Caveat Emptor (investors beware)

• Official Post

Max,

I was running out the door and did not mean to be so blunt. There are mixed signals surrounding Deneum. Surrounded by good people as you say, but dealing in cryptocurrency. What they say about past tests, do not add up as even you admit. No public history of their earlier accomplishments. That includes collecting $1 million in their first ICO. From all appearances, they popped up out of nowhere with a LENR+ claim, and that raises suspicions no matter who they have as advisors.

Just so much about them we do not know yet, I just think it prudent to keep them on the "Buyer Beware" thread. Giving them their own thread, may send a message to readers (potential buyers) that we think they may be legitimate.

If you, or anyone disagree, I am more than willing to listen to counter arguments.

• Googling "Deneum" is not encouraging. It has resemblances to Rossi. I hope investors do good vetting/due diligence. They probably won't.

All the indicators including temperature fluctuation, pressure, vacuum density and others were measured and visually represented online via the public proprietary software provided by independent vendor. "The main indicator of an appropriate interaction of the active body components within the Deneum Power Station is successful maintenance of a certain installation mode, in which amount of energy needed for launch, once consumed creates a thin level of resonance that implicates a self-sustaining reaction between titanium hydride and deuterium. This reaction is exothermic with a large amount of excess heat, which is then to some extent converted into electricity and partly used "as is" in the form of thermal energy. We were able to achieve and maintain this effect during the demonstration. This makes it 63 successful feasibility tests in a row with this one carefully measured and documented, - comments Dmitry Samoylovskikh, Deneum CEO & founder. - We're witnessing the largest particle physics breakthrough of the century, and Deneum team is very glad to make it happen". The reaction produced by the active body components is self-sustaining, which means Power Station keeps on working without any further intervention once launched.

Self-sustaining is the claim... therefore a convincing demo should be easy to perform. Why don't they do it publicly, have it confirmed by a trusted testing lab, and get billions in investments? Want to venture a guess?

PS: WTF is a "thin level of resonance?"

Important (critical) omissions: no numbers on energy production while self sustaining... same for duration of self sustain vs mass of device. Nothing on how energy out was measured.

Max Nozin

BTW ecat forum had no problems posting the news.

Ahha. E-catworld.com. The new standard for internet accuracy and credibility. Almost as good as Snopes. Or did you mean some other ecat forum?

• Official Post

Unlike some other actors, we don't have enough data to judge this team and their ICO.

ICO is a way to be funded when you cannot afford usual mainstream procedures and constraint, like when funding a joke like Cold Fusion. I have been contacted to advice (and said it is an attorney's business, not a geek question - now good attorneys are on it). ICO are also good to get small money by small people. Question is trust, and trust is very costly and imply that entry ticket is huge, around million, not thousands dollar. An ICO' investors interests should be protected by laws, by contracts, and this is a special job. In some countries, blcockchain have a legal value, like paper or regulated Digital Signature (EIDAS...).... Switzerland (and Lituania) seems to be a place where you can work that way, but it is an attorney's specialty. Beside safety, like avoiding the owner goes with the money, there is a big question about what the ICO gives to you ? token allow you a share of the company? a pre-sale access? access to the produced IP? share of the benefits, of the votes ?...

I don't know the team but Bazhutov was respected by Russian and Russian-aware LENR actors.

fabrice DAVID have good contacts and may get more informations from the horse's mouth.

Some of the older actors in Russia worked seriously for the H-bomb, the nuclear industry, and are very competent...

If they are sincere and working well, I wish them to succeed and send a wide grin with a double up finger to the deniers.

If they try to fool their investors, there is a place in Hell for them, with some of their peers.

Be careful, but why not.

• Official Post

Nice website:

https://deneum.com/

Some money involved it seems:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BG has gotten confirmation from Godin, that he and other scientists are behind this. That is good.

• Official Post

Max,

They are very careful to say this is more about research, than having an actual product near maturity. Almost the same path Synthestech took. I wonder if this is the new fad...starving LENR researchers, join slick, sophisticated money men, then market the mystique of Cold Fusion? Researchers get the well equipped lab they never had to carry on their work, and a nice salary for maybe the first time in their careers. The money men give themselves a big salary, and live well.

No different from many start-ups nowadays, and similar to the organization of a business. So technically it would not be a scam, just another business venture. In this case, they would be doing legitimate science with the goal of a consumer product, and if successful, the investors share in the success. If unsuccessful, investors lose out, but the principles made a nice little career of it. Many say that is what Mills has done; made a nice career out of an idea he had.

Just a thought.

No different from many start-ups nowadays, and similar to the organization of a business. So technically it would not be a scam, just another business venture.

If they tell their investors that they are certain they can deliver profitable energy from LENR/fusion, it's a scam. It is only legitimate if they tell investors they are conducting basic research into an interesting possible phenomenon and they have no idea whether or not it will ever work properly and usefully. And I can bet you they don't say that to investors. Unless it's in very small print.

Hope they will keep the coverage going. Denuim Energy Twitter account has some nice pics of test setup.

Not sure what pictures you mean. Here is the twitter feed: https://twitter.com/DeneumPower The second tweet down is Rossi's container crap with dramatic blue lighting (from bulbs, not reactions). That is certainly confidence inspiring, no? And of the images on the side bar, one is of their test equipment (a steel cylinder, hooked up to some tubes and wires). The rest is a collection of commercial application stock photos. Interestingly, featuring such irreleventia is also a hallmark of high tech scams. I don't need to say, everyone already knows what energy is "good for." No point in emphasizing the usefulness of an invention when it's generally understood and nobody has properly tested a prototype. I would wager strong indications for scam.

use scroll bar in Twitter app to scroll down to the Aug-20 twit

Thanks. I did it and looked. I had accomplished almost the same effect with the photos on the left side bar but maybe there are more in the tweets. And of course, none or very few illustrate what Deneum is allegedly doing and even those photos are not clear about what is going on. Most of those are stock images or computer graphics, again, a hallmark of scammers and scam web site. It means they have little or nothing that they did themselves to show.

• Official Post

Ok the list of turn offs to pick form:

- they do things in garage

- they ask for money

- they have ICO, which is what all scammers do now to steal your money

- PR team is very active for humble researchers - sign in a scam

- they have nothing to show, all honest researchers always have something to show, therefore it must be a scam

- they are Russians, brings Trump name I already feel sick

- they are Russiand and there is a guy by them and SeRgey. R again, they must be Rossi 2.0

Did I miss something?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.