Ken Shoulders ; The Man Who Made Black Holes

• Regardless of the model you are using, perhaps the most exciting thing about EVO's

Fine weather in NSW..now the rest of the world is sleeping.?.except Japan

Your emergent model looks interesting.

How could the subatomics string together to form a magnetic 'shoulderezion'

Of course without tooled-up expts speculation is endless..

http://pages.csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/341erzions.html

Its good at least one physicist in Australia is grappling with our subatomic fairytales.. with limited $

In your spreadsheet ,,, is the calculated mass based on your model ( as per Wyttenbach's meticulous maths)?

• The EVO have a alternative representation in professional science called the Polaiton. The electron resides in the exciton. For an explanation see

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polariton

Ken Shoulders ; The Man Who Made Black Holes

What gives the EVO(polariton condensate) its nature is the way the entanglement of the photon can decople the properties of the electron into its consituent parts. The EVO is the aggregation of the spin component of the electrons into a separate particle. The orbit and change component stays with the exciton. This separation of the electron's properties is called spin change separation.

The black EVO is a spin based polariton or magnon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnon

The Magnon condensate acts like an analog black hole

Here is what the EVO looks like on the surface of a nanowire or ultra dense hydrogen molecule

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic…0x23LH5sbMKfrYlWIcehOsWGD

What an black EVO looks like when produced by an arc. Notice that it is a black hole(1). The worm hole is (2). This EVO is a monopole with (2) as the single flux tube.

Ris_5.jpg

IF you are interested in the math for how the polariton condensate produces a black hole, worm holes and Hawking radiation see this article

Black Holes and Wormholes in spinor polariton condensates

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1104.3013

These metastable polariton condensates have been observed in experiment to have stored 10^6 GeV or the mass of 1,000,000 protons.

Also of note:

Such solitons have a lot of properties similar to those
    of relativistic particles [25, 29], except that their mass
    is negative (because they are actually holes rather than
    particles):

• The trap of charged particles defines Earth geosphere dipolnost, but not some exotic permanent magnet in the center of Earth, the form and which size else isn't thought out in any way. Quasicrystal orderliness of an interior of Earth defines need of existence for the center of Earth of a so-called black hole which space isn't inherent in an indissoluble sploshnost of real space at all. Figuratively speaking the black hole is "the Torricellian emptiness" in emptiness of real space. A form of a black hole in crystal structure of emptiness – the concave hexahedron resting the tops against the centers of sides of octahedral structural composition of real space. In this black hole the loaded elementary particles, forming the telluric closed motions of electric field on each side of quasicrystal structural compositions of Earth direct

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Official Post

The "Looking for Heat" webpage is blank when I try to load it.

Hi Director. That is because the domain subscription has lapsed. The site was set up by and always maintained by my colleague Sam, and he is pursuing other interests these days so I though it best to let it shut it down altogether rather than leave it to attract requests I can no longer fulfil. LFH was not a failure as a business, it always managed a steady flow of sales and while not profitable mostly broke even, but my idea that it would/could become a focus for collaborative research among a group of people using the same basic equipment never got off the ground. Customers would build our equipment, send me photos if I asked, often say nice things about the kit (not always but that's dealing with the public for you) but never ever wanted to discuss their work or ideas.

• Official Post

Ed Lewis emailed me this letter, and suggested I put it into the forum. Since this is a plasmoid-related thread, I decided to put it in here.

Letter to Plasmoid Researchers

December 16, 2018

I wanted to warn people in general and especially people working directly on electrical discharge equipment such as the SAFIRE experiment, independent researchers such as Jacob Gable, and people doing experiments to determine the cause of what you call "strange traces." You might be producing lots and lots of micro plasmoids and not know it, and these probably could be detrimental to your health.

For example, I think that the video produced by the SAFIRE project shows pictures of microplasmoid markings and that the video actually shows photographs of them flying around. They looked sort of like comet streaks.

