The New Plasmoid Paradigm

• About the year 1995, Matsumoto found these markings while looking for micro ball lightning plasmoids. He said that little micro ball lightnings that he could see would leave the electrode he used, go out of the water, and hit the acrylite film he was using to detect these objects as well as any particle tracks. He used a special micro telescope to see them move.

One or more left his electrode, if I understand what this picture is correctly, and left this hexagonal plate. It was actually a plate, not a hole in the film. He gave me permission to post his pictures long ago, so I wanted to post this. He did excellent work back in the early and middle 1990s that I want remembered. I want to thank Lutz Jaitner for finding this picture. I sought for it for a long time. I think this is an extremely important micro ball lightning mark.

• Those are some amazing track marks and sure do look like spheromaks! The structure sure are ubiquitous with implications that go all the way from the composition of elementary particles up to the so-called black holes in the center of galaxies. Is this the same researcher that discovered these entities can penetrate non-magnetic materials like aluminum but get caught up in ferromagnetic materials such as nickel?

• Sufficiently powerful spheromaks or plasmoids (there are too many terms that have been used to describe them) can cohere the vacuum and end up producing geometric shapes. For example, I believe on the poles of at least one gas giant planet in our solar system there is a geometric figure, there are many geometric craters on bodies in our solar system, and I do remember Shoulders finding some track marks with geometric configurations. My guess is that the many smaller torus looking marks are created by weaker EVOs (whatever that means in terms of size and energy density) and the one with the geometric configuration is probably a more powerful one that tapped into the zero point energy field to a greater extent.

• I checked Matsumoto's ICCF5 article where that hexagonal mark was published. Maybe that wasn't a hexagonal mark in an acrylite sheet but one that he found on this electrode along with the usual circular marks. People can look this up for themselves in the ICCF5 article. I do remember though that Matsumoto found a hexagonal mark (at least one) on acrylite sheets in one of his experiments and that he said he saw the objects that made the plasmoid marks leave the electrode and fly through the air to hit the sheet. This is very much like ball lightning behavior. Hexagonal marks are interesting. In 2014, I wrote an article about the big planetary plasmoid marks and compared them to micro plasmoid marks.

http://www.plasmoid-revolution…e/2014newplanetaryart.pdf

• In 1989, i developed the model about how 80 year spacings between revolutions in physics causes economic depressions that occur at approximately 40 year intervals. That model shows that a depressionary period would start about the year 2009. It happened. Does anyone know of another model or theory for K-waves dating from the 1990s that was accurate? Or from the early 2000s?

• It has to do with getting to the bottom of the structure of the physical vacuum and reality. The truth is there are spheromak like plasmoid structures on every scale from elecrons themselves, heavier particles such as protons/neutrons, atoms, atmospheric structures, planets, stars, and even galaxies.

• Why the Current Economic Slump Era?

The stocks drop in stocks is the highest ever pointwise (1,175), and it perhaps marks the beginning of a second dip in this depressionary or deep recessionary era. The current economic deep recessionary era is due to the transition of the industries of the QM paradigm to process innovation. This transition to process innovation is something that happens about every 80 years on average. "Process innovation" is the application or introduction of new technology or methods that enables people to produce goods or services more efficiently and thus reduce the need for human labor.

But the layoff of workers or the reduction of worker hours during an era of process innovation/productivity growth surge is a cause for economic slumps.

As I tried to explain in articles such as "An Economic Depression Model Actually Predicted this 2010s Depression Era and Warning About a Second Dip" on the Most Important News website in the fall of 2015 and in an earlier article before this economic depressionary era started in "Economic Depression or Deep Recession Likely Soon" in Infinite Energy (the cold fusion magazine), the recent emphasis on automation of production using robotics, computerized machinery, and computers and the growth of monopolies and oligopolies in each major industry that started around 1998 in the US as evidenced by the late 1990s and 2000s productivity growth spurt in the US actually also was the cause for the destabilization of financial markets, the stock market crash of the late 2000s, and the subsequent great increase in unemployment (and drop in living standards) in the US.

In the 2015 article, I was predicting that a second dip would happen soon. I thought maybe 2016 or 2017. It didn't happen. But maybe it is starting now. If you go back and read that article and also this one that was published in Infinite Energy (the CF magazine) in May of 2008, you can read about how I had the model for the Kondratiev wave back in 1989 and had thought since then that the decade of the 2010s would be a depressionary era (that is, deep recession or depression) similar to the 1930s in the US.

Understanding the model is easy. The model for K-waves or long waves is very simple and intuitive based on how physics and industries develops generationally so that an 80 year rhythm occurs in the development of physics, technology and industry and an approximately 40 year pattern of economic depressionary eras ensues based on this regular impulse of science and technology.

Depressionary or deep recessionary eras such as this one have historically lasted about 12 to 15 or more years. The regular recession cycle has a periodicity of about 7 years, so I am guessing based on this that the world economy is due for a second dip. The governments and big financial institutions introduced trillions of extra liquidity into the financial markets and the various economies of the world. This kept the crash of 9 years ago from turning into a depression like that of the 1930s. But the US economy went through a deep depression, and I think much of the apparent wealth of the last few years is due to the deficit spending and continuing introduction of liquidity. The government bailed out big companies, started stimulus programs, and etc.

This depressionary era is what has happened at this stage in the development of the industrial paradigms for the last 200 years. The British economy and to an extend the American economy experienced a similar slump starting in the 1830s as the First Industrial Revolution transitioned to the process innovation phase of the industrial life cycle. The US and world economy experienced a similar transition and slump starting about 1920 with the depressionary era starting about 1929.

To understand more about the model, I have a book available at: http://sciencejunk.org/?page_id=227 on my site.

On this chart, you can see how the period of economic depression or deep recession in grey happens at the point of quickest productivity growth acceleration in the US economy that started in the last decade. The earlier two similar depressions in the 1930s and the 1830s happened at the same point in the labor productivity growth curve. You can see also that there are depressions that coincide with the industrial revolutions.

• Official Post

the question on what cause trouble while technology change how thinsg are produced is key.

One position is that it is the development of defensive measures, circling the wagon as some scientis says about ideas, protectionism, xenophobia, economic rent entrenching, aristocracy protecting their privilege...

What is observed today is the paradox that the least connected to the global changes suffer the most.

In Supercroissance that I cited in another posts

Supercroissance (Supergrowth) - The secular stagnation will not take place - Façal Hafied

Faycal Hafied propose that current stagnation is because money is invested "with care and method", not with messianic spirit...

Today while testing a new rocket (and not crash a billion$ sattelite) we normally send a block of concrete in solar orbit, instead of a car with a dummy sitting in, toward Mars... except few Maverick tycoon who are happily in deficit like was Amazon until recently.

another apparent depression (negative growth) is because many improvement of life today are deflationary.

mobile and internet technology increase competition reducing prices, remote work reduce transport and increase happiness freely, e-administration and scaner-printers reduce work in paperworks... goofle maps reduce time in transportation, promote walking, Uber reduce car manufacturing and taxi monopolies economic rent...

