Ken Shoulders ; The Man Who Made Black Holes

• Easily propelling the ions contained within these clusters to high velocities as Shoulders, and Fox&Jin proposed would be just a possible way to use them for energy and transmutation.

can : Kinetic fusion is a misunderstanding and will certainly not produce any effect if you don't have zillions of particles at your hand. This idea only works if the charge cluster provides a very strong can-opener field with a particle energy just large enough to overcome the rest-barrier.

• How does ball lightning form?

Nano and Microparticles tend to be superconducting because they support a bose condinsate of polaritons on their surfaces. Also, EVOs and metallic hydrides also are superconducting because they also support the bose condensation of polaritons.

Also these aggregations of superconducting entities will coaless into a macro sized ball of under the proper EMF conditions.

The TAO effect...the backgtound

Explanation of the Tao effect

J.E. Hirsch
    (Submitted on 26 Feb 2005)

In a series of experiments Tao and coworkers\cite{tao1,tao2,tao3} found that superconducting microparticles in the presence of a strong electrostatic field aggregate into balls of macroscopic dimensions. No explanation of this phenomenon exists within the conventional theory of superconductivity. We show that this effect can be understood within an alternative electrodynamic description of superconductors recently proposed that follows from an unconventional theory of superconductivity. Experiments to test the theory are discussed.

This article from J. E. Hirsch explains how the ball is formed.

Spherical agglomeration of superconducting and normal microparticles with and without applied electric field

R. S. B. Ghosh

J. E. Hirsch

(Submitted on 16 Jul 2012 (v1), last revised 31 Jul 2012 (this version, v2))

It was reported by R. Tao and coworkers that in the presence of a strong electric field superconducting microparticles assemble into balls of macroscopic dimensions. Such a finding has potentially important implications for the understanding of the fundamental physics of superconductors. However, we report here the results of experimental studies showing that (i) ball formation also occurs in the absence of an applied electric field, (ii) the phenomenon also occurs at temperatures above the superconducting transition temperature, and (iii) it can also occur for non-superconducting materials. Possible origins of the phenomenon are discussed.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_yl…6Zxkoc3Qir.ty.gkJM271dBE-

• Comments on the

Ed Lewis, The Plasmoid Paradigm and the Current Depression Period...1:00:00

I agree with Ed Lewis that the excess energy that is produced by ball lightning...I will use my term for it... polariton soliton (PS) comes from the decay of the hadron (aka - protons and neutrons). If the PS extracted energy from the vacuum, then they would leave no tracks in material that the pass over. The PS converts the matter into energy and mesons. It maintains its energy content by feeding on matter and producing heat (hawking radiation), meson (hadronization), light (bright mode polaritons), and electrons (meson decay). Their negative charge comes from the mesons and electrons that they produce.

Most of the above is predicted or explained by current science theory or proved in experiments.

• If there's something to be downloaded from that Russian link, it must require registration, which I and probably many other people would like to avoid. The linked paper from ICCF-13 doesn't seem to be available anywhere else. While looking for more info about it I found this one, which sounds similar (very short pulsed discharges through microgaps in water), but I haven't read it yet besides the title and the abstract: http://iopscience.iop.org/arti…963-0252/17/2/024010/meta

(anyway, I suspect that guessing how the [next] paper is in-topicis not something that most people reading this thread are looking forward to doing)

• Something that still makes me think something is missing. If the timed spark jumps from a line electric field past or through the microparticles seeking a ground you would think the ball would use the path to excape unless the grounded surface suddenly after the strike held the entire charge for a microsecond giving time for the ball to seek a new ground path, Thats why I think the ground side will altar with the combination of air but not within its generated magnetic field power supply. Maybe the negative pole should be at the back of a built capacitor so the field could pulse neutral after a hit from the cathode into the capacitore fill side and the air ground reacton can neutral the spark side. " Lightning / Sprite" or the sun in space. it sounds like one more atmospheric reaction and some barometric pressure change at the floating ground side.

• Comments on the

Ed Lewis, The Plasmoid Paradigm and the Current Depression Period...1:45:46

The pits were also produced in the LION reactor ash experiment by MFMP. Here again the monopole beam is spinning with the monopole in a vertical configuration. The beam only hits the material for a short time. The other circular tracks show monopole rotation horizontal to the surface of the medium where the monopole beam is always in contact with the medium..

