Ken Shoulders ; The Man Who Made Black Holes

• https://steemit.com/mfmp/@homo…nson-key-point-transcript

The EVO is a soliton of magnetism, an aggregate of a large numbers of spins from electrons and photons that collect in a bose condinsate. This aggregation of spins become metastable because it can feed itself but it is still in the magnetic dipole state and therefore cannot self stimulate and become destructive.

Theoretical Analysis and Reaction Mechanisms for Experimental Results of Hydrogen-Nickel Systems

Yeong E. Kim1 and John Hadjichristos

3.3. Magnetic field measurements

After each triggering duty cycle (the triggering sequences producing excess heat), the magnetic fields at ~18 cm from the reactor at all three locations rose from ~0.6 Tesla to ~1.6 Tesla (DC peak) during each reaction period. Such anomalous peak signals were maintained for approximately 3-4 sec after the HV currents were cut off. This indicates that interactions/reactions within the reactor are producing very strong electric fields E (and currents I plus nano-plasma) between the Ni grain nano-antennas, as suggested by Ostrikov et al. [26], and very strong magnetic fields B, possibly enhanced by gallery whisper effects due to reactor’s internal structure and geometry. Such strong magnetic fields are used within Hyperion reactor’s architecture to stabilize the plasma generated by the HV discharges in non-vacuum conditions.

A new series of protocols and tests is expected to investigate the possible role of metal surface plasmons on the active Ni crystals lattice, as described by Durach et al. [27], for such “anomalous” magnetic field emissions and their role in the reactions, as predicted in section 7.

In the Defkalion system, the activation spark produces the high EMF tension field that generates the KERR effect.

The results reported by this Defkalion research paper looks a lot like what is going on inside the QX. specifically, the 4 second self sustained period of energy generation after the input energy is terminated. However in the QX system, the activation signal is the light produced by the high intensity bulb mechanism.

In the spectroscopic portion of the QX demo video, the light produced by the plasma during the self sustain period of the cycle did not stop when the input power was shut down.

• This thread was well started but ends badly, I find...

For myself, I find that today fashion is for shoulders whereas yesterday it was for holmlid, tomorrow who would be ?

Therefore, Shoulders may have found a way to increase ionization rate punctually (up to layer K ?) using these clusters.

I always thought that an ionization beyond valence layer was important to trigger Lenr.

The mechanism for the generation of EVOs are different between Holmlid and Shoulders. For Shoulders, the polaritons come from nanoparticles that condense from the metal vapor produced by the spark. From Holmild, the polaritons come from the spin wave that covers the metallic hydrogen positive core. But what is the same is the generation of magnetic solitons in both systems.

In the Holmlid metallic hydrogen system, there is no ionization. Charge separation is caused by the meissner effect.

• The mechanism for the generation of EVOs are different between Holmlid and Shoulders. For Shoulders, the polaritons come from nanoparticles that condense from the metal vapor produced by the spark. From Holmild, the polaritons come from the spin wave that covers the metallic hydrogen positive core. But what is the same is the generation of magnetic solitons in both systems.

In the Holmlid metallic hydrogen system, there is no ionization. Charge separation is caused by the meissner effect.

Could you tell more, Axil, about how you imagine the charge separation helped by supraconduction way ? with a little layout ? Thanks..

• Hen Shoulders is very insistent on the need for sharp pointed electrodes. That way he could generate EV's with just a few hundred volts.

The one dimensional nature of the sharp pointed electrode will generate the separation of the properties of the electron into its component quasiparticles.

https://arstechnica.com/scienc…gaul-come-in-three-parts/

Splitting up the indivisible: quasiparticles separate an electron’s spin, charge, and orbit

Physicists have now successfully created quasiparticles that split the electron's orbital characteristics from its spin. To accomplish this, Justine Schlappa et al. studied a special material in which electrons are confined to one-dimensional interactions at low temperatures, so that electron-electron interactions are dominant.

• Just to stretch the imagination a bit: What if the SiC were a p-type semiconductor (likely) , which in some context is vaporized as Axil points out. Where do the 'holes' go? Is this a source for positrons by default?

More likely components vaporized have some cations present such as Si2+ and/or C2+
    or whatever monovalent cation is most energetically favorable.

See post

Brilliant Light Power <> UDH?