Russian researchers working with mice have shown they affect mice health. Ken Shoulders studied these for maybe two or three years experimentally spending lots of time with the equipment, and he died of cancer. Winston Bostick, the main pioneer in this field of microplasmoids, also died of cancer at the age of 74. It might be telling if other researchers such as Takaaki Matsumoto also died of cancer.

The people working on the cavitation transmutation project about 10 years ago got heavy radiation poisoning and required hospitalization. Please monitor for radiation. Microplasmoids and patches of material in a plasmoid state will emit beams of x-rays and particles, but microplasmoids can also themselves penetrate human bodies and cause effects.

Even if you are using shielding on your equipment that will block regular radiation, these plasmoids in a dark state can penetrate through the shielding and then change state to cause effects outside the apparatus. They can enter into human bodies (it happened to me when I was 5) and then change state causing electrical shocks, transmutation, cell damage and etc.

I suggest that if you are working with equipment that produces electrical discharges or that can cause material to change to the plasmoid state in other ways, try to detect for both these microplasmoids and regular radiation such as X-rays and take precautions. Put up shielding against microplasmoids and maybe stay a distance from the equipment during operation.

The problem is that materials that have changed to a plasmoid state may remain in that state for a long time, even when the equipment is no longer operating. For example, the sand that Jacob Gable is using to do the discharge in will also itself emit microplasmoids long after he stops a discharge. I am guessing. This is because materials that themselves emit microplasmoids or are affected by microplasmoids sometimes stay that way for a long time before they revert to a normal atomic state.

Even electrodes or surfaces processed by electrical sputtering equipment may retain residual atoms remaining in the plasmoid state and continue to emit radiation and microplasmoids. Urutskoev showed this long ago when he detected that elements of his apparatus after an experiment is ended continued to emit the "strange traces" producing plasmoids.

The danger is real enough that people should take precautions. In general, I think all experiments producing anomalous energy and transmutation are due to the plasmoid state of matter. People should be aware of the possible health effects. Here are links to two past articles for you to review about this topic.

Research Article Tracks of Ball Lightning in Apparatus? J. Condensed Matter Nucl. Sci. 2 (2009) 13–32 https://www.iscmns.org/CMNS/JCMNS-Vol2.pdf

The Ball Lightning State In Cold Fusion in Tenth International Conference on Cold Fusion, 2003. https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LewisEtheballlig.pdf

Edward Lewis

• The ten trillion dollar question is the relationship between exotic vacuum objects, strange radiation, plasmoids, and the altered forms of hydrogen that seem to be involved in cold fusion. The evidence that these constructs exist is overwhelming, but I don't think anyone can explain exactly how one is linked to another. The only common theme seems to be that many of them are composed out of arrangements of protons or positive ions of various elements and electrons. As an example, EVOs and a number of related phenomena seem to have a toroidal structure with electrons moving on the outside of a donut shaped vortex and positive ions moving along the center. However, ultra dense hydrogen is alleged to be made out of two dimension sheets of protons and electrons. I could go on and on describing various alleged geometries, but this post would turn into a wall of terminology.

What does link ALL of these structures together is that they seem to have anomalous properties: transmuting elements, penetrating materials, producing anomalous heat, inducing nuclear reactions, etc.

What does link SOME of these structures together is that they seem to be formed electrically in non-equilibrium conditions such as in the explosion of wires, fast discharges from sharp tips, pulsing plasmas in the negative resistance zone where sudden transients can take place, the fracture of hydrogen embrittled materials, etc.

