ASTOUNDED - Atypical Spheromak Triggering Of Unambiguous Nuclear Derived Energy Discharges (Rossi's Mirror Effect Reactor and more!)

• Hello Shane,

I was in the same boat perhaps only six months ago. I'd heard of so many different theories that I couldn't make sense of them -- especially when trying to make them mesh with hydrinos, transmutations, isotopic shifting, particle emissions, strange track marks, cold electricity, anti-gravity technologies, and of course massive excess heat. But the study of Kenneth Shoulders work started me off on a fascinating path. With the concept and hard reality of EVOs in mind, I re-examined a whole host of strange claims, alleged free energy technologies, bizarre technologies: not to mention the very mainstream, fairly well understood spheromaks produced in various big money hot fusion and military weapon systems. On many occasions, at two or three in the morning, still chugging down coffee, I'd sit with my jaw literally -- not only metaphorically -- hanging. The traces these structures leave behind, the bizarre effects they produce, and the connections to other technologies are EVERYWHERE!

Connection to LENR, CHECK!!!! (Actually, connections to virtually every type of LENR especially when you study Surface Plasmon Polaritons!)

Connection to "Free Energy" devices, CHECK!!! (T.H. Moray, E.V. Gray, Nikola Tesla, and a long list of inventors created conditions for EVO formation!)

Connection to HHO, Browns Gas, and Electrically Expanded Water, CHECK!!! (The optimal way to produce anomalously high output is to use specially conditioned electrodes covered with sharp micro-tips in pure water - no electrolyte - with small gaps at lower currents and higher voltages: the opposite if you were trying to abide by Faraday's Law!)

Connection to the ancient Vimanas, UFOs, Roswell, the Fluxliner ARV, CHECK!!! (By converting a craft into a virtual macro-scale spheromak, all the systems of the Starship Enterprise can be replaced with one central mechanism that serves as power core, warp drive, inertial dampers, deflector shields, and perhaps even subspace communication.

That's enough for now, I could go on and on. Yes, this probably sounds extreme, but I challenge anyone to study Shoulders work intently and then examine other exotic technologies. If they are willing to put in the time and do the research, I'm certain they will come to the same conclusions. I will warn you like I've warned others: a casual browsing of Shoulders papers will not do you much good. The EVO phenomena isn't exactly intuitive, at first. In my opinion, the biggest barrier is that most people don't understand the complexities of a typical, ordinary spark. They bring two high voltage wires together, touch them together, see some light, and think, "what a nice spark!" In reality, a whole host of processes took place to produce an extended series of events to generate that spark -- and the EVO!

• Nanodiamonds won't last long. They will be transmuted and go away in short order. There was lots of carbon in the Lugano fuel but it all when away in the ash after a month of running.

"Sample 2 was the fuel used to charge the E-Cat. It’s in the form of a very fine powder. Besides the analyzed elements it has been found that the fuel also contains rather high concentrations of C, Ca, Cl, Fe, Mg, Mn and these are not found in the ash."

• FalacoSolitons.gif

The vortex that connects the dipole (falaco) solitons is a wormhole.

http://www22.pair.com/csdc/pdf/falaco85i.pdf

"The focus herein is on the experimental properties and significance of the Falaco Solitons, which are, in effect, extraordinary topological defect structures that can be created in a swimming pool. These Falaco Solitons turn out to be locally unstable, but globally stabilized, long lived, topologically coherent structures, that are far from equilibrium. The appearance of these topological defect structures appears to be universal, from the quantum microscopic domain of Bose-Einstein condensates to the Cosmics strings between Galaxies."

The soliton is stabilized on a defect in the medium. The holes punched in the medium is where the wormhole passes through the medium. This wormhole connecting this polariton Bose Condensate and is most likely a magnetic flux line vortex.

• Director: I say "consider" because the connection between the nickel and nano-diamond is IMPORTANT

It is my guess that the nanodiamonds evaporate due to transmutation and what remains are holes or pits in the nickel particle that the nanodiamond once occupied. To verify this posit, a SEM should look at the nickel particles to see if the nanodiamonds are still impregnating the nickel particles or have been removed leaving a pit where they once had been.