What I see today also is that many technology that could make life better, safer and cleaner are attacked as evil and satanic. LENR technology not even born is already attacked like a doom technology by few scaremonger pioneer.

Today I feel science is more conservative that at time of Galileo, not far from the spirit of Salem citizen science and Lysenko glorious war against fakenews.

• Bruce_H, have you read my articles or book on this topic?

@Ed

It is unhelpful to quote a large amount of material in response to specific challenges. Specific answers are most appropriate, marshalling the relevant arguments, and referencing additional material where needed.

In this case I am with Bruce in that I see no obvious mechanism for this 80 year periodicity, nor, without cherry picking, historical evidence for it. You might want to consider whether its apparent existence is a very typical case of apophenia.

• Material Effects of Plasmoids in the SAFIRE Device: Let`s Use This as a Way to Start a Discussion about the Need for Paradigm Change and What Such a Paradigm Shift Would Entail

I am reposting the below blog article from my post about SAFIRE because I want to get people to start considering and discussing the need for paradigm

change. I don`t know if any agree with me. If you agree, could you say so. It is fairly obvious that there are discontinuous breaks in the history of

the development of theoretical physics. For example from Franklin`s fluids, to Faraday`and Maxwell`s fields to Einstein`s Quanta and for gravity and time, Relativity.

The time is ripe for a new change to new theoretical bases that are not at all QM, but something different. One problem I`ve faced with people commenting

on these blogs is that they refuse to read my articles or see my videos about these subjects: please go ahead and spend some time reading

and or watching the videos to have an understanding of what I am talking about before writing me or posting comments contradicting or questioning what I say.

Many times, there seems to be an misunderstanding of the terminology I use or

words and phrases I coined to try to explain these topics succinctly. Reading or watching videos might help you understand what I am talking about.

Moray King and Gary Hendershot and others seem to understand what I said on the videos. It just takes time and consideration to learn maybe. But it took me

1.5 hours to explain what I could in one video and 2 hours to explain the other video. These concepts are not obvious. They are totally original.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 5238-plasmoidmainpic67colorcropped-pngMaterial Effects of Plamoids in the SAFIRE Device

I posted a post about Plasmoids in the SAFIRE Device yesterday. Here is a continuation. The above picture has the numbers 6 and 7 because I described points 1 to 5 yesterday.

In the above picture, at point 42:00, this is a color picture showing two plasmoids at Numbers 6 and 7. The size difference is interesting. I am wondering if this is because one is much closer than the other one to the camera, or there are big size differences between the plasmoids. Again, you can see the big pit or set of pits on whatever that is at the right side. I suspect those are plasmoid craters. The way ball lightning-like plasmoids can leave craters is anomalous.

However, even more startling morphological change happens when a spot of atoms in a piece of material change state to be active plasmoids. The atoms start to transmute and move even though the rest of the object is still in the solid, dormant, usual state of atoms. For example, in Dash`s articles from the early to middle 1990s such as one or two articles published in Fusion Technology, he described an object that he used in this experiments that was set aside in a petri dish, and over time, they noticed it changed shape, filaments grew, and material analysis evidenced isotopic and elemental changes.

In the below Figure by Dash that I republished with his permission my 2008 article, you can see on the right the elemental analysis. 5239-plasmoids2dashfilamentscropped-png

Savvatimova was another who described even more startling effects, though I never saw pictures from her group. There described whole

regions moving around, submerging, arising and changing shape over time after their experiment was finished.

Atoms: Atoms are not what people claim. And attempts to understand them or plasmoids from a QM viewpoint are passe. However, I

appreciate it when I see that people are really trying to understand these very anomalous phenomena using QM hypotheses as their starting

point because it is important to see how far people can go modeling atoms and ball lightning-like plasmoids in all their forms and states in a

conventional way using QM and Relativity theory as standpoints.

The atoms we are usually familiar with are in 4 states: solid, liquid, gas, and plasma. There have been two newer states discovered in

the last few years. Atoms can shift states to a 7th state I call the PLASMOID STATE. I`ve been writing about this for a long time. This shows

that atoms can state shift between dormant atoms and plasmoids in active plasmoids states.

I wonder if the above materials are still transforming or did the atoms shift back to the dormant state. I wonder if anyone know.

Paradigm change: People reading this blog have told me and commented that they don`t understand why I keep talking about history and

paradigmatic change in my posts. I keep writing about this because the only way to understand both the anomalies being discovered about

plasmoid behavior and the anomalies being discovered about atomic behavior (transmutation, morphological change, etc.) is to understand

these behaviors and effects from a new plasmoid standpoint. There needs to be a gestalt shift. Young people and the inexperienced (as Kuhn

wrote) are the ones who can have these gestalt shifts. So I am writing this to try to encourage people to think of these objects from new

principles. QM is passe. It works for the phenomena that accords with the theory, but doesn`t work with RADICAL ANOMALIES such as these.

Kuhn wrote about paradigm shifts: A paradigm shift (also radical theory change), a concept identified by the American physicist and philosopher Thomas Kuhn (1922–1996), is a fundamental change in the basic concepts and experimental practices of a scientific discipline. One of the problems I`m having trying to explain to people about

the need for the development of the new plasmoid paradigm is that they are unfamiliar with these concepts and the work of Kuhn. He wrote that only

the young or inexperienced in physics can have paradigm shifts.

Radical anomalies: Radical anomalies of the kind that enables or necessitates paradigm change in physics generally are observed during ``crisis periods``

in physics as Kuhn described in his book. These crisis periods last about 20 years. There was such a crisis period from about 1972 to 1992 or so as

experimenters kept finding transmutation and plasmoid anomalies....along with other radical anomalies. These will only be understood via paradigm shift.

How to have a paradigm shift: To have a physics paradigm shift, try to understand plasmoids without reference to QM theory or any other old theory.

Try to understand these phenomena experientially the way Shoulders advocated. He wrote about this a lot actually. This is why it is important

to actively research these phenomena experimentally and stop dismissing these phenomena as ``strange`` but inconsequential side effects in all the

experiments they`ve been discovered in. The presence of these in an experiment means that physical processes are happening that almost no one

really understands at all. They imply: that material in the device is converting to active plasmoid states (there are at least 2 if not a range) or that somehow

what we call energy is forming plasmoids.

If you are young or inexperienced enough, reading the literature including my articles on plasmoid-revolution.com will help.

Plasmoid shifts happen at 80 year intervals: I`ve written about this extensively. It is evident by reading the history of science that major

paradigm shifts in physics happened at intervals between 73 and 87 years. I tried to explain why this happen via a simple model that is based on

this concept of gestalt shifting and the principle that only the young or inexperienced have such shifts.

