Ken Shoulders ; The Man Who Made Black Holes

• As the years go by and people keep finding the microplasmoids as I predicted they would in the early 1990s and find they have the transmutation effects and ball lightning-like activity but call them "strange radiation" and other names, I want to try to help people understand what they are.

It would be really helpful to understand that atoms can shift to a plasmoid state, transmute and give off radiation and radioactivity, and change position, and then convert back again to the normal dormant state. It would solve a lot of people's questions and problems.

• As the years go by and people keep finding the microplasmoids as I predicted they would in the early 1990s and find they have the transmutation effects and ball lightning-like activity but call them "strange radiation" and other names, I want to try to help people understand what they are.

It would be really helpful to understand that atoms can shift to a plasmoid state, transmute and give off radiation and radioactivity, and change position, and then convert back again to the normal dormant state. It would solve a lot of people's questions and problems.

Atoms and sub-atomic particles are already in a plasmoid state if they truly are spheromaks. I think what's happening is that all these EVOs could be considered pseudo-atoms and pseudo-particles of different densities, sizes, and configurations.

• I did the same thing four months or so ago and a whole new world has opened up to me.

• Ed Lewis

I like the way you think.

"It would be really helpful to understand that atoms can shift to a plasmoid state, transmute and give off radiation and radioactivity, and change position, and then convert back again to the normal dormant state. It would solve a lot of people's questions and problems."