RUBY CARAT : Cold Fusion Podcasts

• Official Post

Nothing new in there for us LENR addicts, but a very good listen nonetheless. I especially like minute 15 (only 16 minutes long). Nagel explains he is soon to be 80 years old, and over his 55 year career has been involved in many other scientific developments. LENR though, he considers the most significant of all, and so exciting he refuses to retire. That says so much to me, as I have read it many times before in the LENR literature. It is why I am still here actually.

A play on a very common theme: To hell with my mainstream colleagues condemnations, I saw something that excited me, and I am going to pursue it no matter the consequences.

My hats off to him. There will be a special exhibit for him in the British Science Museums LENR History display...rumored to open in 20 years :) . One of many unsung heroes in the field in a long list that includes Ruby, Jed, Macy, Melich, Malove, and many others for keeping the torch lit. A thankless, and destitute passion.

Now it is time for the players to do something as selfless. Anything, just do it. The planet awaits. Oh, and while you are at it, please stop whining about how you can not get a patent, but if you could we are saved! Trust me, there are more important things in life.

• David Nagel is quite good at something lacking in many LENR writeups — he is able to synthesize what various theorists have suggested and then compare and contrast the different suggestions. (That said, I put no stock in any notable LENR theories.)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.