Continuing with their SAFIRE video:

At point 42:15, they pointed out the anomalous crater. So it was a crater. I am only now watching this part of the video. They don`t know what caused it or the anomalously

intense luminosity and radiation frequency changes.

At point 43:40 I noticed a bunch of what I call ``ditches`` that I suspect are plasmoid tracks. In the middle 1990s, I found such tracks on the lexan casings of the experiments

carried on in Miley`s Lab with microspheres. Pictures I took that include plasmoid marks are: http://www.sciencejunk.org/oldsite/ELEWIS9.html

and http://www.sciencejunk.org/oldsite/ELEWIS8.html

Dash and others have noticed similar `scratches.` But of course, much better analysis of such ditches has been done by other researchers more recently.

Point 44:04: The person speaking seems unfamiliar with Miley`s work and all the problems that happen when one uses SEM microscopy to try to pin down the elemental and

and chemical changes. This was always the criticism that Miley had about Matsumoto`s earlier massive transmutation and elemental shifts. This is why they did NAA

analysis in conjunction.... In the 1990s, people were saying the SIMs results were inaccurate. If people treat this work in the way they treated Matsumoto`s and Miley`s they``ll simply

say the results are inaccurate.

Below, here is the picture of what I`m suspecting are plasmoid scratches at point 43:41. They look very much like those on the outside of Dash`s electrode as

shown in the FUSION TECHNOLOGY article, and I suspect that if examined for elemental composition, they`d find the same kind of elemental

shifts that Dash found upon examination of the tracks along with the sloshing residues along the side if these really are plasmoid ditches

and not some scratches caused mechanically.

5240-plasmoids2plasmoidtracks4341cropped-png

This video is very interesting.

Point 43:43: At this point, he talks about ``white stuff.`` He starts to talk about elemental changes.

I want to point out that under the microscope, Miley`s electrodes I examined also had much change of color. I suspected this was because new minerals had formed.

Point 44:31: He says the outside `wasn`t affected at all.` I wonder if they consider the scratch marks above as simple mechanical

scratch marks. Or if they considered them.

As I wrote, they look very much like plasmoid marks I`ve seen on Dash`s and other`s pieces. Especially in that some are double grooves.

I hope what they don`t do as many seem to do when they find these type of anomalies: not focus on the plasmoids.

At 49:14: He shows the analysis chart of elements. They are going through the same procedure as Matsumoto and Miley did decades ago.

Then Urutskoev, Savvatimova, later...

EDX, SIMS,....... But they were ignored. Will this be.

Point 51:47 They are making the same mistake because they don`t know about atoms in a plasmoid state. Material seems to flow (`melting` isn`t the right word)

at temperatures below the materials normal melting point when in contact with an active (white state or bright) plasmoid or when the

atoms are in the plasmoid state themselves. When in contact with an active plasmoid, the atoms shift states. They should keep looking

at this sample to watch for continual elemental and morphological changes. He claimed the anode was only heated to 1,000.

Point 52:13: They are finding the same ``fracture`` along grain boundaries many have found. Matsumoto was the first to study this and publish

a good article about it. It was based on that work of around 1991 that I first had the conception of micro ball lightning in the electrodes. I told this

idea to Matsumoto, and he accepted it and went on to do a lot of good micro ball lightning and plasmoid research that was ignored.

Microscopic equipment has improved over the last 30 years! I have a concern for them. They are going through the same steps toward being

ignored by everyone that everyone else including Miley went through. This group of people actually do study plasmoids. However, they do it

from the 1960s viewpoint and never seemed to appreciate Shoulders`` work or my own, even though the thunderbolts.info site does

have one of my articles I submitted for the site. Until they understand the anomalous behaviors of plasmoids, they will never understand these

phenomena and anomalies they are finding. And their research will hit the same dead end. Even the similar research of Matsumoto and Shoulders and Urutskoev was ignored. They are rediscovering the same phenomena already discovered by many other groups and seem unaware they

are following the same old tracks of those earlier.

Point 53:41: They seem unaware of the more seminal articles of Matsumoto and Shoulders.

• In 1997, when I worked at Miley`s lab, I posted an html article about the micro BL markings I thought I found in those devices they were studying. Here, I`m pasting it for consideration.

Does anybody see a need for Paradigm Change.

PHOTOGRAPHS OF SOME COMPONENTS OF AN ELECTROLYSIS CELL

Code
    Dec. 20, 1996 revised Dec. 29, 1996 Jan. 2, 1997, Feb. 18, 1997, and Sept. 5, 1997.Slightly revised version emailed to the INE on March 11 and 13, 1997, and posted on INE website about March 13.  Are These Plasmoid Marks?

For additional information, see: Subjects / Plasmoids.

Introduction

Plasmoid theory and modeling has a long history since at least the 1950s with the experimental and theoretical work of Noble prize winner Alfven and W. Bostick. Research was carried out to use plasmoids for atomic fusion, and it was found that discharge devices producing plasmoids would induce fusion, but on a very small scale relative to the energy expenditures. In the early 1990s, I developed a plasmoid theory resolving both cold fusion and ball lightning based on the experimental evidence of Matsumoto, Bostick, and K. Shoulders, and this theory has proved accurate and exactly predictive so far. One of the main experimental evidence that is necessary to show that the phenomena that is called cold fusion is a plasmoid phenomena is the verification of Matsumoto's production of plasmoid marks by heavy water- palladium, and regular water - nickle electrolysis cells. By microscopic observation of components of various regular water electrolysis cells at the Fusion Engineering Laboratory at the University of Illinois, I was able to find copious micrometer size plasmoid markings like those produced by Matsumoto, Shoulders, and Bostick and Nardi. An electronic camera that was attached to the microscope was used to photograph many markings, and pictures are shown here as examples. Though it may be that there is some chemical or mechanical cause for the markings that is unknown, it is more likely that these are actually plasmoid markings, showing a relationship of plasmoid production to transmutation, and providing further evidence of the validity of my plasmoid theory. I predicted that such markings as these would be produced by "cold fusion" devices.

In earlier articles(1,2), I proposed that atoms and particles are plasmoids, ball lightning is a kind of plasmoid and may be very tiny, and that there are very tiny ball lightning that are plasmoids emitted from electrolysis and discharge devices and other devices associated with excess energy and transmutation. But until now no one has reported confirmatory evidence of the production of tiny ball lightning in electrolysis cells. In several articles in The Journal of Fusion Technology, Matsumoto showed pictures of micrometer size trail, ring, pit, and other markings on components of both heavy water(3) and light water electrolysis cells(4) and on very thin sheets of plastic that are used to register particle emissions that are called nuclear emulsions. I recognized that the markings he showed were like those produced by plasmoids on materials(5) and like ball lightning marks. I found similar markings last year on the components a different kind of light water electrolysis device produced by the Ceti Company in which little beads are positioned between the anode and cathode. These markings may be confirmatory evidence that the production and emission of tiny ball lightning is part of the transmutation and excess current or heat reported from many such devices, that atomic phenomena is plasmoid phenomena, and that much material may be leaving parts of devices and traveling as moving plasmoids and depositing as plasmoid residues in various places both inside and outside of devices. The plasmoid residues may generally contain new elements or isotopes. Plasmoid residues have been found to contain new elements by both K. Shoulders and T. Matsumoto(6).

