ASTOUNDED - Atypical Spheromak Triggering Of Unambiguous Nuclear Derived Energy Discharges (Rossi's Mirror Effect Reactor and more!)

• More disqusion

"

Alan DeAngelis Bob Greenyer11 hours ago

What’s the mass of the unknown ? Avatar Bob Greenyer Alan DeAngelis3 hours ago

This will have to come much later, as I said in the first video, we are taking the analysis much slower.

ICPMS is a destructive process, MALDI TOF MS is both destructive and can only see masses above say 90 with accuracy.

The material seems to be putting out a different combination of characteristic X-Rays (having been excited by the impinging electron beam) to any known material. So whilst it can locate the area with the anomalous material, by specifying it as 'something', in this case Yb, even though it may not be since it does not have all of the spectra. This indicates that the orbital electrons may not all in be the normal place/state. What are the 'electrons' in this case? Why would some lines be missing? Could they have been replaced by H- or some other heavy fermion?

• My guess is that spheromaks may have replaced some of the ordinary electron orbitals. I think these atoms could be more easily triggered into LENR reactions. However, I wonder if there are certain configurations that could be stable enough to allow for exotic new materials. I can't help but wonder if an even more optimized form of NiTi memory metal alloy could be created.

• The following is the project I'd like to start up if I had the space, help, and funds.

Project Code Name: Charge Twister

Overall Goal:

To produce a highly optimized electron cluster demonstrator with performance characteristics far beyond those described by Kenneth Shoulders.

Quick Overview:

By utilizing a variety of knowledge sources including but not limited to macro-scale spheromak dynamics, electrode design, low energy nuclear reactions, and scalar electrodynamics, a demonstrator can be built demonstrating a number of unambiguously anomalous phenomena. Certain features may be demonstrated in real time (namely energy production, photon emissions of various energies, and energetic particles) while evidence for transmutations and isotopic shifting will likely have been generated previously. Upon public presentation, complete and detailed documentation of the device shall be disclosed allowing for replication along with a collection of third party analysis of target material. Steve Shoulders, Harold Puthoff, and Bill Church (if still alive) will be invited to attend the demonstration.

Optimizations: (Please note these are the optimizations from my research do not appear to have been attempted by Kenneth Shoulders. There are other multiple guidelines and recommendations located in his writings that we can draw upon.)

To achieve the performance levels desired, a number of optimizations shall be incorporated into the design of the system. During the period of development, these may be modified, eliminated, or replaced as hands on experience is gained and data is collected.

1) The utilization of a hollow or toroidal cathode (emitter hole with central spire) of sub-millimeter diameter placed on the planar surface of a larger cathode. As described in literature, the remaining surface area around the emitter will be covered with a layer of dielectric. This will allow for electron injection for a lower input voltage. The geometry also lowers sputtering damage to emitter site. An additional detail is the hollow cathode should be wetted with a liquid conductor. The entire cathode assembly should be capable of relatively simple removal and replacement to test other materials and configurations, such as oxygen-lithium or oxygen-magnesium doped industrial diamonds.

2) The utilization of permanent magnet(s) to add helicity (as in mainstream spheromak guns) and/or rotation/twist (as in the rotamak) to augment the formation and stability of toroidal electron clusters. These magnets may be positioned coaxially to the path of the discharge from cathode to anode and/or perpendicularly. Two or more stacked disc magnets each turned many degrees off their magnetic axis but held in position against their tendency to realign may be tested to see if a spiral shaped field is emitted. An axially spinning permanent magnet or collection of off-axis magnets behind the cathode may also be experimented with. Field intensities may need to be adjusted.

3) The utilization of a cup shaped anode to more fully collect deflected electrons and smaller clusters upon impact of the toroid. This will boost electrical output according to papers describing such collectors utilized by commercial Traveling Wave Tube amplifiers (TWITS).

4) The placement of extended, straight metal wires or rod shaped antennas positioned in the expected path of longitudinal waves (anywhere around the spherically radiating cluster but especially on either end of the discharge tube) so that these impulses may travel through the length of the conductor. Additionally, a hollow aluminum sphere may be tested as a longitudinal wave antenna.

