Ecat producing antimatter??

• This was definitely my big laugh for the day. It's not that the Ecat people said this as nothing they say surprises me since I know the Ecat has never worked. What was funny is that some people seem to actually believe this. What's next? That there is a mini black hole in the Ecat?

• (Copied from what I posted at the Troll Box.)

For those with a short memory, I would like to remind you that by now the Quarx produces heat, electricity, light in different frequencies and now, anti-matter.

Not being the impatient kind, I will wait a few months until Master Rossi annnOUnces that they can also provide blowjobs, at which time (hoping that his robotics factories are in full production) I will order half a dozen for me and my perverted friends.

The big question in my mind is: Is there ANYTHING that Frank and His Rossies WON'T BELIEVE?

• The big question in my mind is: Is there ANYTHING that Frank and His Rossies WON'T BELIEVE?

Well strange you should say that because in another ECat World article; "Rossi’s Catalyst: Electron Clusters Light Up Christmas This Year (Hank Mills)."

Engineer48 says of Axel's speculations.

"No verified experimental data. Just more unproved theory."

"I call that out as techo babble rubbish."

But if Rossi says it runs on anti-matter then that must be true.

I guess they don't have irony on ECat World.

• Congrats guys, I think that you see the light, but not from the Quark X.

Keep the good work up next year! :)

• Official Post

And ball ligtening is also produced. In fact it is a BL consiting of anitmatter. You can think of it as a cavtiational bubble in spacetime. There may or may not be a little black hole in the center. If black hole is present it will reverse time flow in a close proximity around the BL with degree of reversal obeying inverse square law. That is why the lenr was so hard to replicate. Not only you need to make sure that back hole is created, you need to place it 'ahead' of your fuel in time otherwise it will not interact. That is why BL sometimes Burns and sometimes passes through objects.

The new type of object - a combination of BL and Spacetime modifying Black hole have been called BS.

Congratulations Dottore! I am switching to creationists sect.

Happy New Year.

• This was definitely my big laugh for the day. It's not that the Ecat people said this as nothing they say surprises me since I know the Ecat has never worked. What was funny is that some people seem to actually believe this. What's next? That there is a mini black hole in the Ecat?

well,

He predicted excess heat,

why not anti matter?

Anything is possible my friend. I mean, we live in a world where people spend hours, each and every day, on obscure internet forums, repeating that stuff they're sure is woowoo, is definitely woowoo. It's as if they're trying to convince themselves of something they define as self-evident. When science meets psychiatry...

Their behavior is akin to someone cherishing the daily hobby of telling everyone that the earth is round-shaped, and that we aren't surrounded by a wall of ice (do note that the official science of a certain political regime definitely stated that we were).

• Official Post

Beyon question on Rossi and his creations, I've noticed a common problem between SOME supporters and SOME opponents of LENR.

For SOME, theory is a justification to replace (disagreeing or missing) experimental results.

I wait for a scientific paper, describing correctly the experiment, and an independent replication, not too far from the initial (it is very hard for scientists to really replicate someone else's work).

• What's happening is a classic case of the chickens coming home to roost. CF/LENR proponents have been for decades making these claims of excess heat without radiation and without the quantity of measured reaction byproducts matching the claimed quantity of excess energy. But what happens when companies and entities not actively involved in CF/LENR spend huge amounts of resources and money to verify these claims? They fail almost 100% of the time.

CF/LENR people now are proposing these exotic, fundamental, reaction pathways to explain this. The problem here is that accurate mainstream physics research has been performed to the subatomic level without any signs of these pathways (see CERN, LHC, etc...). It defies belief, except on certain websites apparently, that none of the proposed LENR pathways were detected previously by particle physics experiments.

As the explanations for LENR start to crossover with mainstream physics in order to gain credibility, this in fact makes them less credible.

• Official Post

For example? Be specific.

Most critics on LENr are based , not on calorimetry , but on "the three miracles.

Many people naively on forums exploits latest theory, like WLS, or Rossi, or Mills, to say LENr is sure, instead of just using data.

how far are you ready to plunge? Anitmatter, taychons, evos or maybe plain old electron capture, tunneling you name i

Not far, but I'm used to be wrong and too conservative.

My framework is similar to Edmund Storms, no new physics, conservation of miracles,

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.