An intriguing attempt that I'm willing to unveil

• Hello to all of the LENR community.

I am here as an independent electronics, computer, and soon-to-be licensed amatuer ham radio technician operator. I am seeking a new possibility that has not yet been proposed in this community quite frankly, because that I am new here, I suggested to take an estimated guess that of an possibility of such an idea that came to my mind over a very long period of my studies and thought put into the idea itself.

I will ask the most profound question to date in my concerns. Out of sheer curiosity, I would really like to know the measurements, or perhaps a fixed percentage of the output from the input of my 12-volt power source based on a cold fusion reaction, that is, supplied with 12v battery units wired in series and/or parallel to the aperture of a glass canister? Such a long and abstract question to ask and I understand there may be some confusion with it so i will ask in short: How much power can cold fusion put out from just 12v/unit batteries hooked up? I want to also include that this question being asked is exemplification based due to this, that I have to get a better idea on the systematic implementation.

Thanks and best regards, Tony

• Official Post

Hi.

That is a bit like saying 'If I put some flour into this cake tin (that may already hold some 'mystery' ingredients) what kind of cake will that make? Your question contains enough mystery ingredients to make a medieval pudding, so without further detail it is impossible to help you. But I do suggest you watch a few videos, they will help you more than I can.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello.

Thank you for the reference Alan. I haven't noticed my question was that of a mess to ask heh. Although you have given me great insight and advice with my question I asked.

I will start here with the sources you have provided above. I will get back to work and on track with this matter.

Thanks again Alan!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.