Think of the plasmoid as a ring with a beam of magnetism emminated axially from the center of the ring.

suppressed-inventions-water-disassociation-zero-point-energy-38-728.jpg?cb=1257615882

the beam is emitted along the V direction.

Of course the light and electron spin is rotating in a wave format so that all waves fit inside the ring in interiger wave counts

200px-Whispering_gallery_modes_sphere.png.

The spin contained inside a soliton is increased by one count for each electron or photon that is in orbit around the ring. At the speed of light, these rotations add up to astronomical numbers. It is like having an electron with a spin of a trillion trillion trillion or more. We are dealing with a lot of magnetism here.

• Comments on the

Ed Lewis, The Plasmoid Paradigm and the Current Depression Period...1:49:34

In the last decade there has be a lot of new science discovered that can explain much of LENR. The problem is that it is all difficult to understand for the average LENR follower. I am hoping that science will be motivated by the money that can be had in a commercial LENR product to invest in the effort to put LENR all together..

• Official Post

The pits were also produced in the LION reactor ash experiment by MFMP.

Not strictly correct. LION is one of my customers who does his own experiments using his own fuel and preparation methods - which none of us are totally privy to. I took the photos of the tracks and pits using a fuel-tube fragment LION sent me. Since we don't do 'black box' publicity BobG picked it up and has gone on to do much more work on ash analysis with LION, who is BTW a very smart guy. LFH remains as the main equipment supplier, and we are looking forward to seeing more tests and results in the weeks ahead, working alongside LION and BobG. On the face of it the claims are remarkable, not to say amazing, but need IMHO further investigation and analysis before we take further steps towards independent replication by one of the best labs in the country.

• Ed Lewis, The Plasmoid Paradigm and the Current Depression Period...1:16:

This comment interested me. How would one explain planetary hexagonal plasmoid markings such as on Mercury and Mars? Towards the two hour mark of that video, I showed about 15 such planetary or planetary lunar pictures. As I wrote in my prior post, how did a visible micro ball lightning as Matsumoto watched it leave his cell, hit an emulsion, and leave the hexagonal plate in Matsumoto's picture on Lutz Jaitner's history page?

• Not related with the ongoing discussion above, but I am still intrigued by Shoulders' "Traveling Wave Tube" device that he described in his patent in US 5,123,039 (sections 19 and 31 in particular).

While reading relevant paragraphs again today, I tried to somewhat condense them into a sort of "paraphrased" version. It's not likely to be 100% correct, but it reflects my current understanding. Perhaps it might be useful to others as well or ring some bells.

19. Traveling Wave Components

A traveling wave tube (TWT) provides a coupling technique for exchanging energy between an EV and an ordinary electrical circuit.

A TWT typically includes:

• A ceramic tube which will guide the traveling EV
    • An EV emitter (cathode)
    • An EV collector (anode)
    • A helix (coil) wound around the tube
    • A ground plane below (externally) the path the EV will travel along the tube length. However it must not completely circumscribe the tube or EM radiation propagating from the EV as it travels along the path would be shielded and not reach the coil.
      • [Personal note: I believe that the main function of the ground plane to attract the EV to the bottom of the ceramic tube as the EV at the same time travels towards the anode. The idea is that it will avoid a direct discharge between the cathode and the anode.]

The helix is generally wound along the tube length from the cathode to the anode, or anyway the EV path. It's terminated with a load, allowing energy to be collected. As it travels along the tube, the EV exchanges energy with the helix as well as with the anode, which also has a collecting load.

The EV typically travels at about 0.1c [at the voltages used in Shoulders' devices?]. The helix has a length that roughly matches this travel time. At this speed, it takes roughly 10ns for the signal to travel through the length of a 30cm helix conductor. Shoulders measured 16ns in one of his TWT devices with such a coil.

The output signal from the coil is a function of gas pressure. Down to a certain limit, the lower the better. At the minimum point, a sharp and intense negative pulse is observed. As pressure increases, the amplitude lowers and the signal plateaus to a lower level for a certain amount time.

