ASTOUNDED - Atypical Spheromak Triggering Of Unambiguous Nuclear Derived Energy Discharges (Rossi's Mirror Effect Reactor and more!)

• Official Post

Put diamond powder into nickel powder will be effective?

I know a group who are very competent, they have tried directly adding industrial diamond powder with hydrogenated Ni without any conclusive results. This is quite different.

As a reminder btw, I attach a couple of photographs I took in the summer, one of a dental X-Ray plate exposed to a LION tube 'post event' (grey) and another microphotograph of the inside of a fuel-tube fragment. (yellow)Plenty of 'pairs' visible here.

• I appreciate you reading my posts and your support. I'd love to do some experimentation. There are a huge number of different devices and configurations that could be built and tested to either produce LENR effects, cold electricity, isotopic shifting and transmutations, etc. In all sincerity, I believe that high powered LENR (producing very high levels of excess heat) isn't too difficult to achieve if you keep a few principles in mind. However, there would be a number of obstacles for me to overcome if I were to perform any experiments myself. To be blunt, I'd need funding (not a fortune), space to do the testing (I'm suffering from a lack of space right now), and technical hands on know how to help with fabrication and the electronics. Basically, I'd rather work with a small team than by myself. If I were able to work with such a team, willing to perform daily tests in a similar manner to me356, I'm convinced that copious excess heat and self-sustained operation could be achieved rapidly. Or, if such a team existed elsewhere, I'd be more than willing to offer my thoughts, suggestion, and advice. But the truth is that there's a LOT of information from a WIDE variety of sources to go through before all the connections will start forming in your mind. The first step is for people to study the various literature about EVOs (including Russian literature about micro-ball lightning, strange radiation, ecton events, the work of Kenneth Shoulders, macro-scale spheromaks, the cold current tubes/capacitors of T.H. Moray, the magnetically quenched spark gaps of Nikola Tesla, etc) so they can then apply the principles to LENR systems. From there, for excess heat production, the steps are to prepare your fuel optimally, create conditions for EVO formation, and finally to direct these EVOs where you want them to go.

Director,

thanks for your coming here and share pleasant reading.

As "replicator", i can say that you well have located the problem, funding needs and difficulty to surrounding yourself with people who have complementary skills to yours.

So many many people have criticized Rossi about his "rock and roll" way to do business because this is "a way" to solve these 2 difficult problems .

Now, about ideas you shared here , probably EVO helps for Lenr triggering , but we shouln't say that is the common way for everything ? Probably it could exist several ways to do Lenr. This EVO theory seems to be fashion today because Rossi's QX news for mywelf i couln't share this "follower" spirit which would lose any replicator.

Unfortunally for us, writers rhythm is to high than replicator's rhythm so we still are blocked close to "old" Ecat HT replication.

• Director

Thanks for the thread.. it seems to intertwine with the lion video

The charge cluster theory has been around for some time

Hal Fox 1997.

HIGH-DENSITY CHARGE CLUSTERS AND ENERGY CONVERSION RESULTS

http://www.padrak.com/ine/FB97_1.html

The idea that 5000v input can give an embedded proton 9 Mevs is astounding.

I guess this means 5V would only give 9 keV..?

but 9 keV can do something in a brittle hydrided lattice structure.

This cluster idea can explsin why Dash et al got accelerated nuclear decay not only below the electrolyte

but also above the electrolyte with electrolysed uranium

I can't see any paired holes in their uranium but I guess the charge cluster migrated above the waterline.

Changes In The Radioactivity, Topography, And Surface Composition

lenr-canr.org/acrobat/DashJchangesint.pdf

• Les nanodiamants ne dureront pas longtemps. Ils seront transmutés et disparaissent rapidement. Il y avait beaucoup de carbone dans le carburant de Lugano mais tout ça quand il était dans les cendres après un mois de course.

«L'échantillon 2 était le carburant utilisé pour charger le E-Cat sous la forme d'une poudre très fine.A part les éléments analysés, il a été constaté que le carburant contient également des concentrations assez élevées de C, Ca, Cl, Fe, Mg , Mn et ceux-ci ne sont pas trouvés dans les cendres. "Hi AXIL

Hello Axil,

interesting remarks because actually i must plan the last compound for next lugano replication.

My understanding is that Rossi's powders were doped following "semi conductors spirit".

Btw, we consider a 50/50 mix between iron and nickel as lugano powder's analysis.

Rather iron oxyde with carbon nickel.

About nickel carbonyl as suggested everywhere i think better to use some nickel alloys where carbon helps hydrogen to deeply penetrate inside particle

rather than create fractal forms onto ground particle.

I would like to know your suggestions and your understanding of lugano fuel.

