LENR-Cities SA was established today in Neuchatel, Switzerland.

• Official Post

Today, on Linked-in, Michel Vandenberghe announced the creation of his company, dedicated to supporting an LENR Ecosystem.

LENR-Cities SA was established today in Neuchatel, Switzerland.

This practically mean that the project have reached concrete stage.

Two weeks ago Michel was calling for partners to contact them.

Hi all, You have interest in LENR. I'm asking for your support. The Incubation step of the LENR-Cities project is ending. In a few weeks, LENR-Cities is going to become a company incorporated to lead this project with innovators in fields of science, finance and industry, and implement a business ecosystem whose objective is to develop and industrialize LENR. We are going to publish a working paper to describe what our project is and in part, why it has been designed in that way. We are willing to share this document with some of you to get your remarks and criticisms in order to improve the public version which will be published later. If you are interested to contribute please send an email to [email protected] with some details about your own interest about LENR. Thanks in advance. Michel.

I have exchanged deeply with Michel about his project and soon we will be able to publish an article.
    I know this project is now concrete, and the incorporation of the company is just a formal act after negotiations which lead to agreements.
    Question is with who, and the answer is that I am already enthusiast.

Currently the best is to read that older interview and imagine that many things get realized as planned.
    Interview with Michel Vandenberghe of LENR-Cities ... moving forward! Towards a European LENR ecosystem ?
    Don't expect a working reactor, but simply a core group of scientists, companies and investors, that will make "The Expandable" jealous.
    I can just say they focus mostly on EU partners, but not only, and that as far as I know there is no US or China partner.Those specific markets are to be covered by a similar ecosystem. The logic of LENR-Cities is not to get a monopoly, but to serve modestly with method, in a competitive world, a group of partners who agree on a vision and share assets to share risk of entering an unpredictable new market.

“Only puny secrets need keeping. The biggest secrets are kept by public incredulity.” (Marshall McLuhan)
    twitter @alain_co

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.