ASTOUNDED - Atypical Spheromak Triggering Of Unambiguous Nuclear Derived Energy Discharges (Rossi's Mirror Effect Reactor and more!)

• Perhaps, but building your dream on the supposition that Rossi's E-Crap works will be a nightmare and you will be grateful when you (hopefully) wake up from it.

I find it hillarious and tiresome that people are willing to look at the claims of Rossi from such a simplistic, vengeful viewpoint. Like virtually everyone, perhaps to a greater extent in his case, people are highly complex. They can be manipulative about one thing while having a virtue in another area. I've learned this the hard way, and I've decided just to expect it from people.

• Official Post

I find it hillarious and tiresome that people are willing to look at the claims of Rossi from such a simplistic, vengeful viewpoint. Like virtually everyone, perhaps to a greater extent in his case, people are highly complex. They can be manipulative about one thing while having a virtue in another area. I've learned this the hard way, and I've decided just to expect it from people.

Director,

Read Rossi's 3 depositions in the court documents, and then tell me if you still find our viewpoints hilarious. While you are at it, read Penon's and Fabiani's also, and maybe you will see that we are not the ones with the simplistic view.

• Director,

Read Rossi's 3 depositions in the court documents, and then tell me if you still find our viewpoints hilarious. While you are at it, read Penon's and Fabiani's also, and maybe you will see that we are not the ones with the simplistic view.

Regardless what Rossi did or didn't do or how manipulative he may have been at times, the significance of his technology outweighs all other considerations.

• Perhaps, had he had any technology and had it worked,

Perhaps in another universe with different laws of physics.

But we are stuck in the one we have and it ain't too bad.

Except if you want to do LENR of course. :(

• H-G Branzell "Except if you want to do LENR of course."

It is a simplification to conflate Rossi and LENR

LENR does not require different laws of physics.

For example the QM-Langevin code analysis is within the ambit of present day terrestrial physics.

http://vixra.org/abs/1612.0250

4. Part-III Theoretical Explanation by TSC-based Models

In the recent short review paper [19], A. Takahashi wrote: The basic concept is that the ordering/constraint conditions of particles (namely deuterons, protons and electrons) in condensed matter containing deuterium (D) and/or protium

Takahashi ICCF20 paper

(H) should make unique ‘hitherto-unknown’ multi-body D(H)-cluster fusion reactions measurable under the dynamic constraint ordering condition of surface/solid state-physics of D(H) + condensed matter, while the known fusion reactions in high temperature plasma are always two-body reactions as p-d, d-d, d-t, d-3He and so on, which are taking place in random free particle motions. Here, D(H)-cluster includes two deuterons (or protons) systems as d-e-d (p-e-p) and d-e-e-d (p-e-e-p), as well as 3D(H), 4D(H), 6D(H) and so forth. And e denotes electron. Here D denotes deuteron (d) + electron (e), and H does p + e too. In the conventional nuclear physics view, the two body collision process is predominant mechanism for nuclear fusion and the multi-body nuclear interaction events are negligible. However, the author has found by the QM-Langevin code analysis that Platonic symmetry D-clusters could make very rapid (1-5fs) condensation motion to reach ‘collapse’ getting into nuclear strong interaction range (several fm) with very enhanced Coulomb barrier penetration probability and could induce almost 100% 4D fusion per TSC formation for the case of a 4D-cluster. Similar collapsed condensation would happen for 6D and 8D systems too. The theory was extended for light hydrogen (proton) system. He has also found that 2 D(H) systems as d-e-d three body confinement cannot make enhanced barrier penetration even at the minimum d-d (or p-p) approaching distance happening for a short time moment of dynamic motion. Only larger Platonic clusters than 3D(H) can have the collapsing one - through condensation. The prediction of final nuclear products (ash) was done based on the nucleon-halo model for intermediate compound states, like 8Be* by the 4D/TSC-fusion and 4Li* by the 4H/TSC WS (weak-strong rapid cascade) fusion. Especially, the proposed excitation energy damping model of BOLEP (burst-of-low-energy-photons) via nucleon-halo state rotation/vibration modes is thought to be the mechanism for producing, free of hard radiation, a helium ash product with excess heat evolution in metal-deuterium systems. Predicted discrete peaks of minor alpha-emission agreed quite well with the Russian experiments. "

• I'm covinced that the bulk of LENR processes utilize spheromaks via direct bombardment of a fuel and emission of additional smaller spheromaks (perhaps what could be considered heavy electrons) during fracto-emission. Even free floating plasmoid structures may emit high energy electrons that could induce Surface Plasmon Polaritons which in my thinking are quasi-spheromaks. Everything Rossi has done and every setup he has used makes sense when using this perspective. Tesla coils, hot tungsten heating elements, RF generators, high frequency three phase resistors to produce a spinning magnetic field, the spike covered powder, the lithium that lowers work function, the nano-diamonds: it all fits together!