1)E. Lewis, "A Description of Phenomena According to My Theory and Experiments to Test It," manuscript article submitted to Fusion Technology, December 1992.

2)E. Lewis, "Concerning Production of Elements and Plasmoids," Extraordinary Science, 8, issue 3/4, (July, Aug, Sept, 1996).

3)T. Matsumoto, "Observation of Gravity Decays of Multiple-Neutron Nuclei During Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, 22, no. 1, 164 (August 1992).

4)T. Matsumoto, "Cold Fusion Experiments with Ordinary Water and Thin Nickel Foil," Fusion Technology, 24, 296 (Nov. 1993).

5)V. Nardi, W. Bostick, J. Feugeas, and W. Prior, "Internal Structure of Electron-Beam Filaments," Physical Review A, 22, no. 5, 2211 (November, 1980).

6)T. Matsumoto, "Artificial Ball-Lightning -- Photographs of Cold Fusion," manuscript dated Jan. 17, 1995 presented at the ICCF-5, April 9-13, 1995, Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Body

These markings are found on various parts of an electrolysis cell that has been reported to cause elemental transmutation. I strongly suspect that they are marks left by what I call "plasmoids." But can any one offer another explanation for the ring markings and the other markings? Is there a chemical or mechanical cause?

These are pictures of a titanium cathode and two Lexan cell casings from nickel-plastic Run #8. An unused nickle on glass microsphere is shown in Picture #1, and two pictures by Matsumoto are included. Electrolysis was performed using little plastic beads that were coated with about 650 angstroms of nickel by a special, patented electrode sputtering technique. This cell and the anomalous appearance of a wide range of novel elements has been extensively described by Prof. George Miley in several articles(1)(2). The electrolysis was performed in his laboratory at the U of I. The pictures were taken by using a digital camera that was attached to a good optical microscope. I've found a variety of interesting and even very beautiful features on the various parts that I've looked at, and the marks strongly suggest the occurrence of a number of phenomena that most people would consider to be anomalous.

I would like to ask for comments about what the features in the photographs of this essay may be. I photographed these pictures and selected them to be put up on this web page because I strongly suspect that they are features of what I call plasmoids that are tiny micrometer size ball lightning phenomena. I have never heard of marks like these explained in another way, so I don't know what else these marks may be. The presence of these marks is a partial confirmation of my theory about plasmoids and my original ideas that T. Matsumoto at Hokkaido University produced tiny ball lightning phenomena during electrolysis of a palladium cathode that was associated with the apparent production of a wide variety of new elements(3) and the formation of micrometer sized voids between grains of his cathode, and grain-shaped voids(4) that were found upon analysis with EDX to contain deposits and even crystals of new elements. When I first read Matsumoto's article, I could see that his explanation that something was emitted and left the voids made sense, since there is no sign of any squishing or displacement of the metal grains around the voids inside the cathode. So after reading some books about ball lightning and reading his article, I suspected that there was the formation and emission of tiny ball lightning, and I suspected that atoms convert to light and electricity.

Many of the marks look very much like marks that T. Matsumoto has produced by both electrolysis and electrical discharge(5), and they also look like marks that K. Shoulders has produced by electrical discharge and that he has described(6) and shown to me(7). The marks that Matsumoto had produced by electrolysis look like marks produced by objects produced by V. Nardi and W. Bostick during electrical discharges through electrodes in gas(8). Bostick called these objects "plasmoids," using a term that used before him, and so I picked up the use of this term. The various pictures of plasmoid marks in Nardi and Bostick's article that are so similar to those produced by Matsumoto confirmed my idea(9) that Matsumoto had produced anomalously behaving ball lightning objects during electrolysis that were similar to those produced by electrical discharge.

The various parts of the cells including the beads show so many markings like these that the parts could be said to be covered with markings like these. I suspect that most or all devices associated with the phenomena of the appearance of elements may also exhibit similar features.

Jim Reding verbally gave me permission to publish my ideas and the pictures I have taken in any way I want to. But I was told to write that the CETI company does not support or back the publishing of my ideas. They don't approve of or accept my ideas. I have scores of high quality microscopic pictures of various markings of various cells that show a variety of important phenomena. I would like to put up many of these pictures. Would anyone be interested in putting up articles or pictures?

Citations

1)G. H. Miley and James A. Patterson, "Nuclear Transmutations in Thin-Film Nickel Coatings Undergoing Electrolysis," 2nd International Conference on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions, College Station, Texas (September 13-14, 1996).

2)G. H. Miley et al., "Quantitative Observation of Transmutation Products Occurring in Thin-Film Coated Microspheres During Electrolysis," Proceedings of the ICCF-6, Hokkaido, Japan, (October 14-17).

3)T. Matsumoto, and K. Kurokawa, "Observation of Heavy Elements Produced During Explosive Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, 20, 323, (1991).

4)T. Matsumoto, "Microscopic Observation of Palladium Used for Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, 19, 567 (May, 1991).

5)T. Matsumoto, "Observation of Tiny Ball Lightning During Electrical Discharge in Water," sub. to FT, Jan. 23, 1994.

6)K. Shoulders, "Energy Conversion Using High Charge Density," Patent Number 5,123,039.

7)K. Shoulders, conversation at the 2nd International Conference on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions, College Station, Texas (September 13-14, 1996), Sept. 14, 1996.

8)V. Nardi, W. Bostick et al., "Internal Structure of Electron-Beam Filaments," Phys. Rev A, 22, no. 5, 2211 (Nov. 1980).

9) E. Lewis, "A Description of Phenomena According to My Theory and Experiments to Test It," manuscript article submitted to Fusion Technology, December 1992.

I would like to thank P. Bailey, president of the Institute for New Energy for helping me put up my articles, Prof. Miley for allowing me to photograph and publish these pictures, and Prof. T. Matsumoto for allowing me to post two of his pictures in this article.

Picture 1: Uncooked Glass-Nickel Bead

Color photograph of an uncooked glass-nickel bead, Magnification x400

[Uncooked Glass-Nickel Bead]

The bead is strangely grooved, as if it was produced by plasmoids. I mean that the grooves seem to be like grooves that various kinds of ball lightning phenomena leave, and this suggests that the material of the thin film may have been laid down by the motion of plasmoids on the surface of the bead during the electrode sputtering procedure used to make the beads. Plasmoids are produced by electrical discharge devices.

