Ken Shoulders ; The Man Who Made Black Holes

• Ball lightning (BL) has strange energy effects such as the ability of some to melt a hole through a window, electrical discharges, and their ability to pass through a window without damaging it. The large natural ball lightning that people can see are called macroscopic ball lightning. There are similar unusual effects in smaller sizes of ball lightning (micro BL or microscopic BL).

Most ball lightning researchers think they range in size from the size of a marble up, but actually, they can be smaller (the sparks people see shooting off them are usually smaller ball lightnings).

In the field I developed, we call these microscopic ball lightning (if people need a microscope to see them) or micro ball lightning if you can see them.

These too might act the same way and split and shoot off even smaller miniature ball lightnings.

This is an important topic to understand in depth.

I'm sending a link to a published article if people would like to read about the research in the first two decades.

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LewisEtracksofba.pdf

Ed Lewis

• See

https://steemit.com/science/@m…dericks-tachyon-structure

• The picture article (LION - Tracks... Does this confirm the Kieth Fredericks Tachyon structure?) doesn't have a lot of information. The marks remind me of pictures 4b, 11b, 12, and the top line of marks in Fig. 7 by Daviau et al. at http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-381/aflb381m778.pdf

This paper by Daviau et al is important. It shows evidence of repetitive plasmoid markings accompanying something that seems to have been moving below the surface (in Figs. 11 and 12). It is important to study such traces indepthly to analyze the under the surface morphological/chemical/elemental transformation.

Any model or hypothesis about these objects has to be applicable for all sizes of ball lightnings. I don't know whether the tachyon model or a monopole model can fit for macroscopic natural ball lightning that range upwards in size to tornado-sized objects in the atmosphere and even larger objects out in space.

"Plasmoids" is a general term for this type of object. It was coined by Bostick in the 1950s or so.

• Wyttenbach for my understanding, I suggest quarks as 2D entities but folded in 2 sides to generate a virtual 3D with a common axis.

so how could you connect your main theory made with nuclei's clusters and here, clusters of electrons ?

Thank you in advance.

Cydonia : Toroidal fields are the only short/quick path to LENR. Mills generates it in the SUN-Cell, LENR itself generates it. Ask if you want to know how to emulate them.

"Quark" is a historical term for an energy resonance of matter. The coupling proton "mass" consists of three basic waves, which can be individually mapped to a quark. All larger nuclei still have an outer shell with this triple wave structure, that is the only interacting (Gamma levels) mass/energy with the environment. (This can be shown using 4(6) D Physics laws.)

Because quarks have only an energy TAG and some weird taxonomy in the standard-model I will not refer to them. The wave-nodes in dense matter have always the highest dimensionality, because these nodes are cross-points of individual waves, that themselves can be mapped in a 4D plane like surface. The neutrino node has at least 6 dimensions.

My favorite lead on ball lightening: induced beta decay of trace amounts of 31Si and 32Si to 31P and 32P, respectively.

Would be a nice test! 32 Si is an excelent carrier for a toroidal wave because of its highly symmetric internal structure.

• My mother, still alive, who is born in 1932, really really cartesian ( too much..smile), described me a day, she saw a ball lighting just in front ( 1Meter ), when was little girl..during a storm.

It was like a light ball around 1 meter diameter stable then 1meter may be above the ground..it moved slowly in front of her to disappaer.

the only conclusion I have is that it seems to be stable for quite a long time ... also "antigravity behavior" because stable above the ground.

Can, i'm not sure that large kinetic energies enhance fusion rate. It is right for classic nuclear knowledges not for Lenr, it seems ?

My actual understanding is , we need to bring nuclei close together to trigger Lenr.

To reach this, we need an high rate ionisation, so electron's clusters (this is not the only way) help to do that by resonant phenomenon of electrons waves.

Then high temperature above 1100° makes nuclei vibrate together at the right frequency.

Why ? Because at low distance under 3 nuclei diameter, Coulomb barrier should not follow again rules we know..

• https://steemit.com/science/@m…ons-with-laser-microscopy

The ECCO reactor fuel is prepared offline using a cavitation process. MFMP was give a sample of this fuel. But this fuel will destroy the plastic bottle in which it is stored for a number of weeks.

The particle tracts predicted to be generated by monopoles were found in the plastic and seen to be a cause of the deterioration of the plastic.

Also see

me356: Photos of AURA control unit

This shows how the ECCO fuel produces transmutation of carbon on the carbon hold down tape of a SEM

Also see

this shows the fuel from ME356 reactor and how the fuel produces transmutation of the carbon on the carbon hold down tape of a SEM.

A lot can be learned about how these monopoles transmute matter by a close study of these images.

Also see

The light shades on the SEM image shows heaver transmuted elements with higher atomic numbers and not any effects of lighting.

• Cydonia

Easily propelling the ions contained within these clusters to high velocities as Shoulders, and Fox&Jin proposed would be just a possible way to use them for energy and transmutation. The authors also proposed that upon impact of such an EV with the target, local conditions would be so extreme that normal plasma physics of nuclear reactions would no longer be valid and thus that it would not be like ordinary hot fusion, but that's their hypothesis (not mine, I'm just quoting what they wrote).

On the other hand, what would happen to those ions while they are bound to these electron clusters? Perhaps one would find that they would be (or seem like) in a form similar to that proposed to be dense/metallic/shrunken hydrogen by some authors, and therefore that given appropriate energy input, they could also engage in nuclear reactions with each other.

The electron clusters themselves have been proposed (and to some extent, inferred) to form "chains" (or "rings" or "necklaces") with other electron clusters, which means that they would form chains of ions (protons, deuterons, etc.) as well.

