ASTOUNDED - Atypical Spheromak Triggering Of Unambiguous Nuclear Derived Energy Discharges (Rossi's Mirror Effect Reactor and more!)

• I attach a couple of photographs I took in the summer, one of a dental X-Ray plate exposed to a LION tube 'post event' (grey) and another micro photograph of the inside of a fuel-tube fragment.

There are some really small and sharp dots on the X-Ray plate.

Most tubes have cylindrical shape whereas a plate usually is flat and not very flexible.

That would make it difficult to achieve good resolution.

Was the plate flexible or was the tube flattened?

Did you make a duplicate to verify same pattern?

Do you have any idea what caused the dots?

• Official Post

There is a definite duplication/shift on the left image (yellowish one), and possibly a triple effect, with rotation pivoting from the upper RH corner on the right (grey) image. I don't pretend to know why.

I have a half dozen different shots of that -all taken with different filters. All show the same patterns. There is no rotation. I don't know what you've been drinking, but please don't drive.^^

• Axil's "strange particle tracks" to me most of all looks like scratches on the photographic emulsion and and some fibers, aka dust.

The x-ray film packages in Axil's LION picture are very similar to this genuine Italian product made in China:

http://stardentequ.com/en/product-detail.php?tnid=891

The big pouch contains the developing fluid that is squeezed over to the film after exposure.

Very handy, no darkroom needed and we cannot blame the artifacts on sloppy darkroom work.

Of course, we can call into doubt the quality of the probably knock off x-ray films.

In ordinary x-ray photography you have a small x-ray source that emits a cone of x-rays.

The object to be examined is positioned at some distance from the source.

The film is positioned as close as possible and behind the object relative to the source.

The closeness is essential for the sharpness of the image.

In this case your presumed source is the object itself, the term for this is autoradiography.

Thus the distance from the source to the object cannot contribute to the sharpness of the image. You will get the sharpest possible picture by pressing the emulsion against the object. Obviously this is not what is happening here. Added to the thickness of the plastic container is the varying distance due to no pressure being applied. This makes it improbable that even a point source could give an exposure corresponding to the smallest dots.

Alan, you did not say if an image could be reproduced, i.e. made two times i a row.

Also, images should also have been done on a leftover piece of the square tube or tea can or whatever it was.

As for the pairs, two dots always make up a pair, don't they? :/

I took the trouble to scan Bob's video:

http://e-catworld.com/2018/01/…with-lion-new-mfmp-video/

At around 40 minutes was the tea tin. What the heck has the tea tin to do with the LION reactor?

Somebody must be stupid here. Is it me perhaps?

Which reminds me, I also saw Bob pointing out various pairs of dots. Yes, it looks quite dotty.

But it has a natural explanation. The eye and brain are hardwired to detect patterns. Once you start to look for pairs you will see lots of them and you will be blind to other patterns, like triplets.

• Official Post

As for the pairs, two dots always make up a pair, don't they?

Any 2 siblings do not make identical twins. Which is what many of these dots are.

Alan, you did not say if an image could be reproduced, i.e. made two times i a row.

I was not present when this image was created - so can offer no further information.

• Somehow, the ultra energy and matter dense charged clusters of Kenneth Shoulders were capable of inducing a warp drive like effect that could accelerate entrained positive ions to ultra high speeds. This imparted to them tremendous kinetic energies for zero or minimal additional input cost. When such protons or positive ions smash into matter, nuclear reactions can occur. However, there are MULTIPLE other mechanisms that can induce nuclear reactons. An EVO strike on an embrittled target is like filling a shotgun cartrige with a slug, buck shot, small pellets, and custom projectiles just put holes in a paper target - overkill. But you can be sure a whole range of effects will happen.

EVOs, at least grey or black ones, can fly right through a reactor wall. They are the perfect explanation for emissions from a source outside of the reactor.

• The insights that the ECCO fuel analysis provides shows that Falaco solitons are produced in abundance as a active agent in the LENR reaction and these solitons stay together for many weeks after they are created. These solitons are weakly LENR active and are seen to produce gradual chemical disruption and creeping deterioration in a PET fuel container, or generate a gradual transmutation process as seen in the SEM micrographs of the carbon substrate that holds the hydrides produce by the fuel preparation process.

It is now apparent that the dipole solitons are gradually released to the far field from the hydride fuel over time but that release produces little LENR activity and is not readily noticed. These solitons are charge and magnetically neutral and move independently having no tendency to aggregate or repel each other.

When these solitons are loaded into a LENR reactor, they can be activated into the monopole form by the stimulation of a KERR effect stimulus. This stimulation can come from a high voltage electrostatic field as produced by a high voltage spark or electrode, high intensity light as produced by a laser or incoherent light as produced by the QX reactor.

This KERR stimulation converts the dipole form of the solitons to a monopole form. This transformation polarizes the spin of the particles contained in the soliton that eliminates the spin cancellation effects that come from the dipole state. The spin polarization process produces a intensified, concentrated and focused magnetic beam that is a very powerful LENR agent.

We can think of this monopole spin amplification process in an analogous way that strong incoherent light or high voltage stimulation can trigger a laser beam in a lasing medium.

page31.gif

• Branzell

"This makes it improbable that even a point source could give an exposure corresponding to the smallest dots"

Shoulders appears to have got intense spots. Is the dental film itself where the X rays unload?

100 billion photons is way more than absorbed in a normal dental Xray

Ceramics are low inductance high mass materials.

Perhaps evos have more effect on expensive ceramic crowns than on one's natural enamel

http://www.rexresearch.com/sho…hargeClustersInAction.pdf

• For starters, why should there be any Electrum Validum in an arbitrary tea tin?

Just checked in mine. Nope, just the usual black tea.

"Kenneth R. Shoulders has received five US Patents for his discovery and development High Density Charge Cluster (HDCC) technology. Shoulders describes the HDCC entity as "a relatively discrete, self-contained, negatively charged, high density state of matter... [a bundle of electrons that] appears to be produced by the application of a high electrical field between a cathode and an anode." He has given it the name "Electrum Validum" (EV), meaning "strong electron", from the Greek "elektron" (electronic charge) and the Latin "valere" (to be strong, having power to unite)."

No anodes or cathodes in my tea tin either.

• Branzell "blacktea"

I checked my tea tin too..it only has homemade teabags with a mixture of English breakfast and Darjeeling.

However my tea tin does does not have a high voltage source with two electrodes nearby or deuterium-loaded palladium

"[a bundle of electrons that] appears to be produced by the application of a high electrical field between a cathode and an anode"

• "However my tea tin does does not have a high voltage source with two electrodes nearby or deuterium-loaded palladium"

Here is the LION reactor:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No tea tin in sight.

And just out of the blue, here a China tourist has returned with a souvenir tea tin:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yuri Bazhutov, one of the first people to discover 'Strange Radiation', which he calls Erzions, had reported 'new kinds of material'.

Similar experiences have been had in the past by multiple groups trying to determine what some of John Hutchison’s transmuted material was.

Now the Doctor in charge of teaching EDS analysis at Masaryk University Brno could not get the SEM/EDS apparatus and software to determine a material in the main affected area of the LION reactor, this was a first in her experience.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.