Those Darn Russians: EVOs, LENR, Exotic Propulsion, and More.

• I am just trying to contribute in some way. If Alan's lab were in the USA, I'd be sweeping his floor, washing his labware, and monitoring his tests. After years of watching at a distance, reading, and listening, I'm ready to see this tech proliferate wildly. Thankfully, I think that is going to happen soon if we can get a couple replications, like the LION reactor, that can inspire others.

• I wish the force was strong with me. I've watched enough Star Wars and science fiction movies to have re-occurring dreams about telekinesis. Instead, so far, I'm just an ordinary Joe with an intense interest in seeing humanity advance forward in huge, bounding leaps rather than slightly more efficient light bulbs or marginally faster computer chips. I think the utilization of EVO technology could result in the next industrial revolution: one that would enable mankind to harness the structures of the vacuum, manipulate matter in anyway we desire, and travel the stars.

• Official Post

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

29 min and on English presentation of JF Geneste ex Airbus at the ball ligtening seminar in Moscow.

Looks like he is seeking cooperation with Skoltech Corp.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.