Demonstration of the E-Cat QX - 24 November - Summary thread

• Official Post

The main problem I have is that in this experiment it is completely unnecessary to integrate a comparatively huge control unit that can manage hundreds or even thousands of E-Cat QX!

Whatever electronics is needed to run the reactor with power and control signals must at the end pass through two thin cables.

On the reactor itself no further control electronics can be seen, which means that the necessary voltage and the control signal must be done alone on these thin current-carrying cable, which are connected by a simple 6.3 mm crimp connector.

As can be seen during the experiment on the oscilloscope, the glow plugs or spark plugs installed in the reactor receive a simple and continuous signal (4 seconds on, 4 seconds off, with a constant frequency waveform).

Nobody can tell me that in order to provide such a simple control signal, one would need a controller including control electronics whose dimensions could operate an entire space station. Additional for this purpose, this controller should consume 60 watts, which then need their own cooling?

What kind of nonsense is that supposed to be?

The hope that this E-Cat QX is a revolutionary technology that can solve the energy problems of humanity, can basically by buried! If, after more than 6 long years, such a joke is presented as a sigma 5 apparatus and somebody has to fumble unworthily under some boxes, and then afterwards meet in backrooms with investors, then unfortunately that shows only zero substance.

• Can it be that since Rossi already said that the EcatQX produces its own electricity, this cooling is needed because the QX gives back a current to the control unit which then needs to be dissipated as heat?

• Official Post

Can it be that since Rossi already said that the EcatQX produces its own electricity, this cooling is needed because the QX gives back a current to the control unit which then needs to be dissipated as heat?

If that were the case, a simple, adequately sized consumer (eg, a simple light bulb) could be integrated into the circuit to eliminate excess electricity produced by the reactor. It would have had the additional effect of giving the viewer of this experiment a 'light', but here, in the end, only endless darkness remains.

• The main problem I have is that in this experiment it is completely unnecessary to integrate a comparatively huge control unit that can manage hundreds or even thousands of E-Cat QX!

Whatever electronics is needed to run the reactor with power and control signals must at the end pass through two thin cables.

I see 3 cables running to the QX. One of them is green and in other photos seems to be attached to a metal probe that is inserted into the root of the hose carrying water outflow. I assume it is intended to end in a thermocouple.

• I will do a little test, since my voltmeter seems to show, in DC mV, 1/1000 of the true rms AC volts across the entire system when testing DC across a 1 ohm resistor. It might be coincidence, so I will try a few different multimeters.

Edit: The test showed the same DC voltage (26.5 mV) on all three meters, and it dropped slowly as the input AC voltage was increased from 28 V true rms AC to 70 V by SSVR (triac-like waveform). I managed 4 amps through the 1 ohm 10 W resistor this time, and although the large 1ohm resistor was heating up fairly quickly, it was run like that for several minutes without it going over 100 C.

• can and Paradigmnoia have discovered that Rossi has duplicated the design of the HID lamp. If Rossi has not copied the HID lamp, he should look at the controller designs for design tips.

http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/AppNotes/01372A.pdf

IMHO, All Rossi has done is add his fuel into the HID lamp design. His fuel contains metallized hydrogen which is the LENR active element.

How can someone get metalized hydrogen to build your own QX?

see this post

Can we talk about Holmlid?

Buy. copy, or build a HID bulb with controller and get the metalize hydrogen inside it somehow. You will get close to the QX.

• Official Post

I see 3 cables running to the QX. One of them is green and in other photos seems to be attached to a metal probe that is inserted into the root of the hose carrying water outflow. I assume it is intended to end in a thermocouple.

The green cable belongs to a thermometer, which delivers data for a receiver unit, that is connected via USB to the notebook.

Rossi's reactor is very much like the Defkalion reactor.

It's nonsense - after all like nearly everything what Axil doesn't paste from another sites directly. Defkalion reactor for example didn't use direct ohmic heating. It used sparkplug for LENR initiation, and so on.

• It's nonsense - after all like nearly everything what Axil doesn't paste from another sites directly. Defkalion reactor for example didn't use direct ohmic heating. It used sparkplug for LENR initiation, and so on.

How do you know that Rossi uses direct ohmic heating? Defkalion built 5 versions of the reactor. Which version(s) used a spark plug?

• Rossi's "reactor" and Defkalion's were similar because neither worked when properly tested. *Both* use "direct ohmic heating," AKA Joule or resistance heating or some other ruse to simulate excess heat from a non-existent reaction by extracting the heating power surreptitiously from the mains. The sparkplug and other gingerbread were deception and misdirection. They did nothing. Defkalion were a bunch of arrogant, unpleasant, rude and incompetent liars and crooks with the possible exception of some of the non-scientist principals and investors who may have been honest and got royally burned. Hadjichristos was liar-in-chief as can be determined from the interchanges he had with skeptics and believers alike in the defunct and deleted Defkalion forum. However, copies of this forum are still available. I have one somewhere as do others.

Before someone gets provoked that I am calling some Defkalion employees liars, Gamberale proved it. See:

https://animpossibleinvention.…y-demo-140502-english.pdf

http://revolution-green.com/lenr-defkalion-bad-measurements/

... and many others.

• After watching the video again, I noticed Rossi turning the switch at the side of the covered control system on and and off several times. Each 'off' time, the waveform on the scope goes away completely. This means that the switch does not control the initiation spike only, but the entire output. If the spike is controlled separately, it is done by the laptop software control, or somewhere else.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.