lasting for 1 to 2 months depending on project traction and the market sentiment. Deneum plans to raise a total of $89 M during all ICO stages. Deneum token will be listed and therefore become available for trading on exchanges within a month after concluding the public token sale.

• Official Post

'scientists that are now the core of Deneum technological team — Sergei Tcvetkov and Sergei Godin'

I only heard frist name somewhere but Godin was very active in public space. Recently he was pushing Energoniva replication and also got hand on late Bazhugov device and was trying to measure radiation around it.

He makes a good impression as researcher. However In the last video he posted mid Summer he was talking about manufacturing some sort a reactor of new design. It is hard to see how I a such short time they managed to conduct 30 exepriments. Maybe Tsvetkov had somethin more mature.

I would not totally discount them and put these guys a over Synteztech. Another little reason is that I tried magnetic post-it and they worked perfectly so the guy does have a product launch behind.

One news site refer to Tsvetkov as a journalist. On lenr.su web site he is cited as independent researcher. He has been advocation lenr for quite a while.

• Deneum team has successfully concluded the first stage of the ICO private round having raised $ 1M.

I hope all will be aware of the acronym "ICO". Initial Coin Offering, in the US anyway, is a quite unregulated form of funding intimately tied to cryptocurrencies. Unlike IPO, Initial Public Offering, which at least have to meet regulatory framework enforced by the Securities Exchange Commission. Anyone thinking that cryptocurrencies are a benign form of currency, best reconsider. They are ideal for criminal fraud, since there are none of the usual means to track the source and / or sink for funds generated in this way.

• Official Post

ICO stigma yes, it there a value in the claim? Let's wait till the demo on Oct-1.

The way I understand their offer is that you get a token which represents 1 MW of power. This is recorded in Etherium ledger so you have sure proof of ownership but what do you own it is another question.

My guess you are totally at the mercy of token emitter since it is not regulated at all.

ICO aside, this guys have right people on the team and we cannot discount the potential value of the claim just because they decided to go the easiest way to raise money.

I think that is how tokens will be used. Say you bought a token for 5-10 dollars. When they are fully operational energy supplier (past 2020) the customers are supposed to buy it from you to pay for the electricity generated by Deneum. They estimate it at something around 100 dollars per 1MW but say conservatively wholesale is $30. Your token yields >200% in few years.

Now, if they don't become an energy supplier, your token worth nothing.

The schema is simple but the potential reward is not too attractive given huge risk.

• Official Post

Max,

Yuri Bazhutov (father of Russian CF) was also nearing a working reactor before he died. He was also an advisor to Synthestech before he died. This is an interview with him:

https://blog.synthestech.com/c…civilization-a5a01dee77df

• Official Post

Shane D. here is my take on Bazhutov/Synteztech

- Bazhutov contribution to LENR cause is huge. Organized annual conferences, conducted own research etc.

- the progress of Bazhutov own research, however, was sluggish. Over years his reactor remained essentially a jar with two electrodes dipped into it

- from year to year you can see incremental improvements of Bazhutov's reactor like an addition of evacuating hood or organic glass screen for protection, nothing revolutionary.

- I am not sure how open Bazhutov was in accepting alternative theories apart from his own proposing new particle called Erizon named after his village in Russia

- I might be mistaken here, but he came to Synteztech as a replacement for a departed partner/scientist Kurashov (who is now promoting his own biological transmutations to elements not known to humanity according to the spectrography results) . Later he was replaced with another scientist who is also into spirituality etc. I do not expect much from this type.

I think it is worth to open a separate thread for Deneum to clearly delineate them from ST.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.