Ken Shoulders ; The Man Who Made Black Holes

• Official Post

Another Air Force sponsored 'plasmoids' paper...

A heretofore unexplored solution of Maxwell's equations is investigated for
    time-harmonic waves in a partially ionized gas. The analysis is focussed on the
    spherically symmetric cases that behave like electromagnetic energy trapped in
    the form of a "plasmoid". It will be shown that a critical frequency exists,
    below which the current cannot be carried by electrons and the plasmoid remain
    stable. Resonant sizes will be shown to ex.st such that plasmoid will not
    exchange energy with their external surroundings, and their boundary conditions
    can be met by vacuum solutions to Maxwell's equations. Virial analysis calculates
    free-charge density and critical frequency to be consistent with Newtonian
    mechanics and classical electromagnetics. A stable vortical motion of the plasma
    will be shown to exactly cancel the dominant component of the electromechanical
    stresses, with the residual stresses being a strongly decreasing function of
    frequency.

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a257765.pdf

FORCE-FREE TIME-HARMONIC PLASMOIDS
    Jack Nachamkin
    University Of Dayton Research Institute
    Dayton Ohio 45469
    DTIC

• Can you give this a quick read,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortex

i would like to power the vortex with1 mercury pool from the center of each ring for continuing rotation if all 8 ring fire at the same time with a short hub It may pump and keep both ? This is still confusing. If the temp of the hematite gets to its magnetic push pull that it may intensify the frequency instead of canceling it if the vortex is in the clay/hmtite encasement, I'm hopping the encasement will also wave, Its a negative charge from the cathode sprite side of the reaction feeding it. The intention anyway.

Anything like this that I can read?

• For the record, I tried to contact Andy Hofle on a different (personal) email address I got somewhere and in a reply I received today he confirmed that Lawrence Nelson is indeed alive and that he would forward him my request. It looks like Nelson probably doesn't read his email from the nelsonscientific.com domain very often. I sent there a basic question asking information about the current status of his research.

I'm afraid this could be a dead end. Here's what I got in reply.

I'm quoting the email entirely (almost) so that you others can draw your own conclusions.

However, since this is not a very nice thing to do I might delete it if Nelson objects (I asked), so please don't quote the screenshot back.

EDIT: after asking, he was fine with me sharing the information.

• No, don't please!

When the LENR reaction starts the mercury will splatter all over the room including you

Very good advice! I see that it is likely to create aerosols of mercury, even without LENR. While still being a very interesting demonstration

Reminds me that Isaac Newton likely gave himself quite a case of mercury poisoning. Maybe the experience opened up his brain for insights....

http://rsnr.royalsocietypublis…ynotesrec/34/1/1.full.pdf

• The above reminds me to convey a concern for experimenters: virtually any transition metal is likely to be toxic. We all know about lead, mercury, cadmium, manganese, chromium and quite a few others. The only reason we know about those is that major epidemiological evidence has been created by industrial or other exposures. In my view any transition metal can end up in cellular lysosomes where the chemically polyvalent nature leads to manifestations of their famous and often useful catalytic activity. In that biological locus such catalytic activity is unwelcome and essentially gums up the works at the subcellular and protein trafficking level. Further there is scant ability of the cells to rid themselves of such a burden. Eventual cell death, clean up of the debris by macrophages.... then yet another target for toxicity.

[Longview is a toxicologist by training.]

• I really don't understand, Some of these rectifiers have bin in use 50+ years. and some in constant use the whole time. in my design it will not be open to atmosphere. its within a vacuum of harden ceramic case instead of clear glass.

trying to avoid the Mad Hatter syndrome, Did the use of this design cause any toxicity? why they were replaced?

• Yes, the use of mercury in everything is reduced greatly from say 50 years ago. LED lamps have replaced CFLs which in turn replaced conventional fluorescents (which date from around 1937 by the way). I doubt if you can still buy a mercury thermometer for anything but laboratory use. The big rectifier valves used in HVDC up through the 1960s required months of preparation and likely contained many grams of mercury in each such valve (they were truly man-sized). But as long as the smaller tubes you picture remain intact, there should be little or no problem.

And you know what to do to avoid mercury toxicity, I suspect. Certainly avoid any situation which will create aerosols, avoid spilling the mercury-- tiny mercury globules you likely cannot see will greatly increase its surface area and hence even at its relatively low vapor pressure, will bring it into the body, via lungs. Always handle mercury with great caution, use disposable gloves. I believe there are special cartridges for breathing masks, designed for mercury vapor. Work outdoors if you don't have a hood.... and still be careful and avoid letting any enter the soil or water bodies and streams, please.

• Sieber, I am sorry for telling you that there would be LENR in your mercury vortex.

It was just a bad joke. There will be no such thing, I am certain because Hg is my first name.

If you are in possession of mercury I recommend you to take it to a place where they take care of hazardous goods.

Here in Sweden this would be a recycling station. (Not that the mercury will be recycled!)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.