Caveat Emptor (investors beware)

• Official Post

https://www.rt.com/news/ufo-sochi/

Could this be the same man?

Alan,

Probably so. It would not surprise me at all, if this lab they started building in the Russian Black Sea resort city of Sochi, doubles as a vacation dacha. If you are interested, Project Manager Karabanov is running a special:

"Today we have all the necessary facilities and resources for the implementation of the project. But additional financial resources will speed things up. Therefore, we temporary provide special conditions for those who want to invest in the project."

• Alan,

Probably so. It would not surprise me at all, if this lab they started building in the Russian Black Sea resort city of Sochi, doubles as a vacation dacha. If you are interested, Project Manager Karabanov is running a special:

"Today we have all the necessary facilities and resources for the implementation of the project. But additional financial resources will speed things up. Therefore, we temporary provide special conditions for those who want to invest in the project

I like the fact they are raising money from outside sources and not relying on government funds.Russia is known for

It’s well educated Scientists.

They have raised around seven hundred

thousand so far so they will need more

for what they are trying to accomplish.

I don’t think it’s a scam but a high risk

investment for sure.

I wish them well.

• Official Post

Sam,

Just so we are on the same page; Synthestech is using the $700,000 they raised to build what they call a laboratory on the Black Sea. It looks to me more like a luxury dacha instead. He wants more money to "speed things up", which I take to mean an addition to the villa for his guests.

No one IMO, should give this man another Bitcoin until he produces something. Do you agree?

• And why platinum, but not gold???? It is time to look for new energy, the planet goes to a rating, and people think of wealth...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Sam,

Just so we are on the same page; Synthestech is using the $700,000 they raised to build what they call a laboratory on the Black Sea. It looks to me more like a luxury dacha instead. He wants more money to "speed things up", which I take to mean an addition to the villa for his guests.

No one IMO, should give this man another Bitcoin until he produces something. Do you agree?

That is good advice Shane.

It is also a very high risk investment.

It is up to the person whether they want

to invest.

• But, it does look like a genuine piece of lab equipment. The cloth curtains more suited to a hotel room or the Dacha, I would never recommend in any lab setting. The only thing that saves it from being a "showpiece" is that it actually has credible surface buss wiring outlets.

Is it equipment they are developing, or something like a quadrapole mass spec instrument??

• Official Post

But, it does look like a genuine piece of lab equipment. The cloth curtains more suited to a hotel room or the Dacha, I would never recommend in any lab setting. The only thing that saves it from being a "showpiece" is that it actually has credible surface buss wiring outlets.

Is it equipment they are developing, or something like a quadrapole mass spec instrument??

Or did he and 2 friends sneak into a nearby university lab, quickly don brand new lab coats, take a few pictures to post on their website, and sneak back out? Karabanov does not even put the lab coat fully on. He drapes it over his shoulders like a cape.

• . . . and UFO researcher by night

External Content www.dailymotion.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Does anyone wear those things anymore?

Of course they do. Nobody wants to drag toxic chemicals and isotopes on their clothes home to their friends and families! People still wear flight suits in military aircraft too for similar reasons (fuel, hydraulic fluid, dirt, etc.) plus fire protection (they're Nomex and such). Modern lab coats are fire resistant and somewhat liquid repellent or should be!

• People still wear flight suits in military aircraft too for similar reasons (fuel, hydraulic fluid, dirt, etc.) plus fire protection

Yes, but Air Force pilots also wear flight suits when piloting drones from the ground in a nondescript building in Texas. The suit is, in part, an emblem. It is a statement about who they are and what they do. Many uniforms, customs, jargon, etc. that serves a practical purpose and also serves to bolster people's identity, or their pride.

Sometimes, such uniforms actually make the problem worse. Doctors wear stethoscopes that are covered with bacteria. They used to wear neckties from which you could culture hundreds of different species, including many infectious diseases. In the U.K. the government finally passed laws forcing doctors and nurses to wear scrubs.

• Official Post

This is not about Synthestech, but another Russian group. While Synthe cashed in on the hope of LENR+, by capitalizing on the Bitcoin craze, this new group appears to be doing the same using Crowdfunding:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/generator-based-on-low-energy-nuclear-reaction#/

I think we need to stay alert to these shady operators for the good of the public. LENR has a bad enough name as it is. Maybe if we serve as scam watchdogs, we can keep this stuff to a minimum and in the process do our civic duty.

What do you think of renaming this thread: "Red Flag", "Scam Alert" or something like that, and use it to report these kind of things?

What do you think of renaming this thread: "Red Flag", "Scam Alert" or something like that, and use it to report these kind of things?

Then we should not include Rossi in this thread, because we already know his fraud.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.