5) A hydrogen or deuterium embrittled metal (nickel and/or palladium) target plate may be placed upon the anode for more dramatic and intense effects.

Specific Goals: (In Order of Priority.)

A) Show that a single electron cluster strike can produce more power than was used to induce the cathode pulse. One method may be to precisely charge and discharge a capacitor to provide the input and then collect the output (from the anode and/or surrounding collectors) in a secondary capacitor. If continual high speed electron cluster generation is achieved, a wide range of possibilities present themselves.

B) Demonstrate radio-frequency, x-ray, and neutron (possibly) production during electron cluster transit, anode strikes, or periods of "wild fire" on a hydrogen/deuterium embrittled metal target.

C) Show third party analysis of anodes proving both transmutations and isotopic shifting. Specifically, a migration of a natural isotopic ratio in nickel to an over-abundance of Ni-62 should be demonstrated, verified in multiple samples. Two labs should be utilized - at least one with zero connection to Andrea Rossi to prevent false claims of collusion.

D) If high frequency pulsing is possible for a significant duration, demonstrate the quasi-super conducting and back EMF-less properties of "cold electricity." First, the cold electricity should be demonstrated to not experience back EMF while powering one or more small devices. Secondly, a sample of material that had been previously exposed to cold electricity (a bulb or length of wire) should be showed as having abnormally low resistance.

E) Demonstrate that the electron cluster is emitting non-transverse longitudinal waves of magnetic vector potential. This would be demonstrated by picking up an EMF when an antenna is positioned for the star-bursting, three hundred and sixty degree electron cluster to produce compression waves that travel through their length; conversely, when the antennas are re-positioned for these waves to travel through their narrow width, a significantly reduced or near zero signal would be picked up.

F) Show a real-time "bore hole" with a USB microscope.

Conclusion:

Electron clusters are at the very heart of a wide range of exotic phenomena ranging from LENR, electrical free energy, transmutation (modern alchemy), and gravity control. Importantly, according to Luis Elizondo, the former director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, the unknown craft flying in our skies utilize different aspects of one unifying technology. Since Harold Puthoff is a sub-contractor for the AATIP and a member of Tom Delonge's "To The Stars Academy" disclosure effort, I'm very confident the vehicles of non-terrestrial origin utilize electron cluster technology. By choosing to pursue the "Charge Twister" project, the decision is being made to support a project that can strike deeply at the core of the phenomena and demonstrate a wide variety of secondary effects. Conversely, a generic LENR experiment, regardless of excess heat demonstrated, would be open to countless different interpretations.

• Here is a nice biography on Ken Shoulders based on interviews with his son Steve:

https://www.chemheritage.org/d…magazine/the-frontiersman

Interesting quote:

"But was there any worthwhile science in Shoulders’s EVO research? After dismissing the inventor’s findings, Feynman became aware of the discovery of similar clusters of charged particles made at the National Bureau of Standards and the work of a professor at the University of California, San Diego, who had noticed the same thing 10 years earlier but had not conducted further research. On January 31, 1986, Feynman mailed an apology letter to Shoulders: “When you were in my office I could not see how 1010 or 1011 electrons could be kept as a ball in a vacuum without ions. . . . I must apologize for it has come to my attention that it is indeed possible.” Feynman confirmed that the electron clusters Shoulders and his son witnessed were feasible, a small victory in the face of mass rejection."

What a pity that Feynman too is in the Heaven so we can't ask him if he really swallowed the EVO:s just like that. Perhaps Ken and Richard are discussing the issue while i write ...

Many of Ken's papers are available here: http://www.rexresearch.com/shoulders

This folder also contains an index for the files: http://www.rexresearch.com/shoulders/shouldersevoarchive.htm

In these documents you will find many references to http://www.svn.net/krscfs/ where he had posted other documents from his hand. This folder does not exist anymore, but the names referred to seem to be the same as you can find at rexresearch.com . The document all have the same file date, November 7, 2013. (Ken died June 7, 2013).

