Ken Shoulders ; The Man Who Made Black Holes

• Dense matter design- photo

and a cath, both old as dirt

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    skipto 2:20

• As a physicist beginner, (smile) I remember that nucleus mass remains total mass of nucleons added to the binding energy of all, right?

if, the rotation mass you explained should be taken into account, how does it interact with the binding energy distribution ?

• As a physicist beginner, (smile) I remember that nucleus mass remains total mass of nucleons added to the binding energy of all, right?

if, the rotation mass you explained should be taken into account, how does it interact with the binding energy distribution ?

Nuclear mass is magnetic energy: See Mills samples for muon/tau etc.

Magnetic energy has no potential --> ergo there is no central strong nuclear force similar to a potential. Magnetic field lines propagate at light speed. These lines are bent into a circle like orbit on a surface of constant curvature also known as Clifford torus. When nuclei join, then in average their radius slightly shrinks (per mass-unit). In parallel the field lines get denser too. Thus the final formula looks a bit more complex...

Just an other image for a starter: A care tire also holds together without central force. The forces (Except the weight) in the tire are tangential or in parallel to the street "like" in magnetic lines that cause virtual charges that move as said on the above surface.

• Regarding:

"For the ones that have read the Proton21 papers: Proton21 was able to induce solid state EVO regions,"

One of the important tools of the EVO experi,emtor is the production and evaluation of EVO tracks on X-Ray film. Through this method, the Proton 21 experimenters were able to determine how much energy is stored in the EVO plasmoid. Any EVO experimenter should learn how to apply this experimental method. The EVO has a particular track pattern. EVOs have been seen to eat away matter along their track as they convert mass to energy.

See this post on the experimental work that MFMP has done in this area

Fun with tachyons

• Just for the less physics-educated ones. Nuclear mass is stored in rotations. An EVO just redistributes the rotational mass. Rotational mass cannot become kinetic mass (radiation) unless the same amount (as radiation) gets redistributed into a potential. This is the reason why we in LENR usually don's see any high energy kinetic radiation!

This is word salad that contradicts the theories included in the standard modal. Energy is stored in subatomic particles in gluons and quarks. These particles are reordered in transmutation via a quark soup mechanism. This post reveals how out of the mainstream(AKA witchdoctor) that Wyttenback is.

There has been $billions (aka CERN and the like) spent by science to find these factoids out. To contradict this knowledge base requires a lot of words from Wyttenback with experimental backup.

• This is word salad that contradicts the theories included in the standard modal.

axil : The standard model is obsolete! If you don't understand the very basic laws (already Kepler knew them) of physics you should not comment my text.

CERN is a very interesting place for engineers and experimenters. But the CERN contributions to the basic theory of physics are very small. This is not the fault of CERN, it's the fault of mainstream physics believing in century long nonsense like a radial strong nuclear force and measured resonances being particles. Mills mass derivations are magnitudes ahead of CERN findings and explain much more than dozens of billions spent for nice work.

If you would read the most recent experimental papers about the proton radius, then you could see the final mess of the last 100 years. People just no longer know what they measure! - Because the theory is awfully off.

• Its is a good bet that EVOs are produced in the QX and is the root of the LENR reaction. But Rossi has said that a quadrupole magnetic field produces the LENR reaction. How to connect these two ideas together in a way that makes some sense.

First, the EVO is not confined by matter. The EVO will escape the dielectric tube material that confines the QX's hydrogen envelope. This means that unless Rossi can confine those EVOs that he produces with each high voltage spark discharge, he is just wasting his time.

Guess what will keep those EVOs inside his reactor and prevent them from escaping into the outside environment...a quadrupole particle trap.

The quadrupole magnetic field does not produce the LENR active causation elements, This field just keeps the EVOs inside the QX reactor after they are created.

Rossi is just confused by his experimental results and is mixing up production with confinement.

For anyone who wants to build a sucessful LENR reactor, plan to use a magnetic bottle or trap integrated into your design to keep the EVOs inside your reactor.