• Look at the side of Fischer-Tropsch catalyst then shift reaction process.

Now that presents a very interesting question. I've heard it proposed before that Rossi may have used some sort of hydrocarbon-based catalyst due to his extensive experience in related industries - for examine bio-fuels. Could it be that all along in addition to all the other techniques he was at least, in some configurations - promoting diamond formation on the nickel surface? What if this was done before hand, in addition to hydrogen loading, before the fuel was put into the reactor?

• I know a group who are very competent, they have tried directly adding industrial diamond powder with hydrogenated Ni without any conclusive results. This is quite different.

As a reminder btw, I attach a couple of photographs I took in the summer, one of a dental X-Ray plate exposed to a LION tube 'post event' (grey) and another microphotograph of the inside of a fuel-tube fragment. (yellow)Plenty of 'pairs' visible here.

Is that team experimenting to stimulate LENR by RF discharge?

• Director,

If I understand you correctly, you say EVOs are to strange radiation what photons are to X-rays.

The name strange radiation tells me nothing about its properties. I was curious about its effect on humans. Earlier Axil had suggested it might preclude domestic use of LENR.

Would a simple grounded, conductive box provide protection as you hinted earlier?

• Spin clusters or "magon Bose condensates" to use the correct scientific terminology is just a means to produce rotating magnetic field lines. This type of magnetism is what produces the LENR reaction.

IMHO, the LION experiment shows that the wormhole connecting a dipole soliton is a tight beam of rotating magnetic field lines.

But there are many ways of producing this type of magnetism.

A SmCo7 rare earth magnet(dust) has been shown to produce a small amount of excess heat in the Cravins golden ball experiment.

A rare earth magnet also produces this type of magnetism. In fact, a rare earth magnet can increase the nuclear decay rate of a radioactive isotope by 2%.

When magnetic field lines pass through the hexagonal crystal structure of graphite and meca, these field lines are set into a rotating motion.

Biological based LENR is most likely initiated using chemical processes that produce rotating magnetic field lines.

Lonsdaleite (named in honour of Kathleen Lonsdale), also called hexagonal diamond in reference to the crystal structure, is an allotrope of carbon with a hexagonal lattice. ... The great heat and stress of the impact of its generation process (explosion...cavitation) transforms the graphite into diamond, but retains graphite's hexagonal crystal lattice. It could be that the diamond used in the LION experiment is Lonsdaleite. If so, just adding diamond dust to the fuel ingredients won't work.

Lonsdaleite.png

• Official Post

s that team experimenting to stimulate LENR by RF discharge?

No.

The name strange radiation tells me nothing about its properties. I was curious about its effect on humans.

It seems to be related to cosmic rays -muon radiation. But that is far from assured. A discussion with a colleague who had experience with this phenomenon said that while his very sensitive Geiger detected only a slight rise in background count while this radiation was being emitted by an experimental set-up putting a sheet of silver (which has a great neutron capture cross-section) between emitter and Geiger produced so many secondaries that the geiger saturated and switched on its alarm siren. However they were not neutrons, because if they were he would be dead. I hasten to add some real radiation experts went through his lab and all the protocols he used and pronounced themselves baffled.

Caution is advised. Not enough is known, and this type of radiation is unlikely to be a vitamin.;)

• I know a group who are very competent, they have tried directly adding industrial diamond powder with hydrogenated Ni without any conclusive results. This is quite different.

Both images appear to be multiply exposed, although there may be some paired marks.

• Director,

If I understand you correctly, you say EVOs are to strange radiation what photons are to X-rays.

The name strange radiation tells me nothing about its properties. I was curious about its effect on humans. Earlier Axil had suggested it might preclude domestic use of LENR.

Would a simple grounded, conductive box provide protection as you hinted earlier?

A strange radiation particle IS an EVO. They are one and the same. However, EVOs can morph and change into a variety of states. White EVOs typically emit a continuous starburst of electrons - even before hitting an anode - and can be continual x-ray sources. They could be considered to be in an excited state, perhaps unable to fully contain their energy. When they hit a target, they compress, their internal particle strams accelerate, their fields intensify, and they eventually explode. Black EVOs are super stable and can become virtually invisible. They can be made to explode, but often can go right through materials. In the LION reactor, I expect we are producing a variety of EVOs of different shades between white and black.

Using these EVOs, we can expect to see a variety of emissions that should be monitored for safety purposes. But I think we can reduce the chance of hard neutron radiation by simply using hydrogen rather than deuterium.

• End of nuclear weapons?

Who needs nuclear weapons when you can build inertialess flying craft capable of Mach 30+ at sea level with spheromak accelerators that can shoot toroids at a fraction of the speed of light at targets?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.