What SEEMS to also be a requirement for the production of these structures is the presence of hydrogen that can be atomized (a hot filament, RF energy, MW energy, direct current, spillover catalysts, etc) and then interact with atoms of another material - which can sometimes optimally be in a vaporized state. There are many examples of the need for atomic hydrogen to interact with very small particles. A sudden discharge from a needle tip can create an ionized cloud of hydrogen, electrons, and metal particles that utilize the magnetic field produced from their own motion or an external source to self organize. Moreover, BLP has demonstrated how exposing atomic hydrogen generated by a hot filament to an atmosphere of their "catalysts" (such as a mixture of argon and lithium or strontium) can produce an anomalous release of energy. We also know that Andrea Rossi utilized RF generators in the first one megawatt plant that were turned on after a certain startup temperature was reached. Such stimulation is known to produce "hot protons" with extra kinetic energy that can slam onto a surface, sputter it, and release a cloud of nano-particle vapor that could then induce various additional reactions with elements of the plasma. The QX/SK in a similar manner to Paulo Correa's Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge device and Chernetsky's self-generating discharge tube creates an ionized plasma while simutaneously releasing at least a small quantity of metal nano-particles.

The fact is that we don't know all the physical mechanisms by which these systems produce anomalous results. However, there seem to be common themes that permeate nearly all of them. We can take these similarities and try to utilize the general mechanisms that make these devices work (even if we don't know what's really happening at the atomic level) to design optimized systems that will hopefully at least produce some level of repeatable effect.

So working with light hydrogen or nearly light hydrogen (very little deuterium) it seems like:

1) Utilizing no special source of atomic hydrogen and a single metal powder like nickel extreme effort must be taken to optimize hydrogen absorption including preventing sintering, treating the fuel, cleaning the surface of the fuel, de-gassing the fuel, and then triggering reactions with variations of temperature and pressure at high rates.

2) Utilizing a source of atomic hydrogen and a single metal powder like nickel, excess heat generation is a little easier at the expense of the inclusion of a radio frequency generator, hot tungsten filament, microwave element, or a method of applying a spillover material like palladium.

3) Utilizing an arc discharge and controlling it precisely we can maximize the number of nuclear reactions that occur between elements in the ionized environment.

But recently we've learned a good bit about the work of Russ George from what he and others have reported on this forum and on papers posted online. Interestingly, when using deuterium instead of protium (light hydrogen) with a mixture of many different elements the production of excess heat becomes significantly less challenging. While individuals using single elements sometimes have to struggle to get significant effects (Parkhomov needing to push his system to ultra high temperatures to crack molecular hydrogen or Focardi and Piantelli having to carefully prepare their nickel), the use of a multitude of elements - with deuterium - seems to be almost simple for Russ George. In my opinion, this doesn't at all negate the light hydrogen (or almost light hydrogen) systems that have been built and tested successfully, but it opens up another route.

A potential explanation for how this could be possible is to consider the work of Simon at http://www.subtleatomics.com

Simon Brink claims that the interaction of hydrogen (or deuterium) with a variety of catalytic elements "shrinks" the hydrogen to a smaller size where it is more susceptible to undergoing nuclear reactions. For example, a hydrogen atom in the "ground state" can interact with many different elements to go to lower fractional states. But, however, once at one of these lower fractional states (1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/8, 1/10, etc) the same element may not trigger an additional shrinkage. So a hydrogen atom may need to interact with element "A" to then shrink to 1/3rd fractional state. But then to reach 1/4th fractional state it may have to interact with element "B". Then to get even smaller it may have to bounce into an atom of element "C." Eventually, after reaching a very small state (beyond perhaps 1/8th or smaller) the shrunken hydrogen atoms can experience nuclear reactions with other hydrogen atoms or other catalytic elements (copper, palladium, nickel, titanium, etc). Instead of producing a few hundred eV, these nuclear reactions can produce millions of eV. It's plausible that in Russ' system, his mixture of elements provides all the catalysts needed to shrink down deuterium to a level it can easily fuse with itself.

But then again, we don't know that "shrunken hydrogen" is not simply a rearrangement of electrons and protons.

I'm convinced that hypothesizing about all this stuff is interesting and potentially useful, but that what will move us along is actual building and testing of systems USING what we know. I think if there are teams that are willing to replicate devices like the QX (not for profit or commercial purposes) then there is a lot of existing knowledge that can help them. But even if someone doesn't want to build a nearly pure plasma device like the QX (with only a tiny amount of nano-particles coming from the electrodes), there are MANY other paths towards powerful cold fusion devices.

