Caveat Emptor (investors beware)

• assigning greater risk associated with cryptography hacking onto crypto ecosystem alone.

I have not done that. Sorry if my writing led you to believe this. Cryptography confers risk anytime and anywhere there are spoils to be realized from code breaking. Whether banks, cryptocurrencies or nation states, or guerilla forces at war.

• So JedRothwelland Longvieware you saying that banking system is imprevious to hacking? Weekly leaks of customer data here and there not happening?

U.S. banks are seldom hacked. There are not weekly leaks of customer data from banks as far as I know. There are leaks from credit rating companies and others that sell information. That is a vulnerability. If the purpose of your computer system is to provide data to paying customers, that leaves you more open to hacking than a closed system such as a bank.

Foreign banks, especially in third-world countries, are more often hacked than U.S., European or Japanese banks.

Credit card transactions were vulnerable until the introduction of the new cards with chips on them (EMV cards). This was long overdue. They have been in use in Europe for a while. They greatly reduced fraud. They generate a new code for each transaction. There were many credit card hacks at stores such as Target. I think the industry is tightening up and we will see fewer.

• CNN jed~

Another view

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At least play it through and consider

• Official Post

Files

25 ХТЯ и ШМ Приглашение Тарасенко(2).pdf

(85.75 kB, downloaded 5 times, last: 7 hours ago)

Gennadiy,

It looks as if you will be attending the 25th Russian Cold Fusion conference in Sochi. I also see that Synthestech's Karabanov is on the organizing committee. Synthestech's new research facility is being built there in Sochi according to their website. So maybe you could visit the construction site while you are there at the conference?

I would also think there will be talk of Deneum, and Synthestech at the conference. If you hear anything, please pass it on here.

• Caveat emptor:

From page B17 of today's (Saturday-Sunday Sept 8-9, 2018) Wall Street Journal:

"A former chairman of Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and an investor known for benefiting from the hype around cryptocurrencies were sued by regulators on Friday over claims they directed a pump-and-dump scheme.... The SEC alleged the fraud generated more than $27 million.... Mr. Honig has been a large shareholder in Riot Blockchain Inc., a former biotech firm that changed its name to indicate a focus on the technology that underpins cryptocurrencies. After the name change, Riot's share price surged over 200%, to a high of $46 over a period of several months. It has since fallen to just under $5."

• ?email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&e=1536936290&h=eUMUV6jv1l-tbusxMaMunA&url171=c3RhdGljLnRpbGRhY2RuLmNvbS90aWxkMzUzMi0zNTY2LTQ3MzEtYjYzNC0zMjM0NjUzODY0NjYvU3ludGhlc3RlY2gucG5n&is_https=1

Soon we will finish construction of the 2nd floor

?email=tarasenko-genadi%40mail.ru&e=1536936290&h=kAizA_yTdVjVHkKgXDdFGQ&url171=aW1nLnN0YXQtcHVsc2UuY29tL2ZpbGVzL2VtYWlsc2VydmljZS91c2VyZmlsZXMvZDY3OTc3YmRiYjQ1ZTM0OGUzYWMwODdhZWZkNmNjZTk2ODA3MjI5LzEyLmpwZw~~&is_https=1

Construction of the laboratory center "Synthestech" has already been realized by 60%. Internal technical systems for installation are prepared. In the nearest future we will begin the interior decoration. In November, a fully-fledged work on the project will be launched in the laboratory center. However, even now the work in the analytical laboratory, that we have created, does not stop. The analysis of the elemental composition of the substance obtained as a result of cold synthesis is carried out.

We remind you that project tokens, allowing you to receive income from the implementation of "Synthestech"project in the future, can be purchased with a 33% discount. Thus, a project token with a discount costs 1 USD.

This is a temporary offer. Hurry to use it!

If you investing cryptocurrency is inconvenient for you , write to us: [email protected], we will offer other options.

Learn more and sign up for newsletter at our web site

ico.synthestech

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Official Post

R.Mills is thinking the same way as Deneum

Randy Mills
    Sep 25 9:33 AM

Why the need to mine HydrinoCoins? Consider that the technology is worth $trillions, and Brilliant Light owns the intellectual property (IP) rights. It needs $trillions to replace the existing energy infrastructure. So, it buys SunCells, inverters, power conditioning equipment, installations, maintenance, other services, etc. with hydrinodollars wherein the hydrinodollars are accepted by Brilliant Light for hydrino kilowatt hours produced by leased equipment provided and maintained by Brilliant Light. Given the magnitude of the value of possibly $300T, the world converts over to use hydrinodollars for all transactions, and hydrinodollars becomes the reserve currency. In this scenario, Brilliant Light avoids equity financing or selling upfront IP rights to obtain capital to execute commercial deployment of SunCells. In the end, a dollar is the simplest contract for goods and services, and in the same manner hydrinodollars eliminates complex financial contracts and transactions to seamlessly permit commercialization.

• Official Post

R.Mills is thinking the same way as Deneum

Randy Mills
    Sep 25 9:33 AM

Why the need to mine HydrinoCoins? Consider that the technology is worth $trillions, and Brilliant Light owns the intellectual property (IP) rights. It needs $trillions to replace the existing energy infrastructure. So, it buys SunCells, inverters, power conditioning equipment, installations, maintenance, other services, etc. with hydrinodollars wherein the hydrinodollars are accepted by Brilliant Light for hydrino kilowatt hours produced by leased equipment provided and maintained by Brilliant Light. Given the magnitude of the value of possibly $300T, the world converts over to use hydrinodollars for all transactions, and hydrinodollars becomes the reserve currency. In this scenario, Brilliant Light avoids equity financing or selling upfront IP rights to obtain capital to execute commercial deployment of SunCells. In the end, a dollar is the simplest contract for goods and services, and in the same manner hydrinodollars eliminates complex financial contracts and transactions to seamlessly permit commercialization.

Maybe Mills changed his mind:

"I don’t support crytocurrencies as my posts indicate.
    I am open to new ideas for our business plan that has evolved from licensing to leasing. I am looking for other means to capitalize for the infrastructure build out besides upfront licensing
    fees and equity financing (which are still the most likely). In addition to equity and debt, Musk used upfront Tesla car payments. There are new financial constructs such as collateralized debt obligations; special funds such as mutual funds, index funds.
    A lot of big companies have a form or currency such as coupons, rebates, gift cards, debit cards, credit cards. etc. I am exploring other ideas given the uniqueness of our IP as it relates to a commodity and its scale. Some special commodities such as
    gold and oil have been used indirectly as a currency or to support currency. There are interesting questions regarding the role of energy, oil in particular, in stabilizing the dollar, especially with consideration of the decline of oil in to obsolescence.
    Will hydrino kWhs be traded on a commodities exchange like oil? Can hydrino kWhs be fungible? Do transactions migrate to being essentially all digital? Is there a hydrinoPayPal system in the future? Does it expand beyond kWh transactions? Many, many
    questions for casual intellectual conversation. Of course, classical theory and hydrino tech are the main themes here. We will have more on that coming up."

Were I an investor, this would not comfort me. He sounds desperate to me. Could be wrong though. Like I said, BLP monitors us, so we will see what they have to say about this.

• It is strange that other reputable enterprizes do not make use of this method of financing. Most seem to find successive rounds of equity investment - each funded by showing the better commercial prospects as result of wrk using the last one, works fine.

Of course, for that, it really helps to have working product, because with one very well known on this site exception VCs tend not to invest in ventures that have no sales nor even a working proof of concept after $10M+ or so have already been invested.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.