I think we know how the puzzle comes together now!

• Director,

A spheromak is a feeble object, a short lived-plasma vortex.

To make a spheromak you start with high vacuum chamber into which you introduce a small amount of e.g. hydrogen gas.

The plasma vortex is brought into existence by electromagnetic means.

Here is a detailed description of an apparatus for this purpose:

https://www.google.com/patents/US4363776

Obviously these conditions are not met in LENR experiments.

But I agree that spheromaks are interesting objects and they may be related to ball lightnings.

Here is an interesting article on this subject:

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6748850/

A nice video is also included:

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/doc…6748850/?section=abstract

So, perhaps spheromaks can do without a vacuum. Now it is up to you to discover the microscopic anomalous heat producing spheromaks that are at work in LENR experiments.

But even if they are as busy as red ants I strongly doubt that they will be able to produce nuclear fusions. And if they after all do, well I already told you what will happen ...

• H-G Branzell,

You are flat out wrong.

Kenneth R. Shoulders performed a multitude of tests, for a couple decades, which produced the same toroidal plasma structures. In fact, he started his research project in 1980 after investigating the work of Winston H. Bostick who can be considered perhaps one of the world's most formal experts on the structure of toroidal plasmoids and spheromaks. After his work began, he continued to stay in contact with Bostick who supported his research, because the large macro-scale plasmoids Bostick worked on are simply larger examples of the nano to micro-scale spheromaks (what he named EVOs) he generated, photographed, and studied.

Spheromaks and EVOs are one in the same. Here are two papers I'd suggest you review.

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a257765.pdf

The first gives a lot of theoretical background while the following paper brings it all together.

http://documents.theblackvault…_Ball_Lightning_Study.pdf

This study was tasked with the purpose of conducting a major literature review of the ball lightning phenomenon to explore the

observations, experimental tests, and theories. The best ideas and tests were segregated for further analysis and are summarized
    in this report. A combined bibliography of references was assembled and is presented. The focus of this study was to review and
    analyze the axially symmetric force-free time-harmonic plasmoid model developed by Nachamkin (1992) for a previous Air
    Force Research Laboratory study. The intent of the Nachamkin model was to bring together a unique blend of properties
    proposed by investigators exploring the genre of microwave plasmoid resonance ball lightning models. The main goal of this
    study is to evaluate and propose experiments to demonstrate the generation of axially symmetric force-free plasmoid ball
    lightning in the laboratory. Two key experiments were identified and discussed in the report with enough detail to form the basis
    of future research proposals. An investigation was also conducted into additional promising theories and experiments that might
    lead to generating ball lightning plasmoids in the lab. Three alternative ball lightning concepts similar to axially symmetric
    force-free time-harmonic plasmoids were identified and evaluated for their experimental potential, and are described in the report
    in detail as proposed experiments. The first new concept is the atmospheric maser caviton, the second concept is based on
    electromagnetic vortex plasmoids generated by micro-discharge devices and sustained by quantum vacuum energy, and the third
    concept is a-------------------------------------program the Air Force funded in the 1950s-60s.

--

If you review the work of Kenneth Shoulders, you will see that larger scale spheromaks are analagous to his smaller EVOs in virtually every possible way. The only difference is by definition smaller spheromaks are generally more energy and matter dense meaning that their fields are more intense. Also, the conditions for creations of EVOs (which are spheromaks) are indeed in a wide variety of LENR systems!

1) Cavitation bubbles produce EVOs (spheromaks) upon collapse.

2) RF plasmas produce EVOs (spheromaks).

3) Fracto-emission from the fracturing of embrittled metal hydrides (or other brittle substances) produces EVOs (spheromaks). This fracturing can come from pressure cycling, thermal cycling, bombardment with particles, etc.

4) The sparks that jump between the points on spikey metal powder when an electrical discharge runs through the fuel produces EVOs (spheromaks).

5) Lasers can produce EVOs in plasmas (spheromaks).

6) The multi-phase windings of resistor elements can create rotating magnetic fields that form EVOs (spheromaks).

Basically, anything that produces a sufficiently powerful rush of electrons will also produce a magnetic field that starts to make the electrons flow in a helical manner, eventually forming loops. The magnetic field lines start to run through these loops like a solinoid and the ends start to reconnect. The result is a self-sustained or "force free" spheromak. These can come in all sizes ranging from toroids with diameters of nano-meters to meters in military experiments creating pulsed weapons.

I suppose there is a little bit of a conceptual difference in mainstream spheromaks and the ones Shoulders created. Mainstream spheromaks are typically created using the benefit of externally applied magnetic fields to provide helicity in devices with large components. Shoulders could simply apply a high voltage impulse to a very sharp tip to achieve the same effect with no external magnetic field. The electric field intensities he was creating at the very sharp tip were far higher than in the large devices used to make spheromaks for conventional hot fusion systems.

