ASTOUNDED - Atypical Spheromak Triggering Of Unambiguous Nuclear Derived Energy Discharges (Rossi's Mirror Effect Reactor and more!)

• I would rather the technology spread far and wide regardless of the consequences. We live in an overly fearful, overly cautious civilization that is barely willing to take risks. I find it insane that some people show ridiculous concern about LENR, but I don't see them calling for the abolishment of traditional nuclear weapons.

• Official Post

I thought it was funny, and made the point that you CAN see pairs everywhere, if you want to see pairs everywhere. No one said science has to be serious all the time.

I pointed out some way back up the thread that you might see many kids going around in twos, but not every twosome are mirror twins. Cheerios are all clones, and any two of them makes an identical pair, so it's a nonsense argument. See how many cheerios there are in these pictures.

ASTOUNDED - Atypical Spheromak Triggering Of Unambiguous Nuclear Derived Energy Discharges

• Official Post

I pointed out some way back up the thread that you might see many kids going around in twos, but not every twosome are mirror twins. Cheerios are all clones, and any two of them makes an identical pair, so it's a nonsense argument. See how many cheerios there are in these pictures.

ASTOUNDED - Atypical Spheromak Triggering Of Unambiguous Nuclear Derived Energy Discharges

Yes Alan, I saw that. Good point. However, I think this has more to do about what others (not you) have made of their observations about pairs, Those I am thinking about, do have more to do with Cheerios, or Cauliflower/carrot soup, than mirror twins.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More experimental anaisys from MFMP regarding dipole soliton characterization.

• The basic principles could still hold.

It is instructive to go through all the materials used in the LION reactor and research which might produce whiskers when interacting with hydrogen. There is no helium used or detected in this type of reactor.

Nickel, aluminum, lithium, and hydrogen are the LION reactor fuel components.

• Axil,

Are so tired from cutting and pasting word salad into this forum that you didn't notice the following in the document...

"The problem in fusion device: Morphology change by fusion product helium."

Please note that the helium in the paper causing the mophology change was produced by nuclear reactions between deuterium in the plasma and the metal. I suspect that the deuterium containing EVOs in the LION reactor could be producting helium when striking various metals.

Also, please specifically cite the source of the comment that lithium is used in the LION reactor. As far as I know, no lithium was used at all. The nickel discs containing diamonds were soaked in heavy water (deuterium) but I have not heard anything about lithium being added.

I think that a varient of the unipolar arcing process (including ecton explosions and surface change) described in the paper could be happening in the LION reactor.

• Regarding: "The problem in fusion device: Morphology change by fusion product helium."

There is no fusion in LENR because there is no tritium, neutrons, gamma, and/ot helium. PP fusion is impossible, If you disagree, prove that it is.

Ask Alan Smith, LION uses Lithium aluminium hydride as his hydrogen source as does Rossi.

It looks to me that your background in this area is shallow. More study and less posting might be the ticket.

• There could very well be fusion! An EVO is simply a micro-spheromak. There is no real difference (except higher energy density) between the large and small spheromaks. In mainstream hot fusion reactors, spheromaks are capable of producing all sorts of fusion reactions, along with gamma rays and neutons! I'm sure this occurs, as has been reported, in many LENR devices. Of course, they can induce many other types of nuclear reactions as well! For example, upon striking a target they can produce or emit "heavy electrons" (ultra small EVOs) and "slow neutrons" to induce nuclear reactions. Ken Shoulders detected all sorts of transmutations and isotopic shifting on his anodes and cathode.

As I've said before, the use of EVOs to achieve an ASTOUNDED excited state is the shotgun approach to LENR. Basically, the conditions exist for a multitude of reactions. Electron bombardment, anomalously accelerated heavy ions with MeV energies, x-rays, gamma rays, various types of neutrons, and SPP production: this is the equivalent of pouring lighter fluid, gasoline, 200 proof vodka, and a bit kerosene on your damp wood to get your fire burning more vigorously. This isn't necessarily the cleanest or safest LENR technique!

• Not sure if it's in-topic here, but since his experiments have been mentioned: it's been suggested that in LION's experiments the Ni/C disks are wrapped in magnet wire, and that the tube also is.

Does this literally mean that each disk is separately wrapped with polymer-coated Cu wire?

I also imagine that the outer wire would make for a smelly experiment as the tube is heated and the polymer coating decomposes, is this the case?

• Official Post

can

Apparently the inner polymer coated wire is just used to hold the bundle of diamond dots close together. It's polymer coating would certainly decompose, leaving carbon and other carbonaceous breakdown products inside the sealed tube. I don't know if the outer wrapping is coated, since uncoated copper wire is available. But when we do the replication in my lab using a fuel tube supplied by LION things should become clearer. Especially with regards to the smell.

• Alan Smith

The smell would come from the soot and gases produced, which is assumed would also be produced and retained inside the tube as you write. The further decomposition of these under prolonged thermal cycling (between 500 and 800 °C for about 3-3.5 days as mentioned in the presentation) would produce simpler carbon compounds depending on what the inner atmosphere in the sealed tube is composed of (it's not clear if a vacuum is pre-applied, if hydrogen gas is used, etc.). Bottom line is that it could be more complex than it seems at first.

• Here is an article on E-Cat World about a patent application from NASA that alleges energetic electrons bombarding a hydrogenated metal can produce neutrons that proceed to cause LENR reactions. Yet again, EVO based stimulation would provide very energetic electrons and x-rays. There seem to be a lot of LENR theories involving electron bombardment and capture. This bodes well for producing ASTOUNDED states of energy production.

http://e-catworld.com/2017/09/…hanced-nuclear-reactions/

“Methods and Apparatus for Enhanced Nuclear Reactions” has been published by the World Intellectual Property Organization.

The date of publication is September 14, 2017.

Abstract:

“Nuclear fusion processes with advanced rates may be realized by providing energetic electrons in an environment containing a suitable fuel gas, a liquid fuel source, a solid fuel source, a plasma fuel source, or any combination thereof. The fuel source may be deuterium, tritium, a combination thereof, or any fuel source capable of creating deeply screened and/or neutral nuclei when exposed to energetic electrons. Under proper conditions, at least some of the deeply screened and/or neutral nuclei fuse with other nuclei. Neutral versions of duteron and/or triton nuclei may be created by bringing neutrons with certain energy levels (e.g. around 3 MeV, but optionally less or much less than 3 MeV) into interaction with other neutrons, forming neutral versions of deuterons and/or tritons. Such processes may be used for power generation, heat production, nuclear waste remediation, material creation, and/or medical isotope production, for example.”

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.