• Official Post

@Alan which one have smaller hematite particles, finest gold polishing Rouge or red pigment?

The gold polishing rouge is generally finest, the usual particle size range is 3.5-5.5 microns. But you have to be careful, different companies tend to call the same product by different names, and different products by the same name. If you think LENR is a black art, stay away from the polishing business!

• The last of it.

Add the upper track and fill.

coil copper wires for the wet cell exectrolyte rods

build a dry cell aluminum wood aluminum box with a 2" gap I use alm flashing.

Its not realy about handing off a helpful power system, Its more about LENR .

LENR is in simplicity of thought. Take the smallest particle and create a

Cascading runaway effect and hope you can stop it at a given temperature.

Its a doomsday scanario.

If you get a reaction powerful enough to start the event it is more likely we

will be seen in another universe as the brightest flash in their sky.

we will likely be called a supernova from their perspective.

Its that simple.

Someone is supposed to show up and save the world at the last minute in some books, I doubt its from handing over a new energy device,

Its more likely about waking them up~

Someone going to save the world and its not me.

Countermeasure.

(1) Start a powerful EMP decive named Blackout.

(2) Stop a known jester from putting on his show.

I wonder who's going to save the world.~

• Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Hello Seiber, nice to know you read books. Some old writings are there "to keep it on water to start new universe". You know them?

Well but I can say from my own test it is mostly brain effect. Keep your 1st device running so you can enjoy it..

• Remember that the carbon dust is the breaker point for discharge, the more carbon the more disconnects the more interesting.

A loop will push it past light., Small amout of element 23 can add storge. Starting it in the ocean water is the best place for everone to share at the same time.

I don't know them... yet, If we are still here after 1:20 PM Maybe its a new starting point~

I need to wait and see if free will with new informtion can be carefully studied and understood before any implementation, guys like jester need to be disciplined for immoral practices from the good we still have.

Hope for the best.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.