Another point I should make is that Shoulders was able to generate, photograph, produce track marks, and detect signals (RF, X-Ray, etc) from EVOs created both in vacuum, a wide range of pressures, and ordinary atmosphere. He was also able to use a multitude of different gases. Heavier gases work best, such as xenon. This isn't only Ken Shoulders talking: it's in a two hundred page unclassified military paper I read the other night. The heavier positive ions create a greater mass ratio compared to the electrons and this stabilizes their formation and intensifies their internal fields. Kenneth Shoulders could produce EVOs the most easily in xenon gas using electrical discharges, radio frequencies, and other methods.

EVOs and spheromaks are analogous, and the conditions for their creation are in virtually every type of LENR device.

I'd suggest you do your homework before making such blanket statements.

• @Director Thanks for the interesting papers. I have not read more than their abstracts at the moment, but I don't believe Maxwell can be used to explain these objects. I have my own theory that explains many things that Maxwell cannot - such as photons, Shoulders' EVOs, and many more phenomena.

• Thanks for the interesting papers. I have not read more than their abstracts at the moment, but I don't believe Maxwell can be used to explain these objects. I have my own theory that explains many things that Maxwell cannot - such as photons, Shoulders' EVOs, and many more phenomena.

BobHiggins : The paper makes some interesting expansions to Maxwell equations, which are absolutely conform with a charge-torus configuration. Of course the paper is incomplete, in a sense that they only look at non relativistic electron movements. But at least they provide time free!! formulas for non radiation, that can be used for other models too!

If you know Mills rules, then you can easily deduce the relativistic case!

What I find interesting is that a number of inventions over the past century producing very closely related conditions for EVO generation (for example T.H. Moray's glow discharge tubes, Nikola Tesla's extremely high frequency magnetically quenched spark gaps, E.V. Gray's systems, and SEVERAL others) produced a form of "cold electricity" that seemed to have superconductive properties. When used to power electric motors with heavy loads, such motors did not run hot at all. This mysterious form of electrical current even produced holes in the glass coverings of light bulbs: an effect that could be imagined as the remittance of an EVO. My guess is that even if EVOs themselves were flowing through the wires, the impacts of EVOs onto the anodes or collector grids used to produce the cold current were somehow imparting similar superconducting patterns that ran along the surface of the wires.

Here's one view to cold electricity:

http://www.aias.us/documents/numerical/ECE-2nd-Current.pdf

• Director,

Thank you for a very interesting thread.

If, as Rossi states, the QX runs at 2600C I doubt quartz, with a melting point of 1670C, would work. Rossi stated the first material he used didn't work and he had to find another.

If the government had anti-gravity in 1988 why would they build that disaster of the F35 30 years later. (Off topic don't bother reply.)

• I expect the plasma runs at 2600C, but not all that heat is transferred to the walls. We know from Shoulder's work that EVOs usually follow but do not make contact with a dielectric guide such as a capillary tube when an atmosphere is present. When there is no pressure in a vacuum, the EVOs will make at least sone contact if the surface is not perfectly polished.

• I have to reply to this. There is a such a thing as unacknowledged special access projects. For example, a USAP loosely affiliated with the Air Force with a mixture of corporate, private, and black budget money could be working on an EVO generator device and have great success while another more official team or researcher in the Air Force may have no clue what has already been developed. Even the leadership of the military may not know much about these projects. I expect there have been many such deep black groups working on EVO related technology. I expect Lockheed was involved in some of these. Look at the statements of Ben Rich. By 1989, I expect certain USAPs knew all about EVO induced LENR and pushed MIT to try and discredit the phenomena.

• Here's one view to cold electricity:

http://www.aias.us/documents/numerical/ECE-2nd-Current.pdf

Hello,

Thank you for the link. After reading the paper, the general idea (the paper really doesn't explain a lot but provides lots and lots of math) was that longitudinal electromahnetic impulses - scalar instead of transverse - are being propagated through or along the wire. I tend to concur. I wish they would have went more into the mechanisms involved in creating this cold current. My thinking is that the ultra fast EVO strikes on an anode across a gap (such as in a Moray tube) produce the ultra high frequency impulses. Basically, my guess is that there may be little conventional current in the circuit because the free electrons in the wire may be arranging themselves in cohered bunches - sort of like cooper pairs. This may be a way to achieve quasi-super conductivity in ordinary conductors. I also expect this to be a route to excess power because the longitudinal super conducting current may not experience Lenz Law and back EMF in the same manner as ordinary electrons. For example, a quantity of electrons bunched together may be able to generate a magnetic field but be more or less immune to magnetic fields reflected back upon them. So they can influnce other electrons more, magnetically, than other magnetic fields can influence them.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.