Demonstration of the E-Cat QX - 24 November - Summary thread

• Yes. down is on. 1 minute fix, not much quality control.

As a woodwork i have used hold-down clamps.

Question, with all the rivet joints in the clamp, can,t see it being a very good choice for transferring current for such a high tech device??(

I think there is a lot more then the switch upside down in the demo.

I checked the resistance of the clamps (new) and it is quite low, effectively near that of a solid wire, except when backed off, where they are loose, and where the bolt screws into the rod, if it is loose, or perhaps if it were rusty. Pressed in, the clamps have a cam that multiplies the lever force and there is substantial friction in the rod guide barrel.

I neglected to mention last night the DC effect when I inserted the isolation transformer in series, plugged into the power control box.

The 26 to 30 mV DC signal at 30 V true rms disappeared altogether over the 1 ohm resistor and the Slab. The DC volts were wildly fluctuating with the minus sign flashing furiously. At all voltages it was the same. No useable DC reading.

I hypothesize that the old DC mV signal was probably the noise from the supply and power control, which I guess means that is pretty clean AC. The isolation transformer removed the DC to neutral signal by operating only with AC passed by the transformer.

Any DC current going through the transformer windings would be Joule heating the transformer windings and maybe even mess with (bias) the magnetic properties of the transformer core. I'm working out how to safely add a switchable 12V DC bias to the secondary side without passing it through the transformer. Maybe a 100 to 300 mV DC bias too (first). That can probably go through the transformer without worry.

• This video is quite enlightening and entertaining.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The QX reactor is a system that is based on the design of the high-intensity discharge lamps (HID lamps). This lamp system is a type of electrical gas-discharge lamp which produces light by means of an electric arc/rf signal excited between metallic electrodes housed inside a translucent or transparent arc tube.

Like other lamps of the type which includes the fluorescent light, a ballast is required to keep the plasma from distruction. One of the results of the ballast approach is that a portion of the energy used to drive the discharge lamp is dissipated in the ballast. There are two types of ballasts used in these systems, a solid state ballast and a inductive ballast.

The solid state ballast will produce more heat than the inductive ballast since the inductive ballast dissipation is caused only by the relatively small resistance in the windings of the inductor.

A high efficiency solid state ballast runs at about 90% efficiency whereas the inductive ballast runs at 95% efficiency.

This fact about plasma discharge lamps indicates that Rossi will always generate heat in his controller. This is just the way that these systems work.

It seems to me in closing, Rossi took the design if the HID lamp and coated the outside of the nickel electrodes with his fuel. The fuel will release metallic hydrogen into the plasma envelope. This LENR activator will add LENR energy generation to the plasma mechanism when excited by the RF signal.

• It seems that a light that is driven by ionization of various elements would have a constant color output based on the electron excitation profile of each element. For example sodium is yellow and iodine is red.

But the QX has an adjustable color output profile based on the adjustments made in the input RF excitations. This indicates that the ionic excitation mechanism is not where most of the light comes from in the QX.

Polaritons produce variable color output when excited

see

https://www.nanowerk.com/nanoplasmonics.php

• Electron bremmstrahlung.

IMHO, Bremsstrahlung is not involved because Bremsstrahlung will produce x-ray and gamma radiation and no such radiation is seen coming from the QX. The light and heat production mechanism probably comes from the light released from polaritons as these polaritons are created and die in a rapid cycle based on the frequency of the RF signal.

The balls of light that several demo invitees saw in his demo was produced by polariton based solutions supported by metallic hydrogen that behave like ball lightning.

It seems that a light that is driven by ionization of various elements would have a constant color output based on the electron excitation profile of each element. For example sodium is yellow and iodine is red.

But the QX has an adjustable color output profile based on the adjustments made in the input RF excitations. This indicates that the ionic excitation mechanism is not where most of the light comes from in the QX.

Polaritons produce variable color output when excited based on input energy pumping levels.

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Sodium hydride is the chemical compound with the empirical formula NaH. This alkali metal hydride is primarily used as a strong, yet combustible base in organic synthesis. NaH is representative of the saline hydrides, meaning it is a salt-like hydride, composed of Na+ and H ions, in contrast to the more molecular hydrides such as borane, methane, ammonia and water. I

• As Me356 said in the past, if you do not add pure Li to LiAlH4, your trial will be explode, unfortunally.

I remember some replicator's already tried a similar device without..succes.

Questions, Why Rossi used nickel for both electrodes, according to your understanding ?

Device temperature reaches 2600 K then could not erode nickel's electrodes, in your case ?

A diagram of the QX

2af5e70a52b9474abc962e9bbce5f514ab3d3968039601f8ae6f114009462487.png

• Sodium hydride is the chemical compound with the empirical formula NaH. This alkali metal hydride is primarily used as a strong, yet combustible base in organic synthesis. NaH is representative of the saline hydrides, meaning it is a salt-like hydride, composed of Na+ and H ions, in contrast to the more molecular hydrides such as borane, methane, ammonia and water. I

I am 99.44% sure we are dealing with polaritons here.

A light output coming from the QX that is driven by ionization of various elements would have a constant color output based on the electron excitation profile of each element. For example sodium is yellow and iodine is red.

But there have been reports from many eye witnesses that the color of the light coming from the QX can charge in color. There have been reports of three colors having been seen: Red, yellow/orange, and blue.