• axil : The standard model is obsolete! If you don't understand the very basic laws (already Kepler knew them) of physics you should not comment my text.

CERN is a very interesting place for engineers and experimenters. But the CERN contributions to the basic theory of physics are very small. This is not the fault of CERN, it's the fault of mainstream physics believing in century long nonsense like a radial strong nuclear force and measured resonances being particles. Mills mass derivations are magnitudes ahead of CERN findings and explain much more than dozens of billions spent for nice work.

If you would read the most recent experimental papers about the proton radius, then you could see the final mess of the last 100 years. People just no longer know what they measure! - Because the theory is awfully off.

I do understand the the basic theory of physics very well and that is why I will hold you to account in meticulous detail whenever you spout pseudoscience in every and all of your posts going forward.

• I think I will try to launch them in long sticks at several thousand m/s with a rail gun instead.

Thanks for your help.

• I found some practical tips on the matter by Fox and Faile in an article from New Energy News issue 4-10 (February 1997) that appears to be available on Krivit's New Energy Times in pdf form, but be sure to check the entire article as well (pages 1-3). Just in case, I've also attached it to this comment. Several references are from Hal Fox's "Journal of New Energy", which for the most part doesn't seem to be available on the Internet.

EDIT: I've also attached another article from Fox retrieved from archived pages elsewhere.

EDIT 2: added more. These are often cited in references from related articles.

• You talk about Quark soup, it interested me.

Finally, we have to consider that nucleons exists because they are composed by 3 quarks.

It also means that there is no true dimensional limit at the nucleon level. the core seems to be a quark soup. the only point is that they are separable by a sum of 3 quarks, at least.

If the atomic nucleus is a quark soup, with the help of external forces, it could reorganize itself? By the way, this arrangement should be some sort of code like DNA? This could explain many different characteristics of each metal for example. It would go beyond spin considerations.

This is word salad that contradicts the theories included in the standard modal. Energy is stored in subatomic particles in gluons and quarks. These particles are reordered in transmutation via a quark soup mechanism. This post reveals how out of the mainstream(AKA witchdoctor) that Wyttenback is.

There has been $billions (aka CERN and the like) spent by science to find these factoids out. To contradict this knowledge base requires a lot of words from Wyttenback with experimental backup.

• Finally, we have to consider that nucleons exists because they are composed by 3 quarks.

It also means that there is no true dimensional limit at the nucleon level. the core seems to be a quark soup.

can : JNE1N4_5-20 - Characteristics Of High-Density Charge Clusters - A Theoretical Model.pdf That is the paper people should exactly read, as it truly calculates that only toroidal charge-clusters may be stable.

It also talks correctly about the Avogadro number as a density only, not as an amount.

The model (paper) uses two rotations as found in the electron and most 3D surface charge models. For dense matter you just have to add additional rotations!

Cydonia : Quarks are not free particles. Quarks can be modeled as 3/4D (proton) wave nodes of the internal flux. There is no quarks soup. Any larger nucleus extends the internal wave-number with at least one wave-node/rotation. Thus quarks - in a nucleus - live at well defined distances/angles (spin).

For a 4D wave you usually need 4 nodes. In the case of the proton you can make the assumption that the electron is the fourth (albeit degenerated) node.

• Wyttenbach

Don't assume that I understand that theory to any relevant extent!

While quickly browsing the paper I found some theoretical tidbits like these rather suggestive, though:

[...] We see that the local fields established by the EV are very strong and beyond any present laboratory upper limit. The magnetic field (~106 Tesla) of the EV exceeds the highest laboratory field (~104 Tesla) produced by explosive techniques and approaches the field strength on the surface of some neutron star (~107 - 108 Tesla). The super strong electric fields on the EV will ionize any materials on its path.

[...]If the EV were “blasted” and this potential energy were completely transformed to kinetic energy, then each electron in the EV would have [...] J = 6.0 x 102 MeV which corresponding to electron temperature ~1012 K. That would be ~102 to 103 times higher than the temperature in the core of the hydrogen bomb explosion, a supernova explosion or in a “white dwarf.”

