me356: Video of "Quark X" like reactor?

• Official Post

An odd new video of an allegedly "me356 Test" with a very thin reactor tube (reminds E-cat QX?) was released these days (yesterday?).

Unfortunately no additional information was added. Maybe me356 can confirm that it is made by him?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• On E-CatWorld me356 replied to Frank Acland in private correspondence:

• The key factor that ME356 has revealed when he provides those micrographs of his fuel to public analysis is that metallic hydrides are central to the LENR reaction that he is able to generate. Metallic hydrides are the most powerful generator of the LENR effect. It is likely that Rossi also uses his fuel to carry the LENR reaction in the QX. Rossi's fuel may also very well be a carrier of metallic hydrides. What CAN wants to do in his proposed test of the EVO technology using a QX like experiment may not be effective because his approach does not include a LENR fuel type that contains metallic hydrides.

Metallic hydrides are a type of nanoparticle that is a superconductor whose electron spin wave based surface cover is a mirror like EMF environment that confines photons in an optical trap that is perfect to produce and maintain polaritons where photon/electron thermalization and entanglement is optimized. These Metallic hydride type nanoparticles are quasi stable whose half life has been seen in experiments to persist for months when allowed to be reenergized.

• A metallic hydride remains before all a molecule, in this case following temperatures reached by QX, it 's a nonsense what you said.

About Me356, lighthouses recently lighted on Rossi forced him out of the burrow.

In Holmlid's latest paper, Holmlid has shown that metallic hydrogen is active on the surface of the Sun thought the production of the solar wind and metallic hydrogen can exist and be active at those solar surface temperatures.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com…002/2017JA024498/abstract

The solar wind proton ejection mechanism: Experiments with ultradense hydrogen agree with observed velocity distributions

also see

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• press2.gif

Metallic hydrogen requires many million of atmospheres to form. That is a huge amount of pressure. But there is a direct relationship between pressure and energy. Metallic hydrogen confines a huge amount of energy in a very small volume as per the Bernoulli equation. In order to break metallic hydrogen up will require an energy level greater than the energy level that is keeping it together.

From the Gay-Lussac's Law: The Pressure Temperature Law. This law states that the pressure of a given amount of gas held at constant volume is directly proportional to the Kelvin temperature. As the pressure goes up, the temperature also goes up, and vice-versa.

Gay-Lussacs-Law.png

If the pressure that produces metallic hydrogen is at least equal to the pressure required to distroys metallic hydrogen, it is apparent that metallic hydrogen can withstand high temperature in the millions of degrees before it is distroyed.

• Is anybody able to estimate how much power (W) was getting through the hot area of that tube in the video, given that it's supposed to be of 3 mm of outer diameter (seemed slightly larger to me) ?

• Paradigmnoia

So given that it's claimed that once it's started, 2-30V would be applied, anything between 1 to several A of current would have been probably used - assuming constant operation and no excess power.

If the ceramic tube had a 3 mm diameter then the rods or wires had a diameter roughly equivalent to that of AWG14 wire (~1.6 mm).

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.