MFMP:LFH - LION2 100% Replication well beyond LION1

• What is the evidence for the glass collar that surrounds the reactor melting? I haven't seen any. I don't see, for instance, any place where glass has maleted then pooled. The figure of 1700C that everyone is throwing around and drawing extensive deductions from is a melting temperature i.e., where glass becomes molten. Lots of changes can occur in glass at temperatures far far below 1700C.

• Official Post

Agreed Bruce. Nobody is talking about the Quartz (not common soda or borosilicate glass ) melting into a puddle, but on the cracked away edges there is one spot which seems to show softening- and 1700C is the alleged softening point of this particular manufacturer's material. But this is subject to independent confirmation, as is the whole darn show, and that is what I am hoping to be able to do.

• I have hopes that this experiment is producing some genuine XH results. The doubt overhang from any association with red pill / blue pill looms large - a truly independent 3rd party assessment (a qualified / credentialed scientific sceptic) is a requirement for this to move into the realm of the believable.

• Forget red pills and blue pills - look at history and a century of experimentation instead. All of what we are seeing has been observed before both during various events and experiments over the last 100 plus years. Kenneth Shoulders, who no one can deny was a brilliant, skilled, and experienced engineer and inventor, worked for two decades to get to the bottom of this phenomenon - even if his ultra cautious tendencies hindered his progress to larger and more powerful systems. Studying his papers is a great start; moreover, they include search terms and names that can direct you to the mouth of a deep rabbit hole of his predecessors, many of whom pushed these effects to extreme levels. I've been studying the whole EVO nexus many hours a day, sometimes 12-16 hours a day before going to sleep in the early morning, for maybe for four months now. Every day almost I come across a fascinating new twist or connection. Unless you are willing to put in the time, the depth and breadth of this phenomena will allude you. This isn't like studing Ohms law in a printed copy of "Electronics for Dummies." Instead, it is like sitting at a library desk and having armloads of manuscripts, books, and articles dumped before you. The reading isn't light. However, it begins addictive, fast.

• Director - the cred impact by multiple premature eurekas and the deeply damaging RP/BP incident from last summer must be credibly overcome. I'll note that It has traditionally been helpful to correlate to the fund raise energy gauge at the same time. Perhaps this time it will be different.

Separately, I believe that Shoulders will ultimately go down in history as a hero scientist.

• Dewey,

Nice to hear you say that! Shoulders would appreciate it looking down from the afterlife.

I hope you are journeying down the same rabbithole I am, or at least a neighboring tunnel. If so, I'm pretty sure you understand how broad the connections are between EVOs and wide array of anomalies. We obviously don't have the the majority of nitty gritty mechanisms worked out, but these force free plasmoids at least on the macro-scale are understood to a significant extent. Connecting that know how with Shoulders results and cross referencing the same phenomena with all the other descriptive terms invented over the last century (erzions, spiral toroids, compact toroids, micro-ball lightning, ectons, high density charge clusters, force free plasmoids, vactoids, plasmaks, the misnomer magnetic monopole or subluminal tachyons, and a half dozen others at least) a stunning reality starts to sink in. There is enough material for a team of researchers to study for years. And at the core, there is likely - in my opinion - a truly paradigm shattering tech more disruptive than most people can imagine. But in this case, with this specific phenomena, change is good!

• I am captivated by the observation that the alumina insolation of the reactor shows an e-field of 140 volts per meter when that insolation is positioned on the table and drops to 5 volts/meter when moved under the table. The way Bob left this observation is that the table was somehow producing the static charge that the alumina was picking up.

But if the alumina is producing static charge up to 140 v/m, that charge would be maintained by the alumina during the move to and from the tables surface. It looks like the e-field is generated by a dynamic process based on its location on the table and changes when it is moved. for example, a charge of a capacitor does not change when the capacitor is moved,

The fuel also shows the generation of an e-field of about 33 v/m.

Is this e-field generation a general property of alumina that always appears? It it is, I wouldn't have expected this property to manifest.

Does e-field generation occur only when it is activated by the reactor?

Is this intrinsic property of alumina for e-field production important in getting the reactor to function?

Has the reactor changed the alumina in a way that give it a new property as some sort of e-field antenna?

Is e-field generation by the alumina sensitive to light, before it was used in the reactor or only after its use?

While Alan is waiting for more data from Bob, he might test the alumina insulation to see how alumina that has not been used as insulation for the reactor behaves to produce a baseline for normal behavior of that material. He should try to get virgin alumina to behave as seen after it is used in the reactor. If he can do this, I will be shocked.

See as follows:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Am I wrong to expect that if a wire to ground is connected to the alumina, that a current should flow through that wire if the initial e-field is 140 V/M?

If current does flow, will the alumina be discharged permanently like a capacitor, or will that charge reformulate. If the e-field is eventually established when located on the table, how long does the e-field take to reappear?

If the e-field does reapperat, how much power can be extracted from the alumina per fixed timeframe?

Can the table be used as a power source? :)

• I think the e-field effect observed could be some kind of resonance/reflection.

The reactor is made of different types of metal so when there is some signal near it it will work as a reflector or resonator = antenna.

I have the feeling there is something like a wifi or a cellphone connection and the reactor just alternates this field.

This also explains why the amplitude of the field changes when he is turning the reactor.

While changing the position of the reactor he changes the polarisation and/or direction of the "antenna"/reactor so the reactor reflects/resonates the signal better than before.

By moving it under the table he is moving the reactor/"antenna" out of the signal so there is nothing to see anymore.

• I did not know that alumina can be used as an antenna. Can you cite an example of an already existing alumina antenna in current technology? I would be interested and surprised.

For another thing, I did not know that a wifi or a cell phone connection could produce a 140 V/M e-field. I thought the FCC had regulations to keep such powerful EMF production by that technology to minimum.