Picture 2: Bead Impression on Lexan Casing and Emission Mark

Ni/Plastic Cell #8, casing #2, Magnification x200

[Bead Impression on Lexan Casing and Emission Mark]

>

This is a photograph of a part of one of the Lexan casings of the nickel-plastic run #8(1)(2). The markings are seen from the outside of an intact casing. The picture shows the convex impression left by a bead that was in contact with the inside of the casing.

There seems to have been much anomalous activity. The bead seems to have developed both ridges and ditch markings, and it seems to have emitted at least one plasmoid that left a trail mark on or in the casing to the left of the bead impression. The mark of an emission of one or more plasmoids seems similar to the one in Picture 3.

According to the phenomena produced by W. Bostick, T. Matsumoto and K. Shoulders, organized objects that I call plasmoids are emitted from electrodes in various kinds of electrolysis and discharge devices. The plasmoids are identical to ball lightning, since they behave like them in many ways(3). I proposed(3) that the phenomena produced by Matsumoto and K. Shoulders(4) were plasmoids, very similar to the plasmoid research of previous decades such as that of W. Bostick that encompassed astrophysical phenomena, and that the plasmoid phenomena and the plasmoid identity of substance was responsible for the presence of newly produced elements that were being reported then. Both the ideas of micrometer size ball lightning as well as the explanation of the anomalies associated with ball lightning and the anomalies associated with various electrolysis devices such as those used by Matsumoto as similar plasmoid phenomena are original ideas of several years ago. Matsumoto and others have accepted these ideas.

Like ball lightning, plasmoids may hop, skim on surfaces, travel through liquids, solids and gas, bore through materials leaving tunnels, or move on surfaces leaving ditches, residues including newly produced elements, or chemical discoloration in their path. This may be the first confirmation of Matsumoto's observation of anomalous traces from electrolysis devices involved with anomalous radiation and transmutation(5).

To the left of the bead impression are the faint marks of at least five rings that are about the same size, about 20 micrometers wide. They seem to be somewhat superimposed, and don't seem to be complete rings. They seem to be along the same plane of plastic, perhaps they are simply on the inside surface. But perhaps one of more plasmoids which were about the same size left markings the same distance from the inner surface. These ring marks seem to be similar to the one in the next photograph by Matsumoto. They remind me of a photograph of markings on plastic shown by Matsumoto in 1994 (this photograph is photo. 5 of Ref. (6)) in that the ring markings on the plastic also are about the same size and shape (about 55 micrometers wide), suggesting that a ring plasmoid hopped and skimmed. The plasmoids that left the marks that he showed were able to move through layers of plastic. The partial rings remind me of a partial, "broken" ring shown in Figure 7(7). The significance of such partial plasmoid rings is that it is evidence that the ring isn't rotating. It may be that the reason the marks on the casing are about the same size is that a single plasmoid ring hopped and left more than one ring mark.

By focusing the microscope, I could determine where in the depth of plastic a marking was. These ring markings seem to be somewhat near the inside surface of the plastic, or on the inside surface of the plastic.

The discoloration of both the rings and the trail-like mark connecting the ring area and the bead impression may be due in part to residue or to conversion of the plastic to new elements. If the ring markings are actually inside the plastic, then this is some of the anomalous behavior exhibited by the plasmoids produced by K. Shoulders and Matsumoto. They have also found chemical residue and apparent production of elements along the paths of plasmoids.

There are also linear markings extending out from around the bead impression that seem to be continuations of ditch markings on the electrode. Look especially along the bottom right and top right sides. Darker linear markings extend out from lighter colored linear markings of the bead impression. I suspect that these are tunnels or grooves left in the material by moving plasmoids. K. Shoulders has shown a picture(8) of a tunnel left in material that was lined with elements not originally present in the material. To the bottom left of the impression are small and faint trail marks and perhaps ring marks. There are other plasmoid marks scattered around also. Whatever happened here, this phenomena must be fairly common since I found another similar looking mark shown in picture 4, though I didn't spend much time looking at the bead impressions. There are other plasmoid ring marks scattered around in this picture also.

Citations

1)G. H. Miley and James A. Patterson, "Nuclear Transmutations in Thin-Film Nickel Coatings Undergoing Electrolysis," 2nd International Conference on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions, College Station, Texas (September 13-14, 1996).

2)G. H. Miley et al., "Quantitative Observation of Transmutation Products Occurring in Thin-Film Coated Microspheres During Electrolysis," Proceedings of the ICCF-6, Hokkaido, Japan, (October 14-17).

3)E. Lewis, "A Description of Phenomena According to My Theory and Experiments to Test It," manuscript article submitted to Fusion Technology, December 1992.

4)K. Shoulders, "Energy Conversion Using High Charge Density," Patent Number 5,123,039.

5)T. Matsumoto and K. Kurokawa, "Observation of Heavy Elements Produced During Explosive Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, 20, 323, (1991).

6)T. Matsumoto, "Artificial Ball-Lightning -- Photographs of Cold Fusion," manuscript dated Jan. 17, 1995 presented at the ICCF-5, April 9-13, 1995, Monte Carlo, Monaco.

7)T. Matsumoto, "Observation of Gravity Decays of Multiple-Neutron Nuclei During Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, 22, no. 1, 164 (August 1992).

8)H. Fox, R. Bass, and S-X Jin, "Plasma-Injected Transmutation," manuscript article on ine web page http://www.padrak.com/ine . Nov. 11, 1996. Figure 4.

Acknowledgment:

L. Foresly suggested looking at the Lexan casing plastic under a microscope to find emission tracks or markings that I was looking for.

Picture 3: Plasmoid Ring Marks on Plastic Produced by Matsumoto

[Plasmoid Ring Marks on Plastic Produced by Matsumoto]

Compare this mark with Picture 2. This is evidently the mark left by a single plasmoid(Ref. (1), Fig. 5f; also, this photograph is photo. 5 of Ref. (2)) that hopped and skipped on the surface of sheet of Acrylite, which is a type of acrylic plastic. The sheet of plastic was about 100 micrometers wide by 50mm by 50mm and was one of a set of such sheets set in parallel with about a 3mm gap in between each sheet. These emulsions were set outside a cylindrical glass cell which had an Acrylite bottom 1 mm thick. They were set outside this plastic bottom. This suggests that the plasmoid phenomena traveled through the Acrylite, which matches the behavior of the plasmoids produced by the electrolyis cell that traveled through the Lexan. The cell was an electrical discharge device. This is the first report, as far as I know, of such hopping and skimming phenomena of plasmoid phenomena. In a revision of an article(3), I predicted the finding of hopping marks, because I identified plasmoids and ball lightning and ball lightning had sometimes been reported to hop. It is a major discovery.

