ASTOUNDED - Atypical Spheromak Triggering Of Unambiguous Nuclear Derived Energy Discharges (Rossi's Mirror Effect Reactor and more!)

• This sure is the hottest thread on the forum and perhaps the entire internet right now, because I think we're on the correct track towards producing massive excess heat via EVO production. Every thing seems to be coming together: the properties of EVOs, the results of Kenneth Shoulders tests, the theories of how these micro-spheromaks may induce LENR, and the connection to me356 and other replicators methods. Using all this info, I think we may be able to inspire some amazing tests. I don't know about all of you, but I'm excited.

• Under heat or other stimulation, nickel will grow whiskers. Here is an SEM photo of some of my Ni powder that was mixed with Fe3O2 nanopowder and heated in hydrogen. You can seen the whiskers growing on the Ni in the center of the image. Ni is well known to grow such whiskers and it is problematic in the microelectronic industry.

• http://www.sciencemag.org/news…-and-quantum-entanglement

A Link Between Wormholes and Quantum Entanglement

We are dealing with a wormhole here that is emerging from this falaco soliton. It is likely that the wormhole is a connection between the soliton and the quarks in nearby matter. This wormhole makes the soliton and the quarks the same thing through entanglement. That means that the soliton and the quarks share energy and enable the soliton to share that energy. When these entangled quarks reconfigure themselves, quarks send their excess binding energy to the soliton for storage so no gammas are required to stabilize the new quark configuration.

The latest SEM of the LION reactor supports this conjecture because the "cannon" is producing transmutation in line with the wormhole. There is a nanowire of matter containing zirconium that looks like it has been expelled like toothpaste squeezed out of a tube from the cannon whose trajectory is in line with the wormhole arc or whose trajectory is following the arc that is emerging from the surface of the reactor.

See 17:00 in the video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• axil connecting quarks (assuming they exist) with this macro wormhole would be like chaining your dog with ship anchor chain.

Can you explain your analogy? The connection is not clear to me.

The amount of quarks and associated atoms that make up that nanowire may be in the billions. So we may be seeing transmutation of billions of atoms at one shot.

• Remembering back to the Lugano demo. There was an analysis of the 100 micron nickel ash particle that was pure Ni62 covered in lithium 6. It was resolved that that particle was impossible to form because it would have required its transmutation take place in a single shot. Most people then decided that this particle had to have been placed in the ash by Rossi.

In the LION cannon we see the same mass transmutation occur in the zirconium rich nanowire. We would expect to see a uniform distribution of elements in the nanowire just like it had occurred in the Lugano ash particle.

I suggest that MFMP using SEM look for a uniform distribution of elements in the ejected nanowire to confirm one shot formation. To action such an confirmation, a series of high resolution slice inspections of element distribution of that nanowire should be attempted.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Baths and Quarks: Solitons explained

• I'm not going to discuss if they were reliable or not, but Defkalions systems that used spark plugs - especially if a resistor was not used to reduce the intensity - make a lot of sense now. The EVO leading the discharge between electrodes would have produced multiple forms of stimulation. Especially upon hitting the anode and exploding, it would have released electrons, perhaps smaller EVOs, x-rays, light, and RF. I'm now wondering if Rossi used spark plug like devices in some of his early systems.

• Could the two devices with black cables embedded in the back of the reactor have been spark plugs?

External Content m.youtube.com

• I'm not going to discuss if they were reliable or not, but Defkalions systems that used spark plugs - especially if a resistor was not used to reduce the intensity - make a lot of sense now. The EVO leading the discharge between electrodes would have produced multiple forms of stimulation. Especially upon hitting the anode and exploding, it would have released electrons, perhaps smaller EVOs, x-rays, light, and RF. I'm now wondering if Rossi used spark plug like devices in some of his early systems.

Could the two devices with black cables embedded in the back of the reactor have been spark plugs?

External Content m.youtube.com

If they used spark plugs, I don't think they would have been ordinary spark plugs like the one depicted in the diagram below.

Spark Plugs Diagram Fire Plug Diagram ~ Elsavadorla

• @Director

I'm not going to discuss if they were reliable or not, but Defkalions systems that used spark plugs - especially if a resistor was not used to reduce the intensity - make a lot of sense now.

Didn't Defkalion disappear ignominiously? Maybe it made sense but didn't work?

• Right_left_helicity.svg

All particle have a property called handedness. The way particles behave depend on their handedness. Certain substances like graphite, mica, and diamond, in short substances with a hexagonal crystal structure can delineate handedness is particles. Particles can pass through or be reflected by these hexagonal based substances.

for details see

External Content www.youtube.com

and

Polarized cherial electrons can produce a magnetic field that can be either left handed or right hanged. This is call the chiral magnetic effect.

Matter wants to have a balanced mixture of left and right handed particles.

This special type of magnetic field can affect this balance and this induced handedness imbalance can produce associate effects in matters.

The quarks in the proton must have a handedness balance, If the balance is affected by a polarized handedness magnetic field, the proton will decay.

slide_4.jpg

• In the falaco soliton, two currents of counter rotating particles produce a magnetic connection between them. This magnetic flux line is sometimes referred to as a wormhole or flux tube. Each of these currents are polarized with regards to the handedness.of the particles that are generating the magnetic flux lines. When this wormhole passes through matter, it destabilizes it so that the matter decays

A half falaco soliton can form where the counter rotating particle currents combine into a single handedness current flow. This current flow produces a monopole wormhole that is polarized in terms of handedness. The strange radiation that this half soliton produced in the LION reactor and seen on the ash surface of that reactor is the rabbit track that seems to hop along the surface of the reactor.