• Symmetry is not peculiar to silicon. A ten electron ionization of silicon is way beyond what is likely in this situation. Si has two preferred valence state 2+ and 4+, certain circumstances might release univalent ions that briefly survive. Note that air is present in these experiments, so many possible ions may be present in this experimental series. The Shoulders efforts appear to be modest vacuum, at least in some cases.

Longview: Si12+ is far beyond 4k Volt. Just look it up. The first lab-ball-lightenings were made followowing nature rules, when reproducing/using the environment of stony/dusty wall's.

The Spinon and the photon combine together into the polariton soliton. The main part of the electron is still confined to the metal in which the exciton formed. The spin is confined in the plasmoid where no electron charge or orbital complications are at play. Those behaviors of the electron are still associated with the exciton that can be far removed from the mobile plasmoid in terms of distance.

The electron = monopole charge is still not completely understood. One mystery is the electron shell of e.g. gold, where we don't know the higher ionization levels. In my 4(6) dimensional calculations of the nuclear mass, charge has virtually no influence on the overall mass, what indicated that charge and mass can be separated. In fact the weight of the nucleus is built by just adding the potential of the electron.

In dense matter (nuclei with more that 3 n/p) almost all energy is stored in 4-6 dimensional rotations. Thus it is no surprise that the spin state is the preferred state for matter.

I just want remind all of the Shoulder followers: There has never been any consistent model how charge clusters of electrons can be mathematically represented. The idea of an Avogadro number of electrons is nuts. In my opinion Shoulders just mixed it up. The magnetic energy is much stronger on short scales, than the coulomb one, because magnetic flux (-lines are) is not repulsive!

(See also Mills modelling of Quarks, muon etc...)

• Thanks for reply, because I probably did not speak clear.

I told about high rate nucleus ionization (up to K layer ) not about lattice ionization where Messner effect helps if low low temperature.. unfortunally for your thoughts, it seems.

• Thanks for reply, because I probably did not speak clear.

I told about high rate nucleus ionization (up to K layer ) not about lattice ionization where Messner effect helps if low low temperature.. unfortunally for your thoughts, it seems.

For hydrogen, metallic hydrogen is totally ionized where the protons are localized in the core of the molecule and the electrons form a cover that surrounds the core.

1-s2.0-S0375960101001013-10502f01.gif

• https://steemit.com/mfmp/@homo…nson-key-point-transcript

From this comment, we can surmise that the EVO is not matter. It is a ball of magnetism that can pass through matter. To keep the EVOs contained in a volume, we need to confine them in a magnetic bottle or they will float around willy nilly and transmute the matter that they come in contact with. For example, the QX continually generates EVOs. But over time, those EVOs exit the QX reactor and the LENR reaction stops inside the QX volume at the end of the 7 second cycle. A new cycle must now be initiated to produce more EVOs. The LENR reaction spreads out with these escaping EVOs into the surrounding neighborhood. The QX will continuously produce loads of EVOs that will escape its dielectric tube and float around in your basement and transmute your stuff and maybe even the body parts of the people that are close to the QX.

• axil : What is inside what??? proton inside proton molecule ????

This is a double goggeli go....

The protons from from 3 to 50 hydrogen atoms form a lattice in the core of the metallic hydrogen molecule. The electrons from these hydrogen atoms are expelled to the exterior of the metallic hydrogen molecule by the meissner effect and form a cover.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Longview: Si12+ is far beyond 4k Volt. Just look it up. The first lab-ball-lightenings were made followowing nature rules, when reproducing/using the environment of stony/dusty wall's.

Exactly so, and that is what prompted my assertion that 10+ was unlikely. Si 2+ (that is a divalent cation) was my original choice. Did something get misread?

First ball lightning work is likely by Tesla, then perhaps at the GE Research Laboratory perhaps in the mid 20th century. Likely long before anything we're seeing by web searching-- but that's just a guess from someone who read the GE Research Laboratory Bulletin as a kid in the '50s.

Shoulders is interesting, and he appears to have had the sense not to try to explain too much based on modest preliminary data.

• Exactly so, and that is what prompted my assertion that 10+ was unlikely. Si 2+ (that is a divalent cation) was my original choice. Did something get misread?

First ball lightning work is likely by Tesla, then perhaps at the GE Research Laboratory perhaps in the mid 20th century. Likely long before anything we're seeing by web searching-- but that's just a guess from someone who read the GE Research Laboratory Bulletin as a kid in the '50s.

Shoulders is interesting, and he appears to have had the sense not to try to explain too much based on modest preliminary data.