Matsumoto found several combinations of trail and ring marks such as these, along with a lot more ring marks. It may be that the plasmoids that produced the marks traveled through the glass and flew to the emulsions, but it seems more likely that the plasmoids went through the Acrylite, since there is evidence that the plasmoid that left the marks that are pictured in this photograph traveled through a 100 micrometer Acrylite sheet.

This mark was found on the front side of the second sheet in the series. Matsumoto supposes that an object traveled through the first layer of Acrylite and hopped on the second sheet. He also supposes that this same object was responsible for another set of ring and trail marks just in front of this set on the back side of the first sheet. He has matched the two sets and shown almost the same size rings and described how it could be that an object was hopping and skimming between the two sheets. The rings on the back side of the first sheet are smaller by about 5 micrometers. Since the two sets are side by side, but the ones on the back of the first sheet are smaller, this may be because the plasmoid was a cylinder, not a toroid, with a smaller end. I have written about examples of cylindrical atmospheric plasmoid phenomena.

Marks like this one are major evidence of an identity of ball lightning and plasmoid phenomena produced by electrolysis and discharge apparatus. Except for the hopping and skimming phenomena, the rings look like marks Matsumoto had produced earlier by various types of electrolysis devices in which he also reported massive elemental production(4) effects.

1)T. Matsumoto, "Observation of Tiny Ball Lightning During Electrical Discharge in Water," submitted to Fusion Technology, January 23, 1994.

2)T. Matsumoto, "Artificial Ball-Lightning -- Photographs of Cold Fusion," manuscript dated Jan. 17, 1995 presented at the ICCF-5, April 9-13, 1995, Monte Carlo, Monaco.

3)E. Lewis, "A Description of Phenomena According to My Theory and Experiments to Test It," manuscript article submitted to Fusion Technology, December 1992, Revised and Resubmitted May 1993.

4)T. Matsumoto and K. Kurokawa, "Observation of Heavy Elements Produced During Explosive Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, 20, 323, (1991).

Picture 4: Plasmoid Ring Emission Mark and Bead Impression

Ni/Plastic Cell #8, casing #2, Magnification x200

[Plasmoid Ring Emission Mark and Bead Impression]

This mark is much like the one shown in picture 2. Shows another bead impression with similar features as the one in picture 2. If I remember correctly, this bead impression was near the one in picture 2. However, the mark on the right is a lot more defined. This may be the mark of an emission of a plasmoid showing the trail or tunnel of the plasmoid mark. It seems that the plasmoid may have moved upwards through the plastic, but this is unclear. Since the stem increases in width the greater the distance from the bead mark, it may be that the object enlarged as it traveled suggesting the incorporation of the substance of the casing. There have been reports of ball lightning phenomena increasing in size as it bored a hole in the earth and incorporated the material. The stem looks to be layered and in the middle of the stem there is a dark spot that could be the mark of another plasmoid or a deposit of material on or in the plastic. Perhaps the stem may be a tunnel. The ring-like mark is about 25 micrometers in diameter.

There is some speculation that this marking is more like a growth on the bead than the emission of a discreet phenomena. This feature looks somewhat like two dendrite-like growths in Fig. 8 of an article(1) by Dash et al. Certain minerals such as silver often occur in nature in the form of strands or filaments like the ones shown in his article. As far as I could tell, Dash did not perform elemental analysis on the strands, but he did perform EDS on the crystal or grain-like formation on which the strand sits, and he reports that it was mainly silver. The feature next to the bead impression in the plastic does not look as dark as a solid filament on or in the casing would look.

1)J. Dash, G. Noble, and D. Diman, "Surface Morphology and Microcomposition of Palladium Cathodes After Electrolysis in Acidified Light and Heavy Water: Correlation with Excess Heat," Transaction of Fusion Technology, 26, 299 (Dec. 1994).

Picture 5: Plasmoid Ring Mark on Electrode

Cooked Titanium Plate Cathode of Ni/Plastic Run #8, Magnification x400

[Plasmoid Ring Mark on Electrode]

There are many colorful and beautiful features on the electrodes and beads. The colors and the various crystalline forms suggest the presence of various metallic layers and of minerals of various kinds.

A ring mark is right in the center of the big colorful area of this photograph. It is about 18 micrometers wide and seems to show that a ring of discreet plasmoids landed on the surface and draped over the texture of this used electrode. Two or more faint rings of about the same size seem to be connected to it at its bottom left hand corner. And there seem to be other rings scattered around. I am wondering whether there was perhaps a chain of ring chains of plasmoids.

There is also a grove mark in the upper right hand corner that may be due to a plasmoid, as well as other linear lighter colored lines to the right of it that are the same width that may show the flow of plasmoids. The trails and groves all over this part of the electrode seem to be about 2 to 4 micrometers wide.

Picture 6: Plasmoid Ring Marks on Anode Produced by Matsumoto

[Plasmoid Ring Marks on Anode Produced by Matsumoto]

To compare these rings (photo 6, (1)) produced by Matsumoto with the ones in picture 5, a picture of a part of an anode which he used for discharge is shown here. The rings marks seen to be about 25 to 50 micrometers in diameter. I would say that the discoloration is due to chemical or elemental deposit or change. Matsumoto wrote that the rings are arranged along a "dislocation line," which I suppose is a crack. K. Shoulders(2) has also talked about such rings arrayed about a crack on an electrode or some other material.

1) T. Matsumoto, "Artificial Ball-Lightning -- Photographs of Cold Fusion," manuscript dated Jan. 17, 1995 presented at the ICCF-5, April 9-13, 1995, Monte Carlo, Monaco.

2) K. Shoulders, Presentation at the 2nd Texas Transmutation Meeting, Sept. 13, 1996.

Picture 7: Interesting Feature on Electrode

[Interesting Feature on Electrode]

This looks like a metallic plate and is above the rest of the formations shown in this photograph, as I could tell from focusing. It shows many more ditch or trail marks that are about 2 to 4 micrometers wide.

There are several other features that are like rings or perhaps craters or cones in the upper left hand corner. Features that look like craters and cones have been found at other places.

Several years ago I identified earthquake and volcano phenomena with plasmoid phenomena occurring in apparatus(1). Earthquakes and volcanoes are also plasmoid phenomena during which new elements may be produced, substance is converted, and moving plasmoids may be emitted. Ball lightning phenomena is often observed during earthquakes and volcanoes, and people have reported seeing the emission of luminous phenomena more than half a kilometer long that hovered or flew at supersonic speeds or behaved in other anomalous ways. Recently, Matsumoto reported(2) the observation of tiny micrometer size ball lightning markings on nuclear emulsions similar to those shown here and those produced during electrolysis and discharge during an earthquake. This is substantial evidence for my original ideas about earthquakes and volcanoes and my plasmoid theory.

If the phenomena are cones or craters like those shown by Ohmori, Mizuno, and Enyo on gold electrodes(3), then these may be the site of emission of micrometer size plasmoids. It may also be that plasmoids form in the liquid betwen the beads or in other parts of the cell, and leave craters as damage.

