Demonstration of the E-Cat QX - 24 November - Summary thread

• Official Post

Wouldn't that be sort of like Toyota selling rides to the supermarket instead of cars and trucks?

You got it there snoopy. Exactly what many car companies are planning to do. When cars become robotic they want to be the owners and operators of fleets of vehicles. They predict that as manufacturing volumes will diminish - because of higher utilisation of each vehicle and longer EV service life - that this will be the best way for them to continue in business.

• I have seen Hi-H LENR in action. That's enough for me. There is zero point in discussing the existence of a phenomenon with somebody who has never ever accepted that is exists.

Surely, given new phenomena, that is always the position until evidence is provided? How could anyone reasonably accept that something exists when unaware of the evidence? And it often requires some persistence and continued communication skills to convince people of new stuff. Were everyone to adopt your approach the world would be poorer.

Or, you mean that give what is known and out there anyone not convinced is not worth your new evidence? Probably true, unless it is significantly stronger than what is already published.

I have seen LENR in action.

I'm not aware that it has a specific visible shape? I think what you mean is that you have seen indirect evidence which you interpret as LENR...

• Actually, if you read my posts you should have noticed that I said a mutual walk-away was a very distinct possibility, if not a probable outcome, which is exactly what happened

• I wonder who Rossi is working with for sales, support, maintenance etc. Many companies have made great products but have failed because the couldn't support them worldwide. Where would Apple be if they only had stores in one state? If Rossi doesn't address this the first global company to launch a similar product will win even if he as a manufacturing head start.

• It's irrelevant who they place the crown with. implementation world wide will needed to be a underhanded act to avoid deep pockets from continuing to hold us all hostage. Deep state left us no choice. As the correct develoments continue Very intelligent manipulation events like a good chess game will mix the apples with the oranges. The PR campaign will continue to intensify. The closer science is to the clear understanding of the reactor, The less grip they will have to stop it. Give him the crown ~pat him on the back, so they may feal the effects, Theres a reason for pearly gates.

• Official Post

A typical example of several on this page where the rolls express opinions based on other trolls comments, without any facts to back their opinions.

The information that I got about Rossi building a factory came as a result of discussions with a government politician.

Apparently any information that backs Rossi's statements is viewed here as false and the writer is then attacked. As you are clearly not interested in new information I will keep that in mind before sharing more.

Adrian,

Do not want to burst your bubble, but Rossi has pulled this one before:

https://e-catworld.com/2011/11…e-cat-as-energy-solution/

That was in Nov. 2011, right after his "1MW Military Customer Acceptance Test"...his first DPS. Back then he fooled a US state senator, and now according to your rumor it is a Swedish one.

Just think about this for a second. We know now, that in 2011 he did not have a commercially ready product. The Oct 28 2011 test was staged, with a fake customer standing right there for us to see. Rossi even admitted years later that he never had a customer. None. Ever. So it is clear without doubt that he lied, and lied repeatedly and without batting an eye. Yet, we see him convincing this politician back then that he was ready to launch!

What kind of man would do something like that? A good one that wanted to save the planet, or a sociopath, as Marriane Macy alluded to 2 years ago in Infinite Energy?

Like I said, I do not want to shut off the rumor mill, because sometimes they turn out later to be real. So do not let this discourage you from passing on what you have heard.

• Actually, if you read my posts you should have noticed that I said a mutual walk-away was a very distinct possibility, if not a probable outcome, which is exactly what happened

Hi woodworker, (and THHuxleynew),

Are you guys teaming up officially now?

I read most of your posts. And true, chances are that if you say a lot of different things you up your chances on being right once in a while (i think the anti-Rossiites have used the saying "a broken clock is right two times a day" a few times).

Bottom line of your thoughts were that Rossi did not stand a chance. You used a lot of words to say that numerous times and you were dead wrong. Full stop.

IH Fanboy, Torkel and one or two others were the only ones who predicted things accurately.

Some examples (that will not help ito sway anybody's opinion) attached.

Cheers,

JB

• Alan Smith

You're right about cars though it will be a long time before rides are significant income for the companies vs sales. Actually, a better example is the power company which sells electricity and not generators. So my argument, as written, was not good. The point, though, is that heat does not distribute like electricity or rides. It is not likely that commercial LENR makers, if there are ever such companies, will be selling heat instead of reactors, at least for many many years. And, if I am not mistaken, Rossi has not sold any of his reactors nor any heat yet. He sold distributorships at one time and he sold IP to IH but none of that ever worked out, right?

And still they give him money by the bucket-full. C'est remarkable, non?

Someone has done that after the lawsuit vs IH? Remarkable if true.

• Alan Smith

You're right about cars though it will be a long time before rides are significant income for the companies vs sales. Actually, a better example is the power company which sells electricity and not generators. So my argument, as written, was not good. The point, though, is that heat does not distribute like electricity or rides. It is not likely that commercial LENR makers, if there are ever such companies, will be selling heat instead of reactors, at least for many many years. And, if I am not mistaken, Rossi has not sold any of his reactors nor any heat yet. He sold distributorships at one time and he sold IP to IH but none of that ever worked out, right?

Someone has done that after the lawsuit vs IH? Remarkable if true.

As much as I would like to believe that no person could possibly be that gullible, especially after Doral, I have been proven wrong before, so I would not be surprised.

• That is an interesting question...In the video from the the Stockhlom DPS one can see Alan taking a lot of pitcures from the setup and the equipment on the table, as well as talking to the folks. He is an experienced researcher and lab person - if there is a non-zero probabilty from his perspective he must have seen some convincing details or really obviuos traces of LENR going on or proof of EH....

Alan - hope you can share those with the readers here?

• Official Post

Alan Smith LION made strange request to BG to hold the reveal until after Rossi demo citing that he was a big fan of Rossi and didn't want to obstruct the demo in any way.

So we got weird mix of pathologies ranging from obsessively secretive to pathological knights.

And man of honour Suhas also comes to mind and me356 with his worries about future of the humanity once lenr genie is released.

oftentimes used car salesman are more efficient in getting things done than extraordinarily people with all mental baggage attached.

• I understand exactly why me356 didn't want to release the LENR genie; there are some reasonable safety concerns. But the basic principles are loose now. I wish he would come forward and discuss the practical issues of using EVO based stimulation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.