I come back to lose myself here because of insomnia.

Longview is right, experimental results must be the prerequisite for any attic conclusion.

It is desirable to rephrase simple questions, such as for metallic hydrogen cluster Axil's explanation, as asked Wyttenbach.

I remember Wyttenbach is well aware about how hydrogen clusters could be.

So i have a question about this, what is finally the difference between RM matter as 2D layer and metallic hydrogen Axil's like ?

Axil explain this with help of supraconductivity at ambiant temperature but..a lot of researchers tried to find solution to do this at ambiant temperature whithout succes actually ?

Recently a friend from here told me that holmlid suggests now that RM matter seems to be something as filament and no longer like proton plates embedded in an electrons's sea ?

What do you think ?

• As a reminder, Shoulders' basic claims do not generally involve nor strictly require the presence of Hydrogen, although a gas of some sort at a preferably low pressure has to be present in order for breakdown voltage to drop to a reasonably low level for the intended application. At a higher vacuum level such voltage increases again. Metallic hydrogen or metallic hydrogen-analogues don't play an active role in his effect.

https://www.chromausa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/paschens-law-breakdown-graphs.jpg

Such low pressure isn't a requirement either. From the attached writing it's implied that working devices could easily operate at atmospheric pressures.

[...] To make the problem even uglier, the simplicity of the apparatus can be increased further to the point of a spark discharge driving a resonant transmission line to provide a damped wave train for the attached trap. Since scientific answers are not the aim of someone creating mischief, the process can be carried out at atmospheric pressure. When one studies the problem of generation closely, all kinds of naturally occurring structures can be seen to do the job with a reasonably high degree of charge separation and collection. Ball lightning may well be an example of such an accidental occurrence. The missing ingredient up to now has been the ability to hold the apparatus still long enough to collect the low-velocity, periodically ejected EVO effluent from the trap.

• Regarding: "The missing ingredient up to now has been the ability to hold the apparatus still long enough to collect the low-velocity, periodically ejected EVO effluent from the trap."

Why are EVO's hard to contain?

• I remember Wyttenbach is well aware about how hydrogen clusters could be.

So i have a question about this, what is finally the difference between RM matter as 2D layer and metallic hydrogen Axil's like ?

Cydonia :

To my understanding the term “metallic Hydrogen” is just good science marketing. Hydrogen is a compound (particle orbiting particle) particle, where as all metals consist of dense matter of higher order than hydrogen. Metal nuclei may share many electrons, where as in Hydrogen this is impossible. The last point is the Hydrogen-bond energy, which is way higher than any other metal bonds. E.g. Nickel is just 7.64 eV other Alkali-metals are even lower.

Nevertheless Hydrogen can assume compound states where as H3+ is the most famous and long time stable one. Here we talk of chemical level energies just between 1 .. 25 eV. The other long time stable compound is H- with J > 3. These two elements can form larger compounds always at chemical energy levels.

What Holmlid sees is physical level energy, based on topological changes of the bonds. A simple explanation of his deep states are p+,H-, with J>>3, which theoretically could form a ionic coulomb bond. But in p+, H-, J>>3 the magnetic bonds are taking over.

Holmlid talks of 2.3pm bonds just given by the “ionization energy”. But he never presented a spectrum of the 2.3 pm bond, which he could have done easily (like Mills did). I assume he sees the same as Santilli, Mills etc. magnetic Hydrogen with J >>3.

• can :

I've read Shoulders work almost two years ago. His experiments are outstanding his explanations just the inverse. EVO's are the core of all higher order LENR reactions. It's a state of matter that can be produced in many ways.

The problem is that the standard-model still assumes a strong nuclear force, what is as wrong as Shoulders explanations. Unless people don't start to understand that dense matter can store energy only in 4D(6) dimensional rotations, we won't see any consent.

For the ones that have read the Proton21 papers: Proton21 was able to induce solid state EVO regions, that redistributed the nuclear charges of copper to form any elements standard-model physicists like to see in a super-nova. But Proton21 did even more. They produced nuclei with masses > 300 and even > 500. Of course this is not classic LENR, but I call the physics behind it LENR, because the mechanisms are the same.

Just for the less physics-educated ones. Nuclear mass is stored in rotations. An EVO just redistributes the rotational mass. Rotational mass cannot become kinetic mass (radiation) unless the same amount (as radiation) gets redistributed into a potential. This is the reason why we in LENR usually don's see any high energy kinetic radiation!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.