Here is another chronological compilation of Ken's papers:

http://www.keelynet.com/shoulders/pdfs.html

This is the header of the last document:

Proposal for Long Range EVO Program - Nov 21, 2012

The header is a link to the full document with:

"Closing Discussion

Upon completion of the instruments briefly alluded to here, research into areas not presently
    accessible using conventional apparatus will reveal a host of possibilities that are almost
    beyond imagination. In the immediate future, the enigmas of so called free energy will be
    brought to a successful conclusion. These applications can be very robust and give almost
    boundless economic gains.

Beyond the energy frontier, opportunities will open up for inquires into other universes that are
    coexisting with our present space and time. This is the natural domain of the EVO as they
    seem to share two or more Universes, of which they have given us a glimpse.

What is holding progress back at this point is not so much what we are totally incapable of
    doing, but rather, what we almost willfully refuse to believe in and to work on. The emphasis
    given the field by adding a few new and useful tools to work with is one thing that will put us
    steadfastly on the road to the future. Using the power of such instruments as those shown here,
    even with small budgets, rapid progress can be made into a future realm of science."

Reading this chronological document list I get the impression that year by year Ken´s ideas were more and more separated from reality.

Then what do I say about the EVO pits? From the looks of them I would say that there are at least two known ways to manufacture them: with a laser or with an electron beam welder. Even though Ken certainly had access to both I don't say that he cheated. My impression is that he was a very honest man, but with a good portion of talent for science fiction.

The conclusion must be that the EVO:s need replications, of which I found none. Now, Ken said it was really a child's play to make them. So get going, you with the equipment!

• By the way, here is a document about yet another theory of LENR stimulation that claims the bombardment of hydrogenated nickel or palladium with electrons would be an ideal method of producing nuclear reactions. This is important, because if this is the case you can't get a better source of high energy electrons than an EVO. A spheromak both during flight and even more so upon destruction sprays out highly energetic electrons in all directions.

Nuclear catalysis mediated by localized anharmonic vibrations
    Vladimir Dubinko
    National Science Center "Kharkov Institute of Physics and Technology”, Kharkov 61108, Ukraine
    [email protected]

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1510/1510.06081.pdf

Here is a quote.

"Fig. 13 shows dependence of the maximum transferred energy of electrons to the target atoms on the beam energy, Ee .

It can be seen that at Ee ranging from 1 to 100 keV ( Ee is the electron energy) the transferred energy ranges from ~ 0.04 eV
    to 4 eV for Ni atoms and from ~ 2 eV to 240 eV for H atoms. Therefore, it lies well below the threshold energy for permanent
    damage production (Frenkel pairs) in the Ni case, and it can be higher than that for the hydrogen case. It means that one needs
    to have an electron source in the range 1-100 keV in order to check all the displacements of interest, which presents a challenging
    technical problem addressed in the EAVE project [36] and illustrated in Fig. 13. An important advantage of the
    electron-induced LAV triggering is that the electrons with such energies penetrate deeply through the crystal up to the depth
    ranging from microns to millimeters (as compared to the nm range of laser beam penetration), which may greatly increase
    efficiency of the LENR triggering."

• Now the Doctor in charge of teaching EDS analysis at Masaryk University Brno could not get the SEM/EDS apparatus and software to determine a material in the main affected area of the LION reactor, this was a first in her experience.

An important part of EDS analysis of such new phenomena/materials is to take an un-excited (no e-beam) x-ray scan of the material prior to attempting any material analysis. I know that at least some EDS systems provide that capability. If there are x-ray lines with no e-beam excitation, the material recognition software will be fooled. One may need to subtract the un-excited x-ray spectrum from the excited x-ray spectrum to remove the radioactive lines so that the secondary electron x-ray characteristic lines can be analyzed. Some EDS software allows you to mark lines in an x-ray spectrum to ignore. Instead of doing the subtraction, it may be possible to simply mark those lines found in the un-excited spectrum as to-be-ignored for doing the material analysis. You don't want to just blindly believe the line recognition software in this case - they presume nonradioactive material in the analysis.

• Director,

You want to conduct research on:

"LENR, electrical free energy, transmutation (modern alchemy), and gravity control"

Pray tell us, before embarking on such an ambitious research program what are your qualifications for designing it?

Do you have any formal training in the subjects that would seem most pertinent for such an undertaking, which should be quantum mechanics, solid state physics and nuclear physics?