The crystal structure of metallic hydrogen is hexagonal. This LENR enabling crystal structure might contribute to the production of polarized magnetic handedness in the magnetic flux lines that this material generates.

Reference:

https://www.sciencedaily.co...

Spinons -- confined like quarks: Phenomenon seen in condensed matter for first time

It has recently been found that the spinon, the spin component of the electron, carries color confinement. So there is a relationship between electron spin and color confinement, the force that keeps quarks well behaved inside protons.

By way of the chiral magnetic effect, It may be possible with the charge removed from the electron, an electron spin current organized in a falaco soliton could be used to disrupt the flux tubes that are holding the proton together.

• We were not the first species to discover that solitons are fun:

Very elegant!

• I've never read of this account before. It is located in the hidden "spoiler" section. I've translated it to English from Russian.

http://globalwave.tv/forum/vie…c789fb2667c8834829#p23797

Justification for the construction of the gas-discharge Me-H / D CNF reactor

Friday, January 29, 2016

It all began with experiments on the attempt to excite the LENR process carried out by us on a simple gas-discharge tube reactor equipped with a tungsten anode and a nickel cathode.

The reactor tube was filled with hydrogen and a high constant pulsating voltage of 15 kV 0.8 mA was applied to the electrodes, and a discharge from the glow to arc discharge occurred depending on the distance.

In the first experiments, an increase in the level of ionizing radiation near the reactor tube was recorded .

And the rise in the level could not be a malfunction of the dosimeter due to high-voltage pickups because when shielding it with a metal grid or aluminum foil, it practically did not decrease, when installing the device for a screen of thick Plexiglas 3cm,

its reduction was fixed by a factor of 5-8, to a level of about 100 microR / h.

Next, we replaced the all-metal nickel cathode with a quartz tube filled with nickel powder after filling the tube with hydrogen and applied a high voltage to the electrodes. The radiation level in the vicinity of the installation was more than 999 μR / h, it was not possible to measure more precisely, since this is the limit for the dosimeter used in the experiments. In addition, a strong heating of the outer tube in the region of the powder cathode was recorded . On the installation with the second - the inner tube more than 150 * C, in the central tube it was not possible to measure, and on the other - to the modified version under slightly changed conditions - power 10kV 2mA, the temperature on the outer wall of the quartz tube of the reactor, 11x100mm, wall thickness 1mm, was more than 1500 * C, which led to its melting and the destruction of the reactor, namely melting, rather than cracking, which indicates a significant energy release accompanying the process.

A series of experiments was also carried out using powders of other metals: titanium, iron, copper, aluminum and lead. It is interesting that the radiation level greatly exceeding the background and strong heating of the outer wall of the tube was fixed only when the use of Ni and Cu powders. That again speaks in favor of the occurring cold nuclear fusion, according to the following possible channels:

A) for the isotopes Ni and H

58Ni + p = 59Cu

60Ni + p = 61Cu

61Ni + p = 62Cu

62Ni + p = 63Cu

64Ni + p = 65Cu

59Ni + p = 60Cu

63Ni + p = 64Cu

56Ni + p = 57Cu

B) for Cu and D

63Cu + pn = 65Zn

63Cu + pn = 65mZn

65Cu + pn = 67Zn

B) for D

pn + pn = 4He

pn + pn = n + 3He

( prim: pn - the nucleus of the deuterium atom (D) consisting of a proton and a neutron).

Moreover, the above nuclear reactions are experimental and theoretical confirmations in the works of other respected authors for Ni and Cu in Davtian [1] and Rossi [2],

for D at Rusetsky [3]

Similar studies were carried out in the laboratory of Jean Nudin (France) and he managed to obtain COP> 20 [4] , the truth of the nature of super-efficient heat dissipation, he interpreted incorrectly that it is based on the recombination of atomic hydrogen on a massive nickel anode of a hydrogen-filled thyratron, it is a pity that he did not think of measuring the level of radiation ....

Based on all the above, we consider unambiguously the possible construction of a gas-discharge Me-H \ D XNS from a reactor with COP> 20. We carried out theoretical and practical preparatory work, developed versions of prototype designs, the conditions for the activation of the NSN are determined.

This type of CNF reactor will be uniquely more reliable and durable in operation
    that will allow its implementation in the national economy, and a possible COP> 20 will create heat-electric generators with a fully autonomous self-sustaining mode of operation .... References:

1. D.B. Davidyan I.Yu.Danilov RVTumanyan V.G.Davtyan "Theoretical prerequisites for

creating a cold nuclear fusion reactor" National Academy of Sciences of Armenia

reports 115 2015 №2

2.Rossi Andrea, Patent 20110005506 - METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR CARRYING OUT

NICKEL AND HYDROGEN EXOTHERMAL REACTION, 13.01.2011A.

3. A.V. Bagulia, OD Dekalkarov, MA Negodaev, AS Rusetskii, FIAN, Moscow,

"Investigation of low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR) in crystalline

structures. Experiment. "All-Russian Physics Seminar" Cold Nuclear Synthesis

and Ball Lightning "24.12.2015 PFUR Moscow

4.JL Naudin Free Energy from Atomic Hydrogen The MAHG Project

March 1, 2004 - JLN Labs http://jlnlabs.online.fr/mahg/ index.htm Author: Mikhail MironovFor the first time the material was published here: http://lenr.su/obosnovaniya-dl…nogo-me-hd-xyas-reaktora/ATTENTION BY THE LINK IS ENTERED WITH THE SECOND TIME! Once POST RESISTED AND BECAUSE AGAIN AGAIN OTHERWISE PERESTRUCT TO THE PHOTOSHOP SITE OF LOHOTRON FOREX!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.