1)E. Lewis, "Gorgons, Tornadoes, and Plasmoid Phenomena," Space Energy Journal, 7, no. 2, 24 (June, 1996).

2)T. Matsumoto, "Extraordinary Traces on Nuclear Emulsions Obtained During the Matsumae Earthquakes in 1996," distributed at the ICCF-6, Toya, Hokkaido, Japan, (October 14-17).

3)T. Ohmori, T. Mizuno, and M. Enyo, "Isotopic Distributions of Heavy Metal Elements Produced During the Light Water Electrolysis on Gold Electrode," manuscript article presented at the 2nd Int. Conf. on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions, College Station, Texas, 9/13/96.

Photograph 7b: Clearer Trail Marks

[Clearer Trail Marks]

The grooves are clearer in this picture.

Picture 8: Plasmoid Ring Marks

Ni/Plastic Cell #8, casing #1

[Plasmoid Ring Marks]

Shows several ring marks on the Lexan casing used for electrolysis of ni/plastic microspheres for the same run as the one in pictures 2 and 4. One which looked like a hollow ring was computer processed to define edges. The others seemed to be solid rings. I did not mark down the microscope setting, but I am guessing that the magnification was x200 or x400 and that the rings are about 30 to 40 micrometers wide.

I could not find many big and dark ring marks like these. Most of the ring marks and other plasmoid marks such as chains are smaller or slighter in that they didn't leave dark spots. They are often chains or rings of faint markings. Examples of lighter ring marks can be found in Photograph 4. In several of Matsumoto's articles, the easy to see markings that he is explaining are next to many dozens of smaller or fainter plasmoid markings such as ring markings or tiny plasmoid trail markings.

• I am going to post here Ken Shoulders` article from 2007 about plasmoids that
    was published in IE Magazine. I feel this is sort of the last overall summary of his work that he wanted to put out for mass
    public reading. I feel this doesn't represent more private ideas... I'm doing this because I want to get discussion, thinking
    going about a paradigm shift to a new paradigm for physics about plasmoids.

Before I do this though, I want to say several things:

1) I feel uncertain about how to treat anonymous posts.
    2) I often wind up just thinking about why anonymous people post
    anonymously. I asked this question a few days ago, and got no
    answer.
    3) I often don't read anonymous posts.

In this I'll insert some of my own comments, thoughts.

Electron Ensembles

by

Ken Shoulders © 2007

There is a fascinating new realm of physical effects not covered by present-day single particle physics description, but still very much a part of the world we live in. These effects herald some forthcoming events greater in extent than those found in the single electron world we are most aware of. This domain is the multiple electron universe where the effects of electron ensembles dominate all others.

Ed`s note: Does anyone understand what he is implying above? He is saying that these plasmoids and the physics behind them are more fundamental and more important than the current QM paradigm`s known effects and ideas.

A Name

In the past, a litany of names has been used for this still emerging field (3). Such descriptors as EV (Electrum Validum or strong electron as well as Electromagnetic Vortex), HDCC (Hi Density Charge Clusters), Charge Clusters, Ectons (Used by Mesyats in Russia) and lately, EVO (Exotic Vacuum Object) have been designations for any cluster of charge over the size of a few electrons. Some clustering rules have been made evident by the author as described in references (1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 36).

Ed`s note: I want to explain why I use the term plasmoid instead of EVs. The original term coined by Bostick was plasmoid. But Ken`s experimental investigation showed that

the plasmoids had discreet structure (not a filament).

Ed`s note: He understood that natural ball lightning, and the ball lightning leaders of lightning bolts are a natural kind of this type of plasmoid. But he didn`t talk about this here. He didn`t believe the concept of Electromagnetic Vortices though the original acronym EV did mean this. He says he couldn`t find evidence of vortex structure, so he stopped thinking of these are vortices. I think it is wise to do this also unless people actually find physical proof of a vortex structure of BL and anomalous plasmoids, but as I wrote in the early 1990s, BL can turn into tornadoes. I am just not sure their internal structure is actually a vortex.

Ed`s note: Here you can see the ball lightning leader zip across the sky in slow motion going left. Then the whole path lights up (after the BL is off screen).

The Dividing Line

There is a still indistinct dividing line in numbers, for either electrons or protons, beyond which these new effects occur, but it lies somewhere between that of electron pairs and the hundreds of particles seen in nuclear clustering effects. One thing is clear in all instances, the normal repulsion laws for the like sign of electric charge between single particles do not hold in this new realm (8). The particles, or wavelets, are much more tightly bound than those in solids even though the number density is virtually the same, being in the range of Avogadro's number. This high binding energy is demonstrably large when the ensemble is either suddenly disrupted or the group is caused to bore through ordinary solid matter (4).

Ed`s note: Does anyone agree with Ken in what he said above that the repulsion laws don`t apply? Does anyone disagree? Do you understand what it means for physics theory development if this is true?

Charge and Mass non-Conservation

The most Holy laws of single particle, charge and mass conservation are totally disregarded when electrons consort in this ensemble mode, as the values of both charge and mass vary over a range of over a billion to one when the initial number of electrons used to form an EVO are compared to the number of electrons contained within the EVO black state (9,10).

Ed`s note: Do people understand what he is saying about black state and white state of plasmoids? I believed the same thing, that BL state shifted between two states before I ever read his work by reading BL literature. This is a key concept for understanding plasmoid and BL behavior and for understanding their effects in systems.

Energy Production

This gross reduction of charge and mass are at the root of, so-called, cold fusion energy gain. The process of energy production in this case is not nuclear in its origin but rather traceable to the high velocity of nucleon acceleration achieved efficiently through, first, mass reduction of nuclei by EVO association, and then the concomitant interaction of this high velocity projectile, operating at high mass by virtue of EVO entrainment loss, dumping its energy into the host lattice (11, 12).

This almost arbitrary change in charge and mass causes havoc with another Holy law, namely, the law of energy conservation (13, 14). Factually, the only actual havoc caused is with those clinging to the old laws of single particle theory and practice. Moving on to the new world of multi particle ensembles vanquishes this disarray.

Although the nuclear world was bypassed for production of energy via the cold fusion process, it is severely impacted through the ability of electron ensembles, EVOs, to transmute nucleons most easily as a part of their normal interaction with matter. There is plenty of nuclear ash found in the cold fusion process, but it is not necessarily a hallmark of nuclear energy release. Incidentally, almost all of this ash is non-radioactive (15). The notable exception is the production of tritium.

Ed`s note: The way I would try to phrase why and how we see transmutation effects (the transmuted atoms) in various experiments at low energies is that the atoms themselves state shift. I am not sure Ken ever understood this, but I think he did understand that atoms are plasmoids (not sure though). Atoms state shift between the dormant state and the black, grey, white states. (not sure about grey states, but he often used this term) Both stress such as mechanical stress (or electrical stress) and BL-like plasmoids may cause atomic state shifting. Atoms can merge much more readily when in such states (or pass through each other just as a BL can pass through glass).