• http://www.2physics.com/2016/0…pace-collapse-of-two.html

The Real-Space Collapse of a Two Dimensional Polariton Gas

The plasmoid that produces LENR is this Polariton soliton. It is a mixture of light and plasmons that is formed in micro cavities, on the surface of metals, and on the surface of nanowires and particles. The working part of this soliton is the magnetic flux tube that it generates.

LENR is not the only system that is continually rediscovered over and over again. I now see that the formation of the vortex magnetic flux tube in polaritons is being rediscovered in multiple experiments.

I first saw this magnetic tube described in an experiment in this paper.

Half-solitons in a polariton quantum fluid behave like magnetic monopoles

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1204/1204.3564.pdf

In the paper that I reference above, a movie of the flux tube formation process shows in detail how the flux tube forms in a polariton. The article shows the amazement of the researchers to see this feature of the polariton condensate appear.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"The fabrication and use of high quality microcavity polariton devices coupled to the most advanced characterization technique is opening a deep insight on fundamental properties of the coupling between light and matter and into exotic phenomena linked to condensation, topological states and many-body coherent and nonlinear fluids. Applications can be expected on the front of new polariton lasers, sub-resolution pixels, optical storage and clocks, data elaboration and multiplexing, sensitive gyroscopes, polarization and angular momentum shaping for optical tweezers and advanced structured femtochemistry."

This feature also opens a deep insight onto fundamental properties of LENR.

The duplex version of this soliton looks something like this

1-tinywhisperi.jpg

• Alan,

Too bad that 1987 Shoulders e-book you briefly put up this morning is not for public consumption. What I had time to read this morning was very interesting. Did whomever it was that gave it to you, explain why it could not be left here permanently?

How does K Shoulders explain how he is producing black holes in EVOs?

• axil : This is about the 10th time you link this paper. It deals with effects in semi-conductors that are interesting for faster switching with less energy may be, but already from the size 60um and temperature (10K) can have no effect in LENR.

Polariton condensates have produced room temperature lasers so that 10K limit is a red herring. As far as semi conductors go, how is Russ producing LENR in his fuel. Is his fuel all metal, or all non conductors, or semi conductors?

• Official Post

Too bad that 1987 Shoulders e-book you briefly put up this morning is not for public consumption. What I had time to read this morning was very interesting

Well, the story is that KS knew the spooks were going to make all his work 'top secret' , so as quickly as he could he put all his papers into book form, got a couple of hundred printed privately. and mailed some fraction (unknown to me at least)) of them out to people he knew, When the MIB asked him 'who knows about this work?' he showed them the book. 'Who has a copy?' they demanded - and KS said 'the computer ate my mailing list, and I can't remember.'

• I've read the book and I'd like to say that you will get the most out of it if you have read Kenneth Shoulders other documents and papers that are floating around the internet. The combination of knowledge that can be obtained from the book and his later articles (not to mention his patents) is immense. What's important to note is that he was able to get these results because he was an experimental work-a-holic, a genius, and an obsessive compulsive all wrapped up into one. Kenneth Shoulders didn't simply do tests in his spare time, but for a period of years performed intensive, ongoing research. There's some debate about why the technology - at least in the declassified world - didn't seem to go anywhere. However, I think part of the answer to that could be that the phenomena was already being utilized (although called by other names) in other technologies. The basic concept he used of using a sudden, abrupt discharge to push towards an arc discharge and then pull back suddenly is the same used by Nikola Tesla in his spark gap disruptor (which powered his coils), the Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge device of Correa, the Self Generating Discharge Tube of Alexander Chernetsky, the liquid metal Suncell of BLP, and other related systems.

Importantly, I think the extremely advanced anomalous craft flying in our skies which have been revealed by the Pentagon utilize principles of EVO technology by mimicking the bubble of magnetic vector potential. A good example in my opinion is the Fluxliner ARV which produces such a field with a spinning column of mercury plasma.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.