[the relationship between the EV path and the helix is not 100% clear in the description here] […]

31. Energy Converters

A Traveling Wave Tube (TWT) allows to obtain electrical energy from an EV in the form of an electromagnetic pulse output signal from a coil wound along the EV path.

At minimal pressure it produces a sharp negative pulse. Repeated propagation of EVs along the tube produces an AC output from the coil with an average long term voltage of zero [this is similar to what happens when a magnet induces a current on a coil].

Furthermore, the passage of an EV along the TWT may cause negative charge accumulation yielding a DC output at the anode when the EV:

• Strikes the anode, producing energy/electron emission there.
    • Travels through the tube, where it can both ionize matter and emit electrons itself, which can reach the anode.
    • Gets destroyed before reaching the anode, with the resulting electrons reaching the anode.

[output signal amplitude calculation in the description follows]

Gas pressure is preferably reduced to the lowest value that will sustain EV generation. EV are formed during a short period of time at the beginning of the input pulse, reflected in the appearance of sharp spike close to the leading edge of the input pulse signal [presumably observed with an oscilloscope?].

The length of the input pulse can be reduced to a significantly short duration without affecting the length of the output pulse. This allows for an energy gain greater than 1 from the output helix, in addition to the energy collected at the anode.

The shorter the input pulse, the greater the gain. Ideally an EV may be generated with an input pulse in the picosecond range. EV are a mechanism for tapping a source of energy and converting that energy into a usable electrical form.

(ZPE)

The source of this energy appears to be the vacuum zero-point energy or zero-point radiation. An EV is a coupling device and an energy conversion mechanism that converts the high frequency zero-point energy of the vacuum to a lower frequency energy which can be captured as electrical energy output by the TWT. […]

An EV is formed when the electron charge density reaches a sufficiently high value. Casimir or Van der Waals forces cluster the charges into a single entity held together by ZPE forces.

A large portion of the charges composing the EV is masked, which causes it to not be detected to external devices as a charge equal to its total charge.

(Interaction with environment)

As an EV moves, it interacts with its environment, causing photo-, field-, secondary- or thermionic emission of electrons. Some of these electrons are absorbed by the EV, but the EV itself can also emit electrons. Interaction with a gaseous medium can excite gas molecules, producing "streamers".

An EV appears to be in an excited state, interacting with nearby matter continuously. This continuous absorption and emission of electrons can also be achieved in an equilibrium state due to ZPE forces holding the EV together.

The electrons emitted by an EV as well as repulsion from those produced from the surroundings can contribute to its propagation or propulsion. An EV that does not emit electrons nor causing electron emission by interaction with the environment cannot be observed optically and is called black EV.

[paragraph about EV propulsion, containing some unclear sentences]

As an EV moves, it may continuously absorb and emit electrons at the same time. Energy conversion from the zero-point radiation can occur in both these processes. Energy obtained […] in conjunction with electron emission from the EV is a "fission" process. Energy obtained in conjunction with introducing electrons into an EV is a "fusion" process.

An EV passing along a TWT may be both absorbing ad emitting electrons and thus it may be considered to be continually formed as it propagates. The energy source for this process is the zero-point radiation of the vacuum continuum.

While both AC and DC electrical energy is produced in a TWT, the AC output is larger.

• I think the idea is that an EV carries a huge charge and associated magnetic field, but is more or less 'invisible' to back EMF generated by the helical coil, which in this instance acts as a solenoid generator coil.

An EV cannot carry a huge charge because of the Pauli exclusion principle. This rule cannot be violated. The EV cannot maintain structural integrity as a huge charge carrier. Please consider this important constraint and come up with a mechanism whereby an EV can exist without charge accumulation.

• An EV cannot carry a huge charge because of the Pauli exclusion principle. This rule cannot be violated.

axil: This is your first reasonable contribution! Zillions of electrons (Pauli exclusion) cannot stay together in a closed space at least not in a coherent manner.

But as a current this is no problem, because their energy level (exact wave function) is never exactly defined.

I would focus on the magnet field, that is needed to hold the EVO (LENR reaction) together. The importance of charge is secondary. Just rememer that in a light like wave magnetic and electric energy must be equal.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.