Rossi post-Quark X demo interview (Italian)

• Official Post

the heat generated by the control system and dissipated by the cooling system is warmth that from the thermal balance point of view theoretically is perfectly recoverable with COP 1 because if I have, if I dissipate 60W consumed 60W, then the same 60W I go to recover with a heat exchanger and is out of It does not have to do anything with what is the thermal balance and therefore the COP of the E-Cat, but it is clear that it is a problem to be solved because if one buys an E-Cat to make electricity, retrieve the It does not matter to him and so, so it's not the point. As a result, it is a problem to be solved, in the sense that ... and this is precisely the point where we are focusing; that is to say the maximum because that big white box that you have seen today, which is now the control system, must be reduced to a packet of cigarettes to govern ... anyway keep in mind that this control system here is able to govern a thousand of E-Cat, so the relationship is quite relevant. But the big problem is to reduce the size, because it is not ... we have a huge energy intensity at the reactor level because we produce, today we produced 20W in one, ... pretty much a tenth of a centimeter cubic. Of course, a remarkable density.

This is ridiculous, Master Control System and Main Control Hardware and Software for the energy sector is available in any size, shape, color and, if necessary, in any desired flavor. You do not have to reinvent the wheel to get 20 or 60 watts under control (even if it's 1000 units), just buy them for example here and integrate it:

http://www.ni.com/de-de/shop.html
    https://www.slideshare.net/san…risnl-microgrid-symposium

huge energy intensity at the reactor level because we produce, today we produced 20W i

Yeah, that's of course heavy, 20W =O=O=O, you need a master's degree in nuclear physics and Einstein's brain to get a device with such tremendous power under control!:rolleyes:

• Official Post

So the way I read this is that an RF signal (Tesla impulse) and "wavetrains" set the stage for alchemy transformations, and the final piece needed to make it happen is: "In particular, one must realize that there is a very important catalytic wave that is consciously or unconsciously generated by humans through their intentionality and energy. In particular from those beings endowed with energetic surplus and acute sensitivity that can act as voluntary or involuntary “activators”.

The article is about Rossi, his Ecat, and how it really works, so I would assume that Rossi is one of these rare "endowed" people, and his thought energy (catalytic waves) is the final piece needed to make the QX/Ecats work. Do I have this right? If so, I think we will see this on JONP soon, with a patent application soon to follow!

Anyways, the author does himself no good by totally whitewashing Doral. He would have the reader think the 1MW worked great, and IH just did not want to pay him.

• Alan Smith

I've replied in another thread.

Rends

For what it's worth, here's a hopefully better (human) translation for that excerpt:

[Vassallo] I have a question on a point that really intrigued me, that is: the importance of the control with this reactor; the concept of control, which is almost nonexisting in the literature. Is it possible that these electronics are also needed to handle the power generated by the reactor, to absorb power generated by the reactor, or is it literally such a sophisticated control logic that requires particularly complex circuitry? In other words: is the power dissipated in the control logic due to this complex electronics or is it due to it handling the power generated by the E-Cat? This is something that is not quite clear to me yet. Of course, if you can answer this question, no need to enter into details, obviously.

[Rossi] No, no: well, it's not easy to answer this question because the control system at any case is determined by the needs required in the context of the functioning of this reactor. Even if it's not the power generated by the reactor which determines the dissipations inside the control system, however, it's true that the power dissipation inside the control system is determined by the complexity of the control. Therefore there's not a potentiometric (?) interference, but there's a technological logic of control. Then, how will this problem be resolved? By studying control systems.

We are indeed on the right path to make it so that this heat dissipated by the control system will be eliminated. It's clear that from a strictly scientific point of view the heat generated by the control system and dissipated by the cooling system is heat that from the point of view of the heat balance, in theory, is perfectly recoverable with a COP of 1: because if I dissipate 60W, consumed 60W, then the same 60W I will recover them with a heat exchanger and remain out [of the system], it has therefore nothing to do with what is the heat balance and thus the COP of the E-Cat. However it's clear that it's a problem that will have to be solved, because if one purchases an E-Cat to make electricity, he will not care at all to recover the heat and thus, that is not the point. Therefore it's a problem to solve in that... and it's exactly this the point we're focused on [right now]; in other words that big white box that you saw today which today is the control box, will have to be downscaled to a cigarette pack to drive the...

Anyway, keep in mind that this control system here is able to effortless drive about one thousands of E-Cats, so the ratio (?) is quite remarkable. However the big problem is that of downscaling, because it's not... we have an enormous energy intensity at a reactor level because today we have produced 20W in pretty much a tenth of cubic centimeter. Clearly a remarkable [power] density. Then, we cannot make holes everywhere to make a [cheese grater-equivalent control system]. We're sort in a similar situation of that of the first really large computers that today have been reduced to a microchip.

• [Menichella] Obsolete. And as for the differences with the Hot-Cat: I remember that at the time there were so many discussions on the blogs on the cat-mouse technology. Did you bring it that with you - so to speak - or is that a thing of the past too?

[Rossi] It [could have been] observed today on the oscilloscope. That's because we have an electric field with an electricity with particles that move only on one direction - in other words polarized on one only direction with a pulsing rhythm - and in those pulsations there's the game of the cat and the mouse.

Regarding: The explanation of the Cat and Mouse synchronization.

In this paragraph above Rossi explains how the Cat and Mouse synchronization method works.

This explanation is clear as day.

First, Rossi says that the particles are polarized to move in just one direction.

This is explained here in this post.

The process by which the proton decays in LENR

The initial high tension arc discharge produces a phase transition in the polaritons that allows energy to flow in just one direction.

The subsequent complex sine signal as seen on the oscilloscope ( it could have been observed today on the oscilloscope.) is the method by which the SPPs are synchronized in the three QX reactors. This synchronization signal forces the three QX reactors to share a common state. These three reactors can be thought of as being entangled by that synchronization signal. The initial arc generated polarization of the polaritons insures that the multi-reactor syronication is achieved.

Also see how the arc activates the LENR reaction and how self sustain mode occurs.

Ken Shoulders ; The Man Who Made Black Holes

• Rossi produces two signals: first, an initial high tension nanoscale arc to initiate the LENR reaction over all three QX reactors, and two, a complex sine signal to synchronize the three quarks into a common reactor output response call the cat and mouse method.

All this complicated technology can be explained by currently understood science,

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.