• Official Post

OK, so from what has been said it appears that a long time LFH customer duplicated Lion (another LFH customer). Since they both have a LFH reactor, I take it the replication used Lion's fuel and protocol. The only effect replicated was the strange melting pattern. None of the data has been released, and LFH is going by what they were told, Yesterdays video BG released of his receiving his Lion reactor was not connected to this announcement. This is all about LFH. Is all that right?

From here I also gather that MFMP, and LFH/Alan will be attempting their own Lion replication this month. If correct, may I ask if the Lion fuel composition, and his technique are known now by both teams?

• Official Post

OK, so from what has been said it appears that a long time LFH customer duplicated Lion

No - Lion duplicated Lion, nobody else has done so yet. Sorry if that was not clear - I assumed that as BG had referred to LION1 and LION2 and (probably) as I have been close to this the whole time I thought that was clearer. Apologies. Both of us, MFMP and LFH, have been promised by LION that he will supply prepared fuel tubes. LFH will also begin - in fact has begun gathering materials for - a totally independent replication based solely on info supplied by LION. We - by which I mean LFH - are trying to make this as serious and independent a replication as is possible, taking great care over every detail. We can do no more than that.

• Official Post

We - by which I mean LFH - are trying to make this as serious and independent a replication as is possible, taking great care over every detail. We can do no more than that.

To be honest, I think this social media marketing-based Twitter salami tactic by MFMP is inappropriate for this topic. Of course you can catch attention through targeted communication, but this is not about the release of a music album, or the launch of a new sneaker. It is about science on the one hand and the possible beginning of a new disruptive energy age on the other side. This should, in my opinion, be treated more serious by circumvent this nonsense.

• Official Post

No - Lion duplicated Lion, nobody else has done so yet. Sorry if that was not clear - I assumed that as BG had referred to LION1 and LION2 and (probably) as I have been close to this the whole time I thought that was clearer. Apologies. Both of us, MFMP and LFH, have been promised by LION that he will supply prepared fuel tubes. LFH will also begin - in fact has begun gathering materials for - a totally independent replication based solely on info supplied by LION. We - by which I mean LFH - are trying to make this as serious and independent a replication as is possible, taking great care over every detail. We can do no more than that.

Thank you for the explanation Alan, although I am still not clear on everything. I am sure Lion has replicated himself many times, so I do not understand how his latest replication of himself became headline news?

And you also make clear that no one knows a thing about his fuel, or techniques, so why all the hype and hope? Is there something else you are not telling? If not, then I do not see anything to get excited about.

• Official Post

To be honest, I think this social media marketing-based Twitter salami tactic by MFMP is inappropriate for this topic. Of course you can catch attention through targeted communication, but this is not about the release of a music album, or the launch of a new sneaker. It is about science on the one hand and the possible beginning of a new disruptive energy age on the other side. This should, in my opinion, be treated more serious by circumvent this nonsense.

Rends,

You are the one that started this off with a new thread and an MFMP video for reference! What is going on? I am getting very confused. We all make mistakes, and nothing wrong in admitting that. It is the cover-up that is bad. It seems there is nothing of substance to this story that I can tell...am I wrong?

• Official Post

We all know what LION told BobG. And BobG put it in his videos., but you have to watch them for yourself. However, I got a friend to fillet them for fuel prep methods. Here is the filet, served without garnish.

1) Extract diamond embedded nickel discs from Green 3M "Diapad" abrasive foam pads. Removal and cleaning of discs performed with modeling knife.

2) Place discs in aluminum camping pan and bake exposed to ordinary atmosphere in household oven at 200C for one week.

3) Before they can drop in temperature, drop hot discs through funnel into 100ml bottle of room temperature 99.8% purity deuterium oxide and allow them to soak for unknown duration.

4) Stack ten soaked discs into a stack and wrap with copper magnet wire (enamel still on and not removed) directly in contact with the discs. Copper wire not always used inside the tube.

NOTE: I've been informed that this interior copper isn't used by LION in all of his tests and it is not required.

5) Insert stack of ten discs wound with magnet wire into single ended LFH alumina tube of 136mm in length.

6) Insert 7-7.5cm long bolt into alumina tube to eliminate free space and keep discs at bottom. Seal bolt with high temp epoxy or alumina cement.

7) Wrap bottom 1-1.5cm of alumina tube with silver foil. ( x-ray emission foil)

8) Wrap two layers layer of copper wire over the silver almost the entire way up to the sealed bolt.

9) Take temperature up slowly to 850c (?) - over maybe 12 hours - Cycle from 500-800C for days.

• Official Post

It seems there is nothing of substance to this story that I can tell...am I wrong?

This is exactly what I mean, for example I have 'a feeling' that with LION serious and important is going on, but beside Alans polite explanations in this thread, the only 'information source' for LION is the Twitter Account of MFMP, no information on http://www.quantumheat.or, no papers, no other sources, only this annoying 'hipp' social media marketing strategy on Twitter. Nothing is clear as for example Alan above pointed out MFMP: LENR is REAL - LION2 100% Replication well beyond LION1

• Official Post

This is exactly what I mean, for example I have 'a feeling' that with LION serious and important is going on, but beside Alans polite explanations in this thread, the only 'information source' for LION is the Twitter Account of MFMP, no information on http://www.quantumheat.or, no papers, no other sources, only this annoying 'hipp' social media marketing strategy on Twitter. Nothing is clear as for example Alan above pointed out MFMP: LENR is REAL - LION2 100% Replication well beyond LION1

Thank you Rends. I am not trying to divide and conquer, or turn one against another. We are all here to save the planet, but these misleading stories just do not help the cause. This appears to be what we call in the US a "nothing burger".

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.