• Nickel 62 and nickel 64 are the only elements that can withstand the transmutation reactions inside a LENR reactor. Director, look at the transmutation patterns in LENR reactors to see how elements are transformed by the LENR reaction.

• Put diamond powder into nickel powder will be effective? I have heard of the use of physical vapor deposition (PCVD) to prepare diamond films. The plasma decomposes the methane gas, which is then deposited on the anode plate.

• The Celani wire experiment is revealing. If LENR can produce diamonds on the surface of a wire, then in due course, LENR will certainly remove them.

This is why LENR involves a two step process in which the first step is to create the EVOs, and the last step is to run the EVOs in a run time reactor. The EVO creation process is destructive to the elements used in that creation process. The run time reactor is designed to feed the EVOs carried in the fuel with hydogen and lithium using EMF stimulation. All the trace elements in the fuel besides nickel are burnt up during the run time reaction including carbon.

In point of fact, the me356 fuel resting on the SEM carbon substrate is seen to transmute that carbon into heavier elements. Diamond doesn't have a chance to survive for very long inside a run time LENR reactor.

• I guess the reaction in LION reactor,Perhaps the catalysis of nickel or RF stimulation leads to the reaction of carbon with hydrogen to produce methane.the reaction is reversible reaction, and then the methane is decomposed, so the diamond film deposited on the nickel powder fuel.

• Now that presents a very interesting question. I've heard it proposed before that Rossi may have used some sort of hydrocarbon-based catalyst due to his extensive experience in related industries - for examine bio-fuels. Could it be that all along in addition to all the other techniques he was at least, in some configurations - promoting diamond formation on the nickel surface? What if this was done before hand, in addition to hydrogen loading, before the fuel was put into the reactor?

• Now that presents a very interesting question. I've heard it proposed before that Rossi may have used some sort of hydrocarbon-based catalyst due to his extensive experience in related industries - for examine bio-fuels. Could it be that all along in addition to all the other techniques he was at least, in some configurations - promoting diamond formation on the nickel surface? What if this was done before hand, in addition to hydrogen loading, before the fuel was put into the reactor?

Rust in a ethylene process gave Rossi the idea for LENR.

It is also how Holmlid produces metallic hydrogen by using rust.

See post

Rossi's 2009 TOF-SIMS analyses digitized (+ theory speculation)

• Yellow ALERT!

It seems as if carbonyl powder can induce diamond growth!

First, I found the following statement. Due to the iron and carbon in Rossi's stainless steel, this sounds plausible.

https://www.hartmaterials.com/…nts/5438_14A_A0006122.pdf

"Catalysts. Combining carbonyl nickel powder with carbonyl iron, carbon, and seed diamonds under heat and pressure produces most of the world’s industrial diamonds."

Then I found the following paper.

The characteristics of diamond crystallized from carbonyl nickel powders at high pressure and high temperature conditions

https://www.researchgate.net/p…gh_temperature_conditions

The main issue making it unlikely Rossi creates his diamonds in-situ seems to be that generally very high pressures are required. But I wonder if the pressures of an EV strike would be enough? Or could the plasma from an RF discharge be enough?

The truth is that it would be simpler for him to just buy the diamonds, dope them, and embed them in his fuel.

• I'm pretty sure that is the situation. Wasn't there something in the court papers about brewing stuff? Though maybe that was the palladium sponge - just that I am sure diamonds were mentioned.

On the other side of the wall, on the JM Products side, there was a second container in which he ran heat from the 1MW plant through a series of apparantly fairly low temperature reactor pods embedded in pipework. Sometimes the heat was supplemented with heating bands. The court papers - especially the depositions - indicate that high voltage or maybe RF may have been applied to these pods to somehow change the materials in someway to make them more valuable. I'm not sure of the details, but platinum sponge, graphene, graphite, and diamonds are mentioned - if my memory serves.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.