Ken Shoulders ; The Man Who Made Black Holes

• Thanks for the tip Axil. I have been watching Bob's videos for a while now, he is quite prolific. Honestly I think he tends to over interpret things but that's just my opinion. Personaly I want to try and stick with what I might be able to replicate from Shoulders work rather than drag in other systems.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

/Ken Shoulder/EV replication (some time ago) from those notorious woo-merchants at Laurence Livermore. Spotted by Bob Greenyer

Collective effect in an electron plasma system catalyzed by a localized electromagnetic wave

Richard W. Ziolkowski* and Michael K. Tippett

University of California, Laurence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, California 94550

(Received 13 July 1990)

The possibility of the existence of an essentially single-species plasma state represented by a stable packet of charged particles moving collectively through space-time is examined. The collective plasma state is catalyzed by a localized electromagnetic wave. Condensation to this state is shown to occur on a very short time scale. The model treats the particle packet as a warm electron plasma (fluid) and self-consistently incorporates the resulting electromagnetic field. Predicted characteristics of the localized particle packet and its associated electromagnetic fields compare favorably with recent experimental data.

https://sci-hub.tw/10.1103/PhysRevA.43.3066

• No actual experiment performed for that paper.

Detailed descriptions of the actual creation of the packet are beyond the scope of the present work. Rather, we emphasize the possible existence of the localized plasma state given a realizable set of plasma and field parameters.

• Just wanted to point out that the "sparking" process described in this paper by Bhadkamkar and Fox appears to be, in retrospect, very similar if not the same as plasma electrolysis, which I have been recently experimenting with an inexpensive 40W high-voltage DC boost converter with thin electrodes. However they seem to be lumping different variations of the process together in the paper.

I coincidentally found (again) this paper because I was wondering which metals exactly are called "valve metals" (= those which make good electron emitters in thermionic valves/vacuum tubes).

• I was looking specifically for "valve metal", not necessarily low work-function material. it turns out that this denomination is not very often used, at least nowadays. Al,Zr,Ta,Zn,W,Mg (and their surface oxides) are considered valve metals. In the context of the above mentioned sparking process in aqueous solution, a thick oxide layer should concentrate the voltage drop at that electrode and make the sparking easier to occur.

• Official Post

I haven’t yet finished to read Ken Shoulders book but, since the recent presentations in Russia and the constant stream of thoughts of Bob Greenyer, I have been trying to make sense, at a personal level, of the relationship between the EVOs and the Strange Radiation. I have heard that Kenneth Shoulders acknowledged that they were one and the same phenomena, but never have read it, but just now found a paper from Kenneth Shoulders that specifically addresses this, but also makes some other statements about EVOs as the true cause of all Cold Fusion related phenomena. I wasn’t aware of the fact that this kind of statements from Shoulders were verbatim, I was under the impression that it was, to a certain extent, an interpretation of his words by others, but now that I read this, coming straight from him, I am a bit surprised, in a good way.

Here is the paper:

http://www.rexresearch.com/sho…calTreatmentUsingEVOs.pdf

And here the paragraph that called my attention:

• Interesting but highly mathematical paper, translated from the Russian by Bob Greenyer, it gives a mathematical explanation for the existence of EVO-like structures.

..."investigating electromagnetic fields of different current structures, we can experimentally analyze different non-Maxwellian versions of electromagnetic theory, some consequences of which have direct practical interest."

EVO mathe Bob G..pdf

• Interesting but highly mathematical paper, translated from the Russian by Bob Greenyer, it gives a mathematical explanation for the existence of EVO-like structures.

..."investigating electromagnetic fields of different current structures, we can experimentally analyze different non-Maxwellian versions of electromagnetic theory, some consequences of which have direct practical interest."

EVO mathe Bob G..pdf

Bob seems to be coming to an “ending of the beginning” phase in his lasts 10 or so presentations. These have been awesome and mind bending. We are now supposed to have everything we need to start making miracles. We are a long experimental path away yet, but at least we have a better understanding of what is behind all what we call LENR.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.