Demonstration of the E-Cat QX - 24 November - Summary thread

• There have, but unfortunately right before going public they either die, get fired/demoted and lose their lab privileges, or kidnapped by aliens in LENR powered spaceships. With the exception of Alan, Lion, and MFMP, those wanting to come forward will not, because they fear the same fate.

I must beg to differ. Everyone knows (because it is all over the internet) that alien spaceships are powered by Beryllium spheres, just like we saw on Galaxy Quest.

• I'm confident that if a modest lab, founded in the spirit of Open Source, was opened with the following attributes a Quark could be replicated rapidly.

- No significant connections, strings, or allegiences to any for-profit corporate player in the LENR community.

- No NDAs or other legal barriers to full disclosure of all research, methods, know how, and results.

- No individuals participating with any qualms about the implications of releasing such tech to the world.

The quark isn't magic. I'd go so far as to say it is perhaps the most mundane of many LENR systems in that it has been simplified to a huge degree. But this allows for better control, enormous output from a tiny active area, and the ability to turn it on and off at will.

• Director,

You’re assuming of course,

that it works as stated,

Energy Out > Energy In

• You’re assuming of course,

that it works as stated,

Energy Out > Energy In

That has never been stated, Rossi has never said he has measured power in, nor given a COP (how could he without input power measurement).

Rossi has a habit of making indirect comments, and assuming the things he wants are true, without ever directly stating them

• I find it interesting Rossi talks about "robots" rather than "tools" or "tooling". I've worked for and with manufacturing companies, including Italian companies, and you would normally "tool-up for production" rather than "robotize" or "industrialise" production.

• I find it interesting Rossi talks about "robots" rather than "tools" or "tooling". I've worked for and with manufacturing companies, including Italian companies, and you would normally "tool-up for production" rather than "robotize" or "industrialise" production.

You just have to understand that Italian is not Rossi's native language (that would be bullshit).

Rossi will never "tool up" for mass manufacturing -- at least not until he has billions of dollars in the bank. He wants to be able to have his own factory with the fewest number of other people involved to prevent competitors from copying his designs. This is the same reason he'll likely lease the first plants rather than sell them flat out -- a compulsive desire to prevent corporate espionage. Sadly, by refusing to fully cooperate with any partners he may acquire (which could be challenging depending on the balance of their desire to work with a breakthrough technology verses dealing with a paranoid, manipulative inventor) there will be countless other LENR products on the market by the time he has sold any significant number of plants. If he could open up and share all of his know-how and strike a deal with a company like Johnson Matthey or ABB or Nissan or Volvo, or some utility company with a manufacturing base (not a company that simply desires IP to re-sell) he could get a significant head start on the competition. I guess it is sort of like the Cro-nuts sold at a deli in NYC. They may be very delicious and the single location may sell thousands a day, but Dunkin Donuts or Crispy Creme will forever remain leagues ahead of them. I'm sure there are countless variations of the Cro-nut on the market by now. They should have cut a deal with Dunkin Donuts or Crispy Creme to sell them nation wide.

• Rossi of course has to declare his business / manufacturing to the authorities, has to have a tax number, etc. all common rules on being listed and approved as a manufacturing company. Doesn't matter if his facility is in the EU or in the US. So in case he is really doing what he is announcing to his fellow band on his diary JONP, there should be a way to find out, where and what he has via official and public information, since he is alomst there and close to selling a product in 2018. The folks on ECW better should chase after his facilities, offices, employees,... instead of constantly asking silly questions along those lines like "Dr. Rossi, do you have employees a) more than 1 b) between 5-10 or c) more than 100?"

BTW, this isstill the officially known location of his company, but there is obviously no manufacturing going on - so where his "product" E-CAT and QX can be manufactured??

A factory with robotic lines for mass production (millions of pieces) can't be hidden from being recognized and from public awareness, unless this may be deep in untapped territory in the Amazonia or Siberia... :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.