It would be good to know, following the whims of a daydreamer will only lead to disappointments.

• Here is another paper by the same author that describes how x-rays can stimulate LENR in metal hydrides. Yet again, in addition to spraying electrons, EVOs or spheromaks are powerful sources of x-rays, especially upon hitting a target. From what I'm gathering after reading countless papers, it seems like electron clusters could provide just about every source of stimulation speculated or proven to induce LENR: electron bombardment, x-ray irradiation, lattice damage leading to fracto-emission, inducement of surface plasmon polaritons, heavy electron production, etc.

Radiation-induced catalysis of low energy nuclear reactions in solids

Vladimir Dubinko1

1National Science Center, Kharkov Institute of Physics, and Technology (NSC KIPT) Kharkov 61108, Ukraine

Received: March 10, 2016
    Accepted: March 25, 2016
    Published: April 29, 2016

The Schwinger model of nuclear fusion extended with account of localized anharmonic vibrations (LAV) has been applied to the nuclear reaction presumably taking place in the metal hydrides/deuterides. LAV excited in NiH lattice can enhance the fusion rate by 25 orders of magnitude. New method of the low-temperature catalysis of low energy nuclear reactions (LENR) is proposed, which is based on the excitation of LAV in solids by Bremsstrahlung gamma and Characteristic X-rays produced by accelerated electrons hitting a metallic converter. The main advantage of the high-frequency electromagnetic irradiation is its deep penetration into the reactor material as compared to the electrons of the same energies. Upon entering the metal hydride/deuteride lattice, Characteristic X-rays are converted to the electrons of the same energies throughout the crystal bulk due to the photoelectric effect. The keV electrons produced in this way interact with heavy (metal) and light (H/D) ions resulting in significant displacements of the light ions while leaving the heavy metal ions essentially unperturbed. In this way, it is possible to excite LAV in the H/D sub-lattice in the whole volume of fuel mixture, which act as catalysts of LENR due to the time-periodic modulation of the potential wells, in which protons or deuterons are trapped. Experimental evidence of irradiation effect on the rate of chemical and nuclear reactions in solids is discussed and new experiments based on the present method are proposed.

Keywords: Localized anharmonic vibrations; zero-point oscillations; Schwinger model; low energy nuclear reactions; Characteristic X-rays

Cited by (1):Vladimir I. Dubinko, Alexander S. Mazmanishvili, Denis V. Laptev, Juan F. R. Archilla. (2016) Quantum dynamics of wave packets in a non-stationary parabolic potential and the Kramers escape rate theory. Journal of Micromechanics and Molecular Physics 01:02. Online publication date: 1-Jul-2016. [Abstract | PDF (526 KB)]

Read More: http://www.worldscientific.com…16500065?journalCode=jmmp

• Official Post

RobertBryant I am not expecting much from Bazhutov.

Few reasons there. First he was told to had been battling some serious illness.

Secondly, over past 10 years he had been reporting and promoting the results of his experiments ( next presentation scheduled for the beginning of February) while his reactor remained essentially a jar with electrolyte.

Recent upgraded to the setup included installation or organic glass screen to protect from the radiation and as Parkhomov referred to it 'sophisticated upgrade' , an exhaust hood was added. Like many Russian scientists his story is always 'gimme money and I will blow your mind in few years time.'

I wish that I was wrong here however.

• Official Post

H-G,

I do not see any point to this other than to discourage. If the man wants to try something, well then stand back and let him. No reason to make it more difficult for him and others by planting this negativism in his mind.

Yes, it may be a long shot, but we surely are not going to discover anything new without trying.

• Shane,

I don´t think that you need fear that.

But before shooting for anti-gravity I think it would be prudent to establish that EVO:s exist at all.

Just follow Ken Shoulder's simple instructions and see what you get. After all, he was the EVO man and he promised many times that it is not difficult.

When Mr. Director's team can reproduce the pitting phenomenon again and again then it will tease the curiosity of the real scientists and they will get all the help he wants and certainly needs.

If they don't succeed within five to ten years they should probably go and do something better like designing solar towers with molten salt heat storage.

