Ken Shoulders ; The Man Who Made Black Holes

• Rules are constantly being violated in reality. Of course in a perfect virtual fairytale physcical garden the rules are always holding up.

Rules don't get violated. This mode of thinking is called pseudoscience. the situation is just more complicated then are understood by those who think the rules are being violated. What is the not yet understood conditions that exist whereby all rules are applicable and valid?

• Official Post

...the source of this energy appears to be the vacuum zero-point energy or zero-point radiation. An EV is a coupling device and an energy conversion mechanism that converts the high frequency zero-point energy of the vacuum to a lower frequency energy which can be captured as electrical energy output by the TWT. […]

I think KS explains it better than me.

• Sounds like a modifed Tesla coil.

Could you explain how in detail? A Tesla coil as far as I know usually has a very low current, but very high voltages (up to hundreds of thousands ~ millions of volts).

On a related note, this reminded me of Rossi who at some point asked to Jim Bass to provide him 5 million volt transformers:

1. New Paper By Gullström, Rossi - COP 22,000
    2. New Paper By Gullström, Rossi - COP 22,000

Shoulders' work on the other hand has always been relatively "low-voltage" (hundreds ~ thousands of volts).

But again referring to Rossi, he might also have involuntarily hinted about tapping into the ZPE in the provisional provisional patent list (source) that was leaked during the IH trial. See for example the titles of the provisional patents I selected in a comment I made at the time. Those seem to be concepts that often arise when dealing with the zero-point energy. So, who knows... he's often referred to Tesla in interviews, etc, after all.

I think KS explains it better than me.

I think he might have had some input from Hal Puthoff when he wrote that; however I must clarify that I summarized what he wrote in a few more lines in the patent, omitting a few sentences in the process, which was:

[...] As discussed above, a traveling wave device may be operated to output more electrical energy than is input to the device to initiate an EV and cause it to propagate along the traveling wave output conductor. The source of this increased energy appears to be the vacuum zero-point energy, or zero-point radiation. An EV, as a coupling device to zero-point energy, operates as an energy conversion mechanism whereby high frequency zero-point energy of the vacuum continuum is converted to lower frequency energy, captured as electrical output energy by the traveling wave conductor, for example. Such energy conversion from the vacuum continuum may also occur when EV's traverse an RF generator, such as shown in FIG. 59 and as discussed above. In addition to ac energy output converted from zero-point radiation by EV's, energy conversion to dc electrical output occurs when electrons are freed during passage of an EV along an RC guide, for example, as well as when an EV and/or EV-liberated electrons are captured at a counterelectrode, for example.

• This Zero point energy meme is just as corrosive to logical thinking as the fusion meme is. The high energy density seen in many LENR experiments cannot come from Zero point energy. Witness marks are not produced by Zero point energy. When these mind destroying memes where put forth, the reason was the need seated in the weakness of human nature to come up with a source of the energy seen in these LENR reactions. These memes are wrong, plane and simple.

• Regarding:"Could you explain how in detail? A Tesla coil as far as I know usually has a very low current, but very high voltages (up to hundreds of thousands ~ millions of volts)."

The production of a high tension electrostatic field was required in the IH reactor design to produce the KERR effect. This requirement for a high tension electrostatic field was not needed in the QX design because the QX produces high intensity light to produce the KERR effect.

• I dont think about the E CAT as anything that can be scaled up without numerous substutions. microscopic fusion reactions that can be kept cool buy separation from a electrostatic field seems possible if the components are also separated and no radiation is present at the time of the reaction, maybe some of the effects will not need to be within the containment but outside and still do the job even if high intensity light outside the reactor keeps us from looking at it.

I'm not wired quite right to see it any other way.srry~

• Official Post

Interesting paper spotted by Hank Mills. https://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0506/0506124.pdf

SELF-MAGNETIZED ELECTRONIC
    FILAMENTS
    C.P. Kouropoulos

Introduction
    Although the effects of magnetized electronic condensates have been observed for decades
    in the form of charge clusters, monopole pairs and sources of low energy nuclear reactions,
    they are a neglected aspect of condensed matter physics, mostly because they imply
    extreme conditions of magnetization and charge density that were expected to be relevant
    only to astrophysics. In fact, these may commonly occur in various arc and spark
    phenomena. The resulting condensates turn out to be conducive to efficient micro-fusion
    and nuclear transformations. The energy stored in them partly originates from the forced
    charge separation that occurs after their formation, when part of the screening condensate
    of confined nuclei is dispersed against the binding Coulomb potential by its nuclear
    reactions. First, the results of Rojas et al will be reviewed; then applied to the description
    and dynamics of such condensed electronic states. A consequence of the anomalous
    magnetic moment is the possible existence of states with a negative mechanical mass.
    These would represent only a tiny portion in the spectrum of such states, but would have
    observable consequences for the overall dynamics, as well as a distinct radiative signature
    in the form of pairs of E ≤γAM~1.18keV photons

• Concretions?

Another physical process could also explain the existence of structures that look like bioturbation, said astrobiologist Dirk Schulze-Makuch, a professor at Technical University of Berlin in Germany and an adjunct professor at Arizona State University and Washington State University.

"Cool, looks like bioturbation and would likely be as such identified if the image would be from Earth," said Schulze-Makuch, whose latest book, co-authored with MIT researcher William Bains, is "The Cosmic Zoo: Complex Life on Many Worlds" (Springer, 2017).

"But concretions can look quite similar, and, in [the] case of Mars, it's … more likely concretions," he added, referring to formations of precipitated minerals.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• An EV cannot carry a huge charge because of the Pauli exclusion principle. This rule cannot be violated.

Correct, but Pauli exclusion principle holds only for particles with half-integer spin.

Are we sure that the current/most widely accept interpretation of "spin" is correct and complete ?

Are we sure that in particular conditions the electron cannot behave as a boson with spin=1 ?

The fundamental question is

What exactly is spin ?

the answer "a quantum number" is definitely NOT the ultimate one

• First of all, happy new year to all.

This paper, Alan, talks about EVO, UFO, Tesla, Electron's clusters..

That tries to make a link, maybe but Tesla talked about vacuum energy so without any electrons.

He discovered this when he stopped really quickly electrostatic field, then he saw a special blue light.

A new post on the 'Charge Clusters' blog.

http://electronclusters.com/in…-electron-cluster-talk-1/

• When an electron becomes entangled with a photon, then the spin of the polariton becomes 1. This conversion of an electron into a boson is why the polariton is the active root particle in the LENR reaction.

What is spin.

Spin is the fundamental property of the universe from which all of its other properties emerge: gravity, mass, charge, EMF, nuclear force.........

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• According to Shoulders and Hal Fox an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) is generated when an EV strikes the anode after formation [1, 2, 3 (section 20)]. Electromagnetic emission is usually avoided in useful electric appliances, and even spark plugs in internal combustion engines are designed to mitigate these effects (e.g. with coiled spark plug cables, resistors in the spark plugs, etc. See for example section 3 here.).

This makes me wonder if the larger the EMP, the larger the EV formed. Indeed I think I recall reading that production of large EV is associated with disruption of nearby electronic equipment (for example in page 3 here, but this was also suggested elsewhere).

What could be usually/conventionally done (and in a cost-effective way) to make the EMP larger in "sparking processes" that are supposed to produce EV for a given input power?

EDIT: it might turn out that efficient EV generators are also efficient EMP generators.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.