Demonstration of the E-Cat QX - 24 November - Summary thread

• Official Post

Not sure where this came from. Some errors like when Leonardo started. Sloppy oeverall. Oddly, the originator of the story (accesswire): https://www.accesswire.com/ is located in IH's back yard, at the Research Triangle Park, NC:

https://www.accesswire.com/482…ESENTATION-----wwweCatcom

MIAMI, FL / ACCESSWIRE / November 16, 2017 / From humble beginnings in 1991, the Leonardo Corporation has plowed time, energy and research funding into alternative energy production from non-conventional sources. Their brand eCat QX has been developed to redefine the way LENR, nickel-hydrogen reactions are used in industrial heat and energy plant design.

2017 see's a breakthrough in their exclusive development of Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) technology, also recognized as Cold Fusion. Founder and CEO, Andrea Rossi, is very much looking forward to revealing details of their most recent innovation in a LENR Demonstration, to be held on November 24, 2017 at 12pm Miami time.

Given the truly astonishing implications of the E-CAT technology systems, the demonstration will exclusively be offered to 70 attendees, including some Government officials.

They will be there to lay witness to the ways in which the commercialization of low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) or cold fusion, will have a profound effect on many sectors of the economy across many different industries. The demonstration is an opportunity for a select few to see, first hand, the use of a revolutionary new energy source - LENR - the success of which has not so far been proven irrefutably.

The use of eCat QX could consummately impact the production of electricity, both here in the USA and across the globe, and offer paradigm-shifting results, producing commercially useful amounts of heat.

Andrea Rossi, in his search for a Fusion based clean energy source, can also confirm that Sigma 5 has been reached in preparation for the eCat QX.

The Leonardo Corporation has been monumental in developing LENR technology that can turn fusion into a reality, to manufacture a truly renewable energy source that far outperforms all other current options.

The live demonstration will be held solely for attendees, with a streaming event on November 24, 2017 at 12pm. You can find out more about The Leonardo Corporation and their world-leading advances in the applications for LENR energy at http://www.ecat.com.

• I haven't checked again but the last update I saw was the meeting started at 9:30 not 10:00

Not a crucial error, but I find your repetitive negative comments about Rossi aggravating and uncalled for in a thread that is supposed to be news and information.

You need to read and understand before you condemn. Notice post (#2) was a copy of the announcement by Rossi requesting people be there at 9:30 with ID's to have them checked. If you check you will find that the demo is not scheduled till around 10 and a delayed video streaming scheduled at 12. I do not know what you mean by repetitive negative comments. Learn to stay with facts instead of insulting and attacking others.

• "accesswire.com" is a PR type of organization which will distribute any text/copy given to it by essentially any business and they do it for pay. I do not know how much.

Check it out: https://www.accesswire.com/

In case anyone thought the "news release" above came from any sort of legitimate newspaper or news website, let me disabuse you of this notion. It's just Rossifiction on a giant paid-for email list. It may be picked up by some genuine news sources, probably not major ones, but it is still, except for the schedule, simply drivel from Andrea Rossi. The dreadful English is explained by the source-- Rossi and perhaps someone working for him. Rossi has no class. He never did.

• I haven't checked again but the last update I saw was the meeting started at 9:30 not 10:00

Not a crucial error, but I find your repetitive negative comments about Rossi aggravating and uncalled for in a thread that is supposed to be news and information.

If people have to arrive at 930 it is fair to assume that the demo will start around 10. Note that oldguy used a question mark in his post as well.

Edit: "Looks like we'll have the demo around 10am and the stream around noon." <- to clarify, those are my words and not Rossi's

• Official Post

I really doubt that Rossi would take the the risk of flying one of his prized σ5Qx to Sweden.

Dismantle it (he is good at that), put it in checked baggage, and he should be OK. Lot easier to bring it to 70 people, than 70 people to it. Plus, he says in the press release that a government official will be there. Probably a EU type, and doubtful they would fly to the states for this.

Although, if Alan brings shorts, I may have to revise that.

Edit: I see he won't answer, so I am sticking to the land of the Nobel. Rossi even had a sockpuppet bring that up on JONP, so it is still on his mind.

Yes. Let's keep this thread specifically for the Q-X Demo - at least until after the event. General comments about Rossi can go into the dedicated 'Comment' thread.

You too Mary.

If that was about my post regarding Rossi's inaccurate and self serving news release, then please note that the news release is mostly about that upcoming test. If the remark was preemptive, then ________ (expletive deleted). I do my best to follow such requests.

• The one reason I would think it could be in Sweden is that 2.5 hours seems short to have people arrive, run the demo, and put the recording online.

9:30 in Sweden gives an extra 6 hours to upload, do some light editing, set up the page and double check everything before noon Miami time.

Another reason is the rumor that Mats Lewan is organizing.

• The one reason I would think it could be in Sweden is that 2.5 hours seems short to have people arrive, run the demo, and put the recording online.

9:30 in Sweden gives an extra 6 hours to upload, do some light editing, set up the page and double check everything before noon Miami time.

Another reason is the rumor that Mats Lewan is organizing.

Mats is in Sweden two days before talking to ABB:

https://twitter.com/matslew/status/930417417251184640

Still possible to be in Florida on the 24:th but kind of tight if you’re arranging the event.

There is a danger you might sneak the famous hidden camera in. But fear not, I have one of my own.

That's good. It isn't beyond Rossi to ask for all cell phones before entry.

But what you really need is a good, technically educated sleight of hand expert. I suggest Benacek. Put him in your pocket or have him make himself invisible.

And be careful not to become too notorious a fan of Rossi's. You could earn a Pigasus award this year. Certainly Lewan has deserved one for a long time. Trouble is, he isn't well known outside this circle.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.