Propulsion

As unusual as the energy production effects are, the propulsion effects are even more fundamental, extremely useful and at the root of the energy production methods (16, 17, 18, 19, 20). These effects vary from simple propulsion of nucleons for thermal energy production to the propulsion of EVOs for the production of both electrical energy and large thrusting forces for lifting objects. The electrical energy production method does not suffer the short-life defect found in thermal energy production, where nucleons are moved, but rather gives what appears to be limitless lifetime in that no nucleons are disarranged from their original position in the apparatus as propulsive energy is transferred via electrons. The static lifting mechanism is grossly in violation of normal laws of thrusting as derived from single particle physics. Such ancient theoretical laws cannot be used to evaluate EVO thrust producing methods and experimental technique is the only recourse at this time.

Penetrating Universal Barriers

While such astral luminaries as WIMPS (Weakly Interacting Massive Particles) and Black Holes (24, 25) might seem to be demoted and reduced in rank by associating them with ordinary laboratory experiments, which can both make them and manipulate them through the use of EVO techniques, their significance is not diminished because even the ordinary laboratory form can perform admirably as intermediates and messengers (21) to something like another Universe (22).

The Dark Side of Electron Ensembles

For all the good EVOs and their kin seem to do, there is a very dark side to their use by humans who do not yet know how to handle such extremely high energy densities when coupled with the ease of use afforded (23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 35). The problem introduced by EVO usage is that they penetrate great distances into standard material and release their energy at whatever point their level of accumulated disturbance indicates. This means that they can be initially set to a predetermined level of excitation and then destruct at a chosen point for dispensing their contained energy. This amounts to an electrical projectile being capable of destroying any known object bit by bit.

Ed`s note: I experienced this effect of my hand being penetrated by a microBL when I was a kid as I explained on the videos on the website: plasmoid-revolution.com I made the microBL by breaking a rock with a hammer. They were about 2 or 3 millimeters in size, and one penetrated my wrist, and it felt like it entered my bone. There, there was a momentarily sharp pain (as if it discharged electricity).

The real difficulty with this method of destruction is that the gun does not need to be reloaded as its energy comes from the virtually inexhaustible source that drives all electron ensembles as EVO energy generators. One should reflect on the difference between a bomb that destroys itself, thus giving rise to a finite energy release, and a gun that can continue dispensing grief until it finally shoots away its own mount when nothing else is left. The largest hope for surviving this kind of weapon, until we learn how to behave socially, is held in the Shield (32) afforded by the same technology. Unfortunately, this shield is not as easy to design and make as the gun.

Proceeding

All of the findings discussed here were discovered outside of any organized, institutionalized, research environment. As such, they are heretical doctrine. Still, the facts discovered hold together well enough to warrant further development. The time has come to combine the many elements discovered and turn them into useful devices for energy creation and propulsion of the best kind. The next phase of this work should be done by using the same methods by which they were originally discovered, namely, in the freedom of the vast space outside of academia (33, 34). For a short time to come, possibly 2 or 3 years, the work should continue on the very small scale where it was discovered. This gives maximum leeway for the investigator to wiggle in and out of the various traps provided by nature, resulting in an early arrival for a useful commercial product.

One must wonder what these consorting electron ensembles will think of next?

Ed`s note: I hope people will focus on understanding both my writings and his and especially to begin experimental investigation. In lieu of getting a copy of his book, you can

get a start replicating his methods by reading his patents and trying the simple experiments. It is quite remarkable: very simple equipment at very low energies and even mechanical stresses can produce the same kinds of anomalous plasmoids as Bostick made back in the 1970s using large voltage and very expensive set ups. The main problem though is the necessary

microscope work, imaging equipment, and chemical analysis.

Technology has improved so much in the last 30 years since Shoulders did his main experimental research in the 1980s that by following his methods, people might get better results and find out new information. I am especially appreciative of the innovative research (maybe because they had better equipment than Ken`s largely homemade 80s-era equipment) of the French group: Daviau, Priem et al. in Tracks of Magnetic Monopoles http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-381/aflb381m778.pdf published in Ann. Fond. Louis de Broglie.

he a

Ed`s note: In the above SEM image, you can see in much sharper detail an active bright-state plasmoid track through the material. This is a much better quality

image than any I think Shoulders ever attained mainly because modern equipment is much better than what he had. The picture to the right is a lesser resolution picture

of the track on the left, and to the right of it, there is a secondary track. This group was mainly replicating the experiments of Urutskoev and other Russians. I don`t

know if they had knowledge of Shoulders` research at the time of their publication since they never talked about him.

Ed`s note: In this picture, this long mark looks amazingly similar to a mark showed by Matsumoto long ago in Fusion Techology. His articles

I think are difficult for most people to get access to, but the effort would be worth it both to see the variety of kinds of plasmoid traces he

was able to record via electrolysis experiments and maybe also to try to replicate his techniques. Some of the markings he found

were significantly different than any of Shoulders as far as I can tell. Also, Shoulders`were all made the same way: through low energy

electrical discharge, and Matsumoto used a variety of techniques. To me, this more recent work of Priem at all is important because they were

able to produce tracks like those of the Russians (caterpillar tracks) and those of Matsumoto such as the above track, and they went further

than anyone to get clearer photographs of plasmoid tracks.

Also, Figure 3 (not pictured here) are two ring and semi-ring markings that look amazingly like those published by Matsumoto in Fusion Technology.

Matsumoto published about 6 seminal articles in that journal up until about 1996 or so.

Does anyone understand that these anomalies require a paradigm shift? If you don`t know what a paradigm shift is, Kuhn`s Structure of

Scientific Revolutions will help you understand the concept.

• Official Post

Before I do this though, I want to say several things:

1) I feel uncertain about how to treat anonymous posts.
    2) I often wind up just thinking about why anonymous people post
    anonymously. I asked this question a few days ago, and got no
    answer.
    3) I often don't read anonymous posts.

There are many reasons people post anonymously. Your name Ed Lewis for instance, is one example. It is short. Many have longer names they shorten for posting purposes and appear anonymous because of. Also, your first and last name are common English language names derived from equally common names, or vice versa, in/from other countries. And some are embarrassed by their real names because they are not like yours. Then we have those that initially went by their real name, but after they were tracked by trolls and threatened, switched user names.

Lots of other reasons I could get into, but the point being...get over it Ed. Same goes for anyone else hung up on this anonymity thing. Judge posters here by the content of their post, and not what they go by. No way to hide being ignorant, or a troll..neither of which will be tolerated here for long.

That said, thank you for contributing. BTW, is there any difference between what you and Bob Greenyer are proposing?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.