I forgot about my application for a European patent

• During recent time the Russians often publish patents on LENR technolology - but these patents have no factual basis in any foreseeable business plan, the scientific research the less. They merely act like greedy patent trolls or mafia, which is trying to embrace the potential LENR business across European Union in the name of protection of interests of Russian Federation, because Russia struggles to embrace energetic business in all countries of its influence.

President Putin against energy conservation and green technologies (Download)

Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 13, 2017 No. 208 "On the Strategy for Economic Security of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030" Section II "Challenges and threats to economic security"

1. To the main challenges and threats to economic security relate:

6) the change in the structure of global demand for energy resources and Structure of their consumption, development of energy-saving technologies and reduction of material intensity, development of "green technologies"

Nuff said...

• Official Post

Very interesting Sergei, even if the translation added to patent language is hard for me.

It seems to be based on deuterium permeation (Fralick style?), but not far from melting temp of the material (90% melting temp) and quickly lowered from outside, and strangely a mix of D2 with usual air ?

wow,:thumbup:

There is something about gamma cristalline structure which I don't understand, can you explain ?

That is a patent, Not a (The One You Shall Not Name)'s patent.

Any volunteer to replicate, fund, develop?

Sergei, are you in a process to search for funding, to industrialize, to replicate ?

• Dear Alain!

There is something about gamma cristalline structure which I don't understand, can you explain ?

Gamma cristalline structure is relates to the hydrogenation of titanium - hydrogen content in titanium more than 1.7 hydrogen atoms per one atom of titanium.

Any volunteer to replicate, fund, develop?

In Moscow at the Russian Institute of chemical technology repeated.

Sergei, are you in a process to search for funding, to industrialize, to replicate ?

I am in the process of the investor for carrying out development work on the design of the reactor, its production and durability testing on the basis of interaction of titanium with deuterium.

My best regards,

Sergei.

• Official Post

Thanks for the answers,

I wish some people will catch interest.

Titanium like nickel is not so expensive (<30$/kg), and the patent describe something accessible.

If someone serious can work with you on replication, then on physics, it may trigger the forest fire I expect...

anyone serious lurking here?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.