Therefore, the QX has an adjustable color output profile based on the adjustments made to the input RF excitations and is a function of its percentage of power output. This indicates that the ionic excitation mechanism is not where most of the light comes from in the QX.

Polaritons produce variable color output when excited

see

https://www.nanowerk.com/nanoplasmonics.php

The spectrum of the light produced by polaritons have a double side line on ether size of the peak. This is the harkmark of laser light. Rossi cpm[;aoms about reflections making spectroscopic inspection and evaluation difficult might be due to these side peaks.

The light produced by the QX may comes from a side emission channel of a polariton Bose condensate. The light generated by the quark is not blackbody.

New research into polariton condensates has revealed a side emission channel that produces light whose frequency is proportional to the density of the polariton aggregation in the polariton Bose condensate...the dense polariton condinsate produces a higher frequency light (blue) and a less dense condinsate will produce red light. Rossi must have a way to control the density of the polariton population; probably from the RF input signal adjustment. The color of the light can be adjusted by the varying the pumping level of the polaritons so that any color can be produced based on the power output level of the QX.

In summary, the color of the light generated by the condinsate is controlled by the level of "pumping" that determings the density of the polariton condinsate.

See

https://phys.org/news/2016-06-…einstein-condensates.html

for details see

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep25655

"While our measured PL spectra consist of the main peak and the high-energy one, this theory predicts the asymmetric triplet peaks. Our observation has a potential to demonstrate a strong coupling of an electron and a hole under a lasing phase and further leads to deepen non-equilibrium and dissipative many-body physics."

I say that the light comes from polaritons. This polariton origin of the light can be verified because the light is coherent and will show the Mollow triplet in its spectral lines. Polaritons produce laser light and any atom that is irradiated using laser light will show a Mollow triplet.

page1-800px-Mollow_triplet.pdf.jpg

• As Me356 said in the past, if you do not add pure Li to LiAlH4, your trial will be explode, unfortunally.

I remember some replicator's already tried a similar device without..succes.

Questions, Why Rossi used nickel for both electrodes, according to your understanding ?

Device temperature reaches 2600 K then could not erode nickel's electrodes, in your case ?

There are many nano and microstructures that can support polaritons. The Rossi effect most likely uses metallic hydrogen and/or lithium. Rossi's fuel preparation process generates metallic hydrogen/lithium by compressing these elements under extreme pressure inside microcavities. This molecule of between 4 and 60 atoms support polaritons on their surface and is produced through the compression of atoms in microcavities where the uncertainty principle provides the power of compression. Once formed, these molecules can float around. The TAO effect causes many of these molecules to combine into a large aggregate. It is this large luminous aggregate that is seen floating around inside the QX as miniature ball lightning.

It is possible as an alternative to using LENR fuel, Rossi has developed a runtime process using the processed surface of the nickel electrodes by formating that surface with pits and bumps as mizuno does in his substrate preparation process.

Rossi states on his patent that the LENR reaction occurs in the cavities in the metal surface. Rossi also said that the reactor occurs in the "hair" channel. That channel may have undergone a process where cavities were generated.

The metallic hydride might form in the surface of the processed surface of the nickel electrode. Rossi told Frank Acland the Ni rods were processed, "so to speak".

The HID lamp produces a very tiny hot spot in the plasma between the electrons. The temperature at the surface of the nickel electrodes are less than the melting point of nickel because the hot spot is offset from the surface of the electrode by a few millimeters.

• Your assumptions about polaritrons are credible and interesting.

They must probably play at certain stages of lenr reactions.

however, I suggest that explanation of Lenr phenomenon would be much deeper.

No relation also to any chemical form, even if it seems that electrons play an important role.

in fact, helped by Lenr phenomena, we are able to cross potential barrier without full energy.

What also means that phenomenon is general, whatever atomic number.

there may be probably more favorable atoms combinations than others to find heat.

I guess plasma without dust should be the best way to study the phenomenon,

Russian, Japanese teams, other, already have created transmutations, whatever original ingredients, by this way.

I don't think that polaritrons should play a role in a real pure plasma.

As Me356 said in the past, if you do not add pure Li to LiAlH4, your trial will be explode

The Lipinski's cold fusion (which is most reliable case of LENR known so far) runs without any polaritons at the surface of molten lithium phase (never solid). Such a phase would probably exist at the surface of fuel mixture, once it contains the excess of lithium. This fusion is powered by impacts of ions from discharge.

• The Lipinski's cold fusion (which is most reliable case of LENR known so far) runs without any polaritons at the surface of molten lithium phase (never solid). Such a phase would probably exist at the surface of fuel mixture, once it contains the excess of lithium. This fusion is powered by impacts of ions from discharge.

Yes, you are right about Lipinski, this is why i suggest that Rossi could be strongly inspired by theses works.

If Axil's layout is good, probably carbon electrodes should be more reliable. BTW , according to T° reached Rossi's had to solve big problems due to differences of dilatation.

Why 2700° ? Because probably he improved Lipinski's work by adding molten nickel..

BTW , no need of LiAlH4 rather just LiH and molten Ni.

Following his patent, he works at 4 bars, then it's conceivable that free electrons produced by strong and quick discharges, should be slowed down considerably because of high pressure, until stopping and falling on nucleus if both electrons and nucleus "could run" in the same direction..

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.