Anyway, according to Ken Shoulders, "bare" EV could also produce excess energy in ways that don't involve embedded ions or nuclear reactions/LENR at all.

• No model of a plasmoid (ball lightning) works unless it explains all ball lightning behavior. Many people over the last three or four decades have published models about their structure, and some people have sent me their ideas personally. But few did much study on real natural plasmoid behavior.

For example, Matsumoto was able to see microplasmoids appear and move around in his experiments using a "micro telescope." Once he saw plasmoids leave the electrode, leave the water, and hit his nuclear emulsion film. He saw that one that did this left behind a hexagonal-shaped plate.

You can see a picture by Matsumoto of a hexagonal-shaped plate on Lutz Jaitner's webpage under his history page: http://www.condensed-plasmoids.com/history.htm

I don't know if the plate I just described is the same plate as in this picture by Matsumoto. But I have a vague memory that it looked about the same as this because he sent me a blurred copy if I remember correctly. Can any theory explain how this unusual behavior happened? Why did it move slowly enough so he could watch it? Why and how did it transform into a hexagonal-shaped plate?

Very big hexagonal marks left by plasmoids seem common on planets as I showed near the end of Gary Hendershot's smartscarecrow video called The Plasmoid Paradigm and the Current Depression Period.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any model or theory of plasmoids has to explain these behaviors. And this is just one of many tests for any model.

Tests for a Plasmoid Model

Boring and passing through: Some ball lightnings pass through glass and some bore a hole in them. Shoulders described a hypothesis about various shifting states of plasmoids from dark to light, and natural ball lightning phenomena (Egon Bach presented good evidence of this) exhibits the same behavior. I came to the same conclusion independently while reading about ball lightning behavior.

Slow motion: Not all plasmoids move fast. Some remain stationary relative to the earth's surface or relative to material they are in or on. Others move slowly. This is why most people who saw natural macroscopic ball lightning saw them.

Morphological and elemental change at stationary sites: Transmutation residues are left behind along with amazing morphological changes. For example, Dash showed how filaments grew over time and evidence of isotopic change. Others described similar seemingly impossible behavior after the end of experiments along with elemental transmutation.

In the early 1990s, I hypothesized about atomic states. I think that what people are observing in this type of situation is the behavior of atoms in the active plasmoid state. See the end of this paper for Dash's experiment. http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LewisEtracksofba.pdf

Changing speeds: Also, some natural macroscopic ball lightning change speed and direction transitioning from moving to being stationary and moving again. According to Matsumoto's reports, micro ball lightning also exhibits this behavior.

Ball lightning lead lightning bolts: Big ball lightning lead lightning bolts. Modern very fast cameras have videoed how ball lightnings we can't see visually with our eyes moving in the air set up spaces that the lightning bolts we see visually fill in. But the BL are not moving at anywhere near the speed of light.

Do any of the models or ideas presented on this thread about Shoulders and black holes present an explanation or prediction about these behaviors? How would a tachyon or monopole-based model explain these behaviors? I don't think it is possible. These are only several of dozens of questions a valid plasmoid theory needs to be able to answer. A good plasmoid theory must also be a general theory that explains the many anomolous astrophysical plasmoid phenomena.

Understanding Plasmoids

A person on this thread was asking, "What is it?" I suggest watch this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    . I presented for about 2 hours. The first 1.5 hours is about plasmoids, ball lightning, and transmutation effects. There are many important pictures along with a very slow motion video of lightning. Moray King talks a little too and filled in when my connection was disrupted several times.

The last half hour is mostly about my theory that paradigm shifts happen every 80 years and we are in the Plasmoid Paradigm. I explained how the paradigm shifts lead to economic depressions.

By watching this, you can learn more about the states of plasmoids and the plasmoid state of matter. The video is choppy though, so be patient. The connection improved as we went along, and we had some good discussion about 45 minutes into the presentation.

Experimentation

What is really needed is a lot more and better experimentation with better equipment. The quality of experimental equipment has improved since the 1990s, and good equipment costs less. For example, high-speed video cameras of the quality to video micro ball lightnings and the transmutation and transformation of a piece of material exhibiting plasmoid activity are much less expensive.

It seems to me that some people are interested in forming models or speculating about what plasmoids are without much of an understanding of the research in this area and natural ball lightning activity. I think it is a waste of time. For this field to develop, good experiments must be performed. I hope this piece gets people interested in learning about these very important objects.

• Intriguing liquids

I guess we have to assume that it should have at least some bearing with the subject or figure out why. How to make it in-topic? Solution: I recall reading (but I haven't read everything) in Shoulders' book and some of his patents that he optionally used electrically conductive liquids (but not necessarily metals) to wet the cathode in the EV formation process. So in this aspect the liquids of the described experiment might be "intriguing" as suggested. For example, from US 5,152,901, also regarding electron density:

[…] It will be appreciated that operation of a wetted source, particularly in a reduced ambient pressure environment, even a vacuum, is accompanied by the wetting material vaporizing, or yielding gaseous products. Thus, the metal-wetting material forms a vapor. Organic or inorganic gases may be acquired depending on the wetting substance. Field emission is accompanied by current through the cathode which heats the cathode, causing the vaporization, of the wetting material. Field emitted electrons impact and ionize the vapor particles. The resulting positive ion cloud further enhances field emission to produce an explosive-like runaway process resulting in a high, local electron density.

As a side note, the authors used a 100 kJ capacitor bank discharge. That experiment would be sort of equivalent to using a 24g charge of TNT, roughly half as much as that used in a small grenade.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.