Demonstration of the E-Cat QX - 24 November - Summary thread

• 0.015V instead of 0.020V across the one ohm resistor would give you your 12V. (12V/801 Ohms=0.01498 Amps or appx 0.015V across the 1 ohm resistor) And 12 V storage batteries are a bit higher than 12 V when fully charged. How accurate was that 0.02V? How do we know?

How do we know? 0.02 ... probably eyeballed. Easily 0.015.

In the intro Mats said the conductor/800 ohm were to see if the supply was constant current. But it's neither.

What!!! Did M.Y. actually write something I agree with. Amazing.

• Official Post

And the pulsed interval of the system in operation is completely different:

4 Seconds ON - 4 Seconds OFF - 4 Seconds ON - 4 Seconds OFF ... and so on

...so for the control measurement at the end of the demo the controller inside the white box was switch to a different operating mode.

14 Seconds ON - ~1 Seconds OFF - 14 Seconds ON - ~1 Seconds OFF ... and so on

• Official Post

"control measurement" :D:D

Slapstick :/;)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For what it's worth, Rossi *really* wanted to make sure that the power was off (for example at video [2:02:05]) before doing work on the reactor and even he didn't want to touch the cables for some reason (for example at minute [2:05:40]), which seems odd to me if it was just a low voltage resistive heater. At about [1:22:40] in the "lost audio version" (backup here) Levi remarked that there was an arc [discharge] forming at the clamp contacts (bolts) on either side of the reactor due to a high voltage; Rossi was visibly annoyed at him afterwards when he said that.

• For what it's worth, Rossi *really* wanted to make sure that the power was off (for example at video [2:02:05]) before doing work on the reactor and even he didn't want to touch the cables for some reason (for example at minute [2:05:40]), which seems odd to me if it was just a low voltage resistive heater. At about [1:22:40] in the "lost audio version" (backup here) Levi remarked that there was an arc [discharge] forming at the clamp contacts (bolts) on either side of the reactor due to a high voltage; Rossi was visibly annoyed at him afterwards when he said that.

From Tesla time everybody on earth knows that energy is possible to transmit by one wire.

• Rossi has a spelling problem with Stockholm. - On JONP he wrote 8 times Stockolm instead. Probably because of the Italian spelling ‘Stoccolma’.

But why the heck 8 sockpuppets other posters (Giorgio, W.Y., Silent Majority Member, Anonymous, Prof, Jenny, Yuri and Enrique) do have the same problem with Stockholm?

Is this the new ‘Stockolm syndrom’?

A deja-vu of the ‘pace-maker’ fun.

• For the dangerous voltages being present periodically, also see Rossi's reaction to Giuseppe Levi in the video at [1:17:05] and in particular how Rossi behaves. He quickly stops Levi from getting too close, seems very concerned. However I'm not 100% sure if I accurately got what Rossi told him (there's much background noise).

[1:17:05] [Levi] *gets close to E-Cat*

[1:17:08] [Rossi] Non toccare, perché se ti becca, questa, è pericolosissima.

[Levi] Lo vedo… L'ho visto, qui, c'è una scarica che viene giù…

[Rossi] *nods concerned, glances at Levi and instrumentation around*

Translation

[1:17:08] [Rossi] Don't touch, because if this one here reaches you, it's very dangerous.

[Levi] I see that... I've seen it here, there's such a discharge coming down...

• From Tesla time everybody on earth knows that energy is possible to transmit by one wire.

Ergo: Qurks can be in white "black box" which needs intensive cooling and generate several watts HV-HF energy for the fake izolep part.

May be Rossi has big sens for humor?!

If yes, Go Rossi Go!!!

• I can load and step through the "google drive" version (my video program stuck at 100% cpu for the original) , so I'll find a point where the Qx is in operation, and double check the duty cycle.

I know that for "Fourier" frequencies (f0=DC, f1, 2*f1 ...) the equivalent RMS for voltage (terms Vi) is:

sqrt( Vo^2 + V1^2/2 + V2^2/2 ...)

Does this apply to arbitrary frequencies? (I've forgotten too much math to integrate the formulae).

https://masteringelectronicsde…ne-wave-with-a-dc-offset/

• Looking through the holes in the white box, it does seem as if a 12 volt rechargeable battery could be in it-- there is a grey structure in there that is very batteryish. Para and Rends seem to be on the right track.

• I don't think that I'm going to recalculate the "indistinguishable from a resistor" stuff: since I can get any number I want it doesn't matter if the rms factor is 1, .707, .602 ...

I did notice that there are frequent spikes in the waveform, and the waveform when it turns ON is very complex.

• It looks like the QX reactor is simply 2 bolts pushed into the ends of an unsealed glass tube, you can see the thread. What colour arc do you get in plain old air )))

The bolt threads into the internally threaded rod of the clamp.

It is possible that a threaded rod has been threaded into .. the rod... and the hex is a cinch nut holding the threaded rod tight.

I can take some more photos of the clamp I have if that helps to understand the construction of it.

• It looks like the QX reactor is simply 2 bolts pushed into the ends of an unsealed glass tube, you can see the thread. What colour arc do you get in plain old air )))

The bolt threads into the internally threaded rod of the clamp.

It is possible that a threaded rod has been threaded into .. the rod... and the hex is a cinch nut holding the threaded rod tight.

I can take some more photos of the clamp I have if that helps to understand the construction of it.

Looking through the holes in the white box, it does seem as if a 12 volt rechargeable battery could be in it-- there is a grey structure in there that is very batteryish. Para and Rends seem to be on the right track.

I'm not convinced there is a battery in there at all. There could be.

I'm not sure what is under there. Seems to be more likely something like the grey utility boxes from the Doral photo. I give a 70 % chance that whatever it is, it comes from Home Depot.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.