• One of the important observations made by MFMP and earlier by others are that the clusters of "electrons" in a EVO are electrically neutral. That means that the electrons (10^23 of them) have lost their charge. How can this be possible?

Currently in solid state physics, there is now an understanding that the properties of electrons can be separated under certain conditions into three components: charge, spin, and angular momentum. In addition, in quantum mechanics, a particle can be in two places at the same time. These conditions permit a collection of electron properties to aggregate into a soliton while other properties are located in other places.

The charge and angular momentum of the electron can be located on the surface of some metal as a component of an exciton.

An exciton is a bound state of an electron and an electron hole which are attracted to each other by the electrostatic Coulomb force. It is an electrically neutral quasiparticle that exists in insulators, semiconductors and in some liquids. The exciton is regarded as an elementary excitation of condensed matter that can transport energy without transporting net electric charge.

The spin component of the electron is in superposition inside the soliton which can move freely in space and is in an entanged condition with a photon. This superposition state is a boson and caries a spin of 2. This aggregation of quasiparticles results in a Bose Condensate which forms as a result of a high density of these particles.

For more details see

http://www.fuw.edu.pl/wiki/ima…_4_Michal_Matuszewski.pdf

This "magnon" condensate is superconducting and when the condinsate is destroyed, the superposition state of the electron aggregation is also destroyed and the properties of the electron are reunited resulting in the electron aggregation exploding at the location of the soliton as the charge and angular momentum properties of the electron combine with the spin component. A burst of photons are also released in the explosion whose frequency is based on the excitation level of the soliton before the explosion occurs.

This explosion of the EVO has been observed in LENR experiments and named by Dr Yeong E Kim as a Bosenova.

• Dr Kim has also observed the production of a huge magnetic field coming from this EVO.

Kim states:

"3.3. Magnetic field measurements

"After each triggering duty cycle (the triggering sequences producing excess heat), the magnetic fields at ~18 cm from the reactor at all three locations rose from ~0.6 Tesla to ~1.6 Tesla (DC peak) during each reaction period. Such anomalous peak signals were maintained for approximately 3-4 sec after the HV currents were cut off. This indicates that interactions/reactions within the reactor are producing very strong electric fields E (and currents I plus nano-plasma) between the Ni grain nano-antennas, as suggested by Ostrikov et al. [26], and very strong magnetic fields B, possibly enhanced by gallery whisper effects due to reactor’s internal structure and geometry. Such strong magnetic fields are used within Hyperion reactor’s architecture to stabilize the plasma generated by the HV discharges in non-vacuum conditions."

Take note:

The LENR active period as described by Kim is the same as seen in the QX. The activation signal of the LENR active period being a spark discharge is the same for Kim as for the QX.

• Axil "huge magnetic field coming from this EVO."

Kim and Hadjichristos interpret this as

creating nano-scale localized magnetic traps (LMTs) with short life-times on Ni surfaces

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.670.767&rep=rep1...pdf

There is quite a lot of work to review interpret that is pertinent to this topic.

such as the plasmoid stuff.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0203044

Uncomplicatedcalculation shows that energy released in deuterium nuclei fusion in 1dm3 of

vapors of water (the average size of a ’fireball’) has the value of about 1MJ,that corresponds to evaluations of energy released by some observed ’fireballs.

The workers are few in this field

Many others are ALREADY doing "solar towers with molten salt heat storage" perhaps even Branzell

• This following sentence states two things:

However, these moving charges carrying the magnetic fields are expected to induce magnetic field domains in the Ni foams and Ni powders above the Curie temperature, as predicted by Durach, et al. [27].

The residual baseline magnetism of .6 tesla is produced in nickel by the the LMT which can float around inside of the reactor.

The LMT can move around the reactor after it is created on the surface of the nickel. The generation of new LMTs produce additional magnetism that ups the magnetic field to 1.6 Tesla (DC peak) after the spark discharge for 3 to 4 seconds.

• There are so many potential directions for researchers to move with this technology that it boggles the mind. There are countless ways of building a reactor that would generate EVOs that would interact with the fuel. The EVO would be providing virtually every type of stimulation (x-ray, electrons, neutrons, protons, SPPs) that is thought to trigger LENR!

• LION reactor ash completely confuses the SEM.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.