Clearance Items

It has nothing to do with Rossi at all, but has everything to do with some outfits promising the same things as Cherokee. If you actually read what was written, instead of reaching for one of your limited stock of default responses, you would have realised that.

You think I didn't understand it? The Forum is about LENR and the like. How is that relevant to any aspect of the conversation?

• While arguing about the motivations and integrity of barely-a-real-company IH is undoubtedly quite fascinating, it is mainly a deflection away from the rather obvious conclusion that no version of the e-cat has ever worked. And nothing said about IH, TC, THH, Maryyugo or anybody else can change that.

Looks like the libel party invitations can be ordered after all. I'm staying away from the brakes this time.

It isn't libel to claim that IH failed miserably to properly vet Rossi and test his kludge before awarding him more than $11M and promising $89M more as described by an inane contract which made no sense at all. What you choose to call that is up to you. You may see it as a brave undertaking with understood risks. I see it as gross negligence and incompetence in the face of all that was already known and written about Rossi. My opinion of course.

• It is almost a surety that you have never heard of nanoplasmonics.

• It seems at least two people who attended have acknowledged that the total system output was less than total system input. This implies two items: 1) The total system input and output were possibly measured accurately. 2) After all these years, different versions of the Ecat, etc... they are still at square 1 in terms of COP. Only total system COP matters. Stating that only 1% or so of the input goes to reactor and rest is cooling to claim a higher COP doesn't matter unless an independent entity which has failed LENR tests previously makes that determination.

It is almost a surety that you have never heard of nanoplasmonics.

Not before you started incessantly referring to it here. Still not sure what it has to do with the price of apples in Vermont.

• Google notifications coughed up an article in an obscure rag, written by @Adrian Ashfield . Not one claim, not one single solitary claim, in this report is correct. That's quite an accomplishment, Adrien! It reminds me of the excellent athlete who was offered a scholarship if he could pass a simple spelling test. All he had to do was to spell the name of the most common breakfast beverage. And all he had to get was one letter correct! Painstakingly he wrote out: K A W P H Y.

http://www.delcotimes.com/article/DC/20171206/NEWS/171209754

• Sorry, as I wrote earlier it seems it was only $212M, although they tried to print another $450M bond for themselves but it never materialized. In my mind Darden/Cherokee the behavior described in the report is extremely close to defrauding the tax payer of this money. Maybe this normal behavior among this kind of people but does that make it better?

I saw what you wrote earlier about $212 million but this money did not disappear. It was in the form of loans which were secured on the value of the Meadowlands property. Value that EnCap lost control of when New Jersey severed connections with the company. As far as I can make out overall, Cherokee lost about $6 million on the deal which was the money EnCap paid to NJ to purchase the lands in the first place.

When EnCap tried to declare bankruptcy the unpaid funds to creditors were on the order of $0.1 million, not $212 million.

• Official Post

Google notifications coughed up an article in an obscure rag, written by @Adrian Ashfield . Not one claim, not one single solitary claim, in this report is correct. That's quite an accomplishment, Adrien! It reminds me of the excellent athlete who was offered a scholarship if he could pass a simple spelling test. All he had to do was to spell the name of the most common breakfast beverage. And all he had to get was one letter correct! Painstakingly he wrote out: K A W P H Y.

http://www.delcotimes.com/article/DC/20171206/NEWS/171209754

AA's letter to the editor will likely do LENR more harm than good. You surely do not want to attract attention to LENR by emphasizing Rossi's "accomplishments", misrepresent the facts about Doral, and the QX DPS. Any interested reader will likely do a quick search, find the author mislead them, and forever associate LENR with Rossi.

But this is the third time in 20 or so years, and it is starting to be a troubling pattern.

More like the twentieth time.

Were this the first time he has promised and not delivered

I was referring to "promised and not delivered" and that, over 25+ years of promising power plants and delivering nothing but screwy videos and extravangant claims, has happened dozens of times, IMO.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.