As far as what I managed to find, Hal Fox didn't develop this into something for energy production, however. He first focused on nuclear waste remediation, and although in the early 2000s he announced that he developed a battery like-device based on the same principles, I don't think anything came out of it until he died in 2012 (Storms' comments seem to vaguely hint that he couldn't come up with anything that worked as intended).

Even though the company he founded in 2001 (EEMF) acquired exclusive rights to Shoulders' six US patents on his Charge Clusters technology (As mentioned here), I think Shoulders kept doing research and seeking funding independently from Hal Fox et al.

Fox referred to Shoulders' EV/EVO as HDCC (High Density Charge Clusters) to avoid confusion with EV / Electric Vehicles.

As for other info I managed to find, today I learned that all old issues of his New Energy News appear to be available in a directory on the old section of Steven Krivit's New Energy Times as part of the Hal Fox Information Center Archive:

Here are some of those relevant (or cited) to EV/EVO/Charge Clusters. Some have already been linked or attached in previous comments in a form or another.

• Hi. I'm Ed Lewis. I'm new to this forum probably. I was the one in the early 1990s who first proposed the idea of a micro (few millimeters or smaller) BL and microscopic BL (that people would need a microscope to see or see their effects). I see the concept is being discussed on this server.

I proposed that it was these micro/microscopic BL that were responsible for both the traces of these objects that Matsumoto produced and transmutation/ball lightning-like activity in electrolysis cells. Matsumoto had just published about a broad range of transmutation products in this palladium cell. Then I explained this idea to Matsumoto and Shoulders.

This is my first post. Happy New Year everybody!!

• I would like to point out that there is no proven correlation between these clusters and Lenr.

It must exist therefore Shoulders didn't have enough time to find it, unfortunately.

However, Can talks about the high ionization rates that these clusters should provide.

On my side, I suggest that high ionization rate remains at level 1 to trigger Lenr, whereas these groups would only be at level 2.

As a result, no one speaks nor can about maximum ionization rate provided by these clusters ? How deep ?

I suggest that we need to ionize more than valence layer but not necessary until layer K.

In simple terms, an energy around 300 eV seems to be enough to trigger Lenr.

This remains close to Lipinski's need even though it seems like a coincidence.

Rossi should do that helped with DC pulses, of course.

Wyttenbach for my understanding, I suggest quarks as 2D entities but folded in 2 sides to generate a virtual 3D with a common axis.

so how could you connect your main theory made with nuclei's clusters and here, clusters of electrons ?

Thank you in advance.

• Could this type of activity be what Shoulders was afraid of when he refused to release all of his experimental results?

Using a Jacob's ladder type arrangement, with one lead a bit longer than the other, the plasma filament/cluster will leave the end a bit rotated. The rail gun type arrangement then pulls the filament into final alignment normal to the ladder section, contains and densifies it, and rapidly accelerates the charge needle to the exit point. This should make a useful milling and drilling device for ultra hard materials. Perhaps the charge needle can be seeded with a small amount of some element or combination of elements that improves the characterstics of the charge needle, but this will also slow it down.

• Cydonia

I don't think the ionization rate of such entities has ever been measured. It has been suggested that EVs are capable of incorporating / inglobating upon formation a limited amount of heavy (heavier) ions compared to the amount of electrons they're composed of. According to the hypothesis the mass of these ions (protons, deuterons, or anything else) would be for all intents and purposes "masked", so that a small accelerating voltage which would propel EV (which behave like electrons) to high velocities would be able to give very large kinetic energies to those ions, enormously enhancing the fusion rate in the target material.

Shoulders and others suggested that in palladium cathodes (as used in traditional cold fusion experiments) fractoemission caused by hydrogen embrittlement would eventually cause large voltage gradients in microcracks to be produced, which would in turn form EVs. This explanation is likely oversimplified, so you would be probably better served reading for example:

Max Nozin

BL = Ball Lightning. Example paper from the author:